• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire RP?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
I've got three Vampire OCs;

Oz, Lilith and Quinn.

Quinn is the oldest, at 2,600 years old.
Lilith is the second-oldest at 1,000 years old.
And Oz is the youngest, at 337 years old.

Oz does not know Lilith or Quinn, and probably never will, also, he's half-human.

My world is set in modern-times, and Vampires are not a registered species in the government, as they are folklore and not a lot of people know they exist. There are vampire hunters, but people think their jobs are crazy and will get them nowhere - pretty much like real-life paranormal investigators - except vampires in this world -are real- and are deadly.

Lilith and Quinn are Crusinks, meaning, they're cannibals, so they eat their own kind. (They generally stay away from other Crusinks though - except Lilith trusts her sire - Quinn - with her life since he has saved her in the past and they have shared blood/gone through a 'mating' ritual to turn her into a vampire.)

The way vampires are turned in my world is through a sexual 'mating' -type ritual and during the ritual they suck/share blood, it's very intimate - and requires the one person who is being turned to basically be killed, so lots of trust goes into the Sire at that very moment. Sharing blood in general is considered an act of intimacy and trust between vampires. Sucking another vampires blood (unless your a Crusink) is considered a taboo unless your not doing it for an intimate cause such as a blood bond.

Blood Bonds between Vampires are something that are typically very strong and cannot be broken easily - once again - is done through sharing blood - and a magical contract seal that both significant others must preform.

Lilith died at the hands of Quinn when she was seventeen years old, yet Quinn saved her life by turning her into a vampire and letting her become his Ward. How he did this was he basically took away her virginity - by his own hand - and they shared each other's blood. He trained her, and took care of her for several hundred years.

Quinn did have a -sexual and intimate- relationship with a demon, who is not named yet because i don't have a name for him yet - but it ended badly because Quinn is a very powerful and notorious criminal in both the underworld and on Earth. Vampires just pretty much hate him. So, everyone's after him, even the Queen, who he did a job for and she's pretty much pissed at him now.

Oz works for the House of Black, which is associated with the Queen of England - they're known as Slaves and he is their slave. He was born into the house of Vincent, and Vincent is his real name, but he doesn't use it much anymore since his title is 'Sir Black'. He is treated like a dog by the Queen (whose a bitch by the way to like - everyone), and he isn't really respected much by other vampire's because he's half-human.

Oz's mother was a slave in 1679 who was owned by the Emperor of Japan, so he's half Japanese, and can speak it fluently too. Oz's father fell in love with the woman - and saved her. He taught her English, and they had Oz. Oz has always been sort of forced to be with his family, until he became a solider in WWI and re-entered the military in WWII.

He spent time in Poland and had a one-night stand with a Polish solider in France, and he didn't know at the time if he was bi or gay or whatever - but he kinda found out that night. Then he just sorta dubbed himself as pan, sort of. He still doesn't know, but I dub him as pan. He loved Poland, and would move back there in a heartbeat, but he's sorta chained down in England (if not, literally since he's a slave).

Lilith is own her own, and she hasn't met up with Quinn for at least 50 years... They will, eventually.

If you want to know more about my world and/or are interested in making an OC for this universe, let me know. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. I'm also interested in RPing more with these characters.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I think overall you have a very vague concept, but not much for other people to base anything off of. There's mention of houses and vampire society, but it's all in the background of your characters. I find the most interesting RPs to me have a very strong world, and part of the fun is making a character that fits into it.

Also, the sex is a little overboard. One of the main rules within the forum is not to go overboard on it. A lot of what you posted revolves around the sex, and can get very uncomfortable very quickly in a group setting.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
So, your concept about vampires is interesting, but there are a few concerns I have:

- The whole sexual aspect of siring, while I've seen in done in several different movies and mediums, is a bit ... out-of-taste within this subforum's community. People are going to be a bit unnerved by it; I certainly am. While sex and attraction as themes aren't off limits, per se, we don't really deal with it much on-screen.
- take a look at our Casting section to get a better grasp about how you should introduce your RP's world. We don't really just make OCs and bounce them off each other in the manner you're implying.

Hope this helps!

all this talk of dolphins is scaring me

Last edited:

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
It doesn't really like you're really showcasing an idea for a RP, but rather sharing some concepts for characters you might use for a vampire RP that's heavily revolves around rather, shall I say, licentious themes? I am just slightly confused by the motive behind this entire thread.

Why are we talking about Dolphins.

You know, since we're derailing this with horrible facts, did you know chimps will randomly eat their babies in front of their moms for the lolz.

Also, can we get an Echo the Dolphin RP.

I want to be a Dolphin now.

mods i am sorry, everyone is dumb except Kiyo

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not sure a RP like this would fly on PokéCommunity, mostly because we avoid RPs with a sexual focus here. In M rated RPs, RPers here have solved it in the past by keeping graphic scenes off the grid, fade to black or something like it, but if the intimacy is a key part of a RP, I can't help but feel like there are other places on the internet more suited for it.

Enough with the dolphins, unless the thread creator feels like it's a good thing to implement somehow...

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Rika refreshed too slowly, so here's the actual constructive part of my dolphin rant. It feels like your story is already set to revolve entirely around your core characters and your pre-established stories, much like my rant about dolphins. There's very little room where other players can actually make an impact on this kind of premise, and it makes the input of others inconsequential. The other problem, which Rika mentioned, is that there's a very obvious focus on sex and bloodletting, and that's not something many players here are interested in writing about, much less reading.

Your story would be better suited for the Fanfiction & Writing forum (though I can't say whether or not they'll make you tone down or outright omit the particularly overt sexuality), or perhaps a site more dedicated towards adult-themed content. You already have full control and a more or less concrete idea of where you're going with it. You don't need input or content from other players, and it doesn't feel like you're genuinely looking for it.

Also, the dolphins are probably potentially partially my fault. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ech
Back