Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old 20 Hours Ago (12:06 PM). Edited 20 Hours Ago by Frozocrone.
Fighting a bigger fight

Mallow should definitely get Oranguru.

Great asset to the restaurant by preparing drinks and if she's not going to get a Z-ring just yet, then a team change would be greatly appreciated.

Litten can be Delia's housecat. Rest of the Alolan mons can stay on Melemele.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Relevant Advertising!

Old 19 Hours Ago (1:33 PM).

Nature: Relaxed

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
      Mallow should definitely get Oranguru.

Great asset to the restaurant by preparing drinks and if she's not going to get a Z-ring just yet, then a team change would be greatly appreciated.

Litten can be Delia's housecat. Rest of the Alolan mons can stay on Melemele.

If we take Ash's team as it is right now, odds are that Pikachu, Litten and Rowlet will be returning with Ash back to Pallet Town. Pikachu is Ash's starter, hence is a no brainer. Litten will be Delia's new house companion(hence I agree with you on that), while Rowlet will be another Flying Pokemon for Professor Oak to take care of(and perhaps study being its from the Alola region).

As for Balto(aka Lycanroc), I see Balto, as much as it pains me to say this, being released much in the manner Greninja was back in Kalos. Greninja was special due to the bond phenomenon and Balto is special due to its unique Dusk form. Being unique basically signals that he will be released in order to do something, say hunting down Ultrabeasts? I could be completely wrong as Lusamine hasn't even been introduced yet.

As for Mallow catching Oranguru, we shall see. I thought she was going to catch a Fomantis being that its a Grass type but Oranguru is Normal/Psychic(not the Grass type that she specializes in). Granted, past protagonists have caught Pokemon that don't match their specialty(Iris being the one that comes to mind).

Old 17 Hours Ago (3:01 PM). Edited 17 Hours Ago by Alexander18.
      Dragon user

Nature: Lonely

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post
        If we take Ash's team as it is right now, odds are that Pikachu, Litten and Rowlet will be returning with Ash back to Pallet Town. Pikachu is Ash's starter, hence is a no brainer. Litten will be Delia's new house companion(hence I agree with you on that), while Rowlet will be another Flying Pokemon for Professor Oak to take care of(and perhaps study being its from the Alola region).

As for Balto(aka Lycanroc), I see Balto, as much as it pains me to say this, being released much in the manner Greninja was back in Kalos. Greninja was special due to the bond phenomenon and Balto is special due to its unique Dusk form. Being unique basically signals that he will be released in order to do something, say hunting down Ultrabeasts? I could be completely wrong as Lusamine hasn't even been introduced yet.

As for Mallow catching Oranguru, we shall see. I thought she was going to catch a Fomantis being that its a Grass type but Oranguru is Normal/Psychic(not the Grass type that she specializes in). Granted, past protagonists have caught Pokemon that don't match their specialty(Iris being the one that comes to mind).

Ash might as well release his other pokemon then. There is nothing pointing to lycanroc being released. Lycanroc is not greninja. That is fact.

Old 13 Hours Ago (6:51 PM).

see meee?

• Platinum Tier
        • EOEvent Organizer

Nature: Quirky

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CodeHelmet View Post

Well, Dusk Lycanroc is a special form that's not obtainable through normal gameplay, very much like Ash-Greninja. So I can see what you mean in that you think Dusk Lycanroc is Ash-Greninja 2.0.

pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links