• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Sorry if someone already asked this (I'm too lazy to look), but is this Wine-friendly? I only use Macs.

We haven't heard much from any Mac users (except one who refused to try Wine because they think it'll give them spyware). I figure it's probably compatible. Let us know if it works for you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 23, 2019
when you get to viridian city and go to the academy and ask about pokemon fusions then breeding it says to inform the creator on this

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to train quickly? Or get rare candies somehow

Depending on where you are in the game, find a trainer to rematch. If you're at Fuchsia City, there's a girl with a Golbat/Poliwrath who's probably your best bet. Rare Candies are also a prize at the Viridian Trainer House.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 12, 2018
Seriously, the controls are awful. The mod looks AMAZING, it's just too unwieldy for me personally.

It may have been in a different thread, since I can't seem to relocate the post, but I think I read something like the Essentials update possibly helping that? Maybe I imagined it, idk lol.

I'd be annoying and ask about 3.0, but if the control situation is the same, it won't matter on my end. Kudos on the cool concept all the same!

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Seriously, the controls are awful. The mod looks AMAZING, it's just too unwieldy for me personally.

It may have been in a different thread, since I can't seem to relocate the post, but I think I read something like the Essentials update possibly helping that? Maybe I imagined it, idk lol.

I'd be annoying and ask about 3.0, but if the control situation is the same, it won't matter on my end. Kudos on the cool concept all the same!

Good news then.
RLPT3Y1.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
I keep getting an error in Vermillion city GYM, it says script error. it happens when I unlock the first electronic lock. any help would be appreciated as I am in love with this game.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I keep getting an error in Vermillion city GYM, it says script error. it happens when I unlock the first electronic lock. any help would be appreciated as I am in love with this game.

They can't help you if you don't send them a screenshot of what the error is (unless it's something known, but I would make a screenshot and send it anyway).

Years

We forgot if it was heads or bodies that evolved first when we wandered back into our spriting files, so we ended up making Charizard/Ivysaur because we could have sworn it was head then body, but whatever... although now I think on it what this actually means is that I have to make the charmander/ivysaur sprite... dang it, just when I thought I have escaped from that photoshop file and could do the squirtmander line... guess that'll be another hour of poking layers and scratch spriting...

When we conducted a test in our game by fusing a weedle and caterpie into a weepie.
Flew somewhere higher levelled, got exp, it evolved into weepod, OK.
Did it again, just because... and it evolved into Weefree. Which is a great name, but wow were we surprised that it did that instead of evolving into kakpod.

Please don't point out that the things I have done previously really should have told me that it is body then head, I know *quietly puts face in hands*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2022
It has a pop up that say DirectX Audio ??????? when I try and start it up. What do I do?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
How does the experience work? Is it an average of the two fused Pok?mon? Because I think, since they're harder to beat, it should be the sum of them, divided by 1.5, just so you get a bit more than usual

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 27, 2017
Do fusions get Both move sets
If i were to fuse a pikachu and a magikarp as they level up, do they get the moves of pikachu, raichu, magikarp, and gyarados along the way or only one pokemon evolution chain's moves are learnable by that fusion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
This is the error message I get, I have no idea what do to.

Attachments

• pokemon.png
    pokemon.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 12
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 27, 2017
CONFIRMATION/NEW INFO
Fusions get the nickname and moveset of the first pokemon you chose.
Schrroms, could you put that under FAQ?

I only have Cut. Where are the other HMs?
are there other HMs?
So you're telling me i just made my starter fuse with my magikarp and i chose magikarp first.......well rip squirtle's good move set

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 24, 2020
Hey good day to you guys im new here and i just have a question do pokemon such as magmar or electabuzz evolve at lvl 40 like normal trade pokemon or they do not have an evolution since this is gen 1 only.
Also ive gathered that the fused pokemon only get physical moves from one of the pokemon and special moves from the other and so that means that a gengar/charizard fusion wont be able to use both ghost and fire type special moves even though it is written in FAQ that blastizard can learn hydro pump and then inferno , both special moves so im confused.
One last thing would be that it is written in the FAQ that gyarados is considered a single water type yet everytime i fuse him in whatever order i end up getting his dark type instead of his water type.
Loving the game so far btw !!

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon that are fused learn-and can relearn- all attacks from both of their components post-fusion, retaining the current moveset of the first selected pokemon.

I think what Errajibibo is referring to is? the stat inheritance?
Where HP, Sp.Attack and Sp.Defence are primarily inherited from the head pokemon and Attack, Defence and Speed are primarily inherited from the body pokemon
((2/3)x head[stat])) + ((1/3)x body[stat]) or
(2/3)x body[stat])) + ((1/3)x head[stat]))

Magmar and electabuzz can't evolve because Only First Gen Pokemon

Gyarados has been through several type changes since the start of IF, I believe, and the FAQ has. not kept up on that point, I think.
It's currently Water/Dark to bolster the Dark type from its '0' because no dark types in first gen naturally

finally also got the squirtle/charmander done. Trying to get heads to be reasonable sizes to match bodies, yeesh, blastizard. And let's not get into how much scratch spriting it takes to match charizard line heads onto bulbasaur line bodies...

... Someone please tell us what fusions the gym leaders have, I wanna do those but the only one we think we remember (geodude/onix) we already did... but didn't retake our screenshot to include .`_.;

Also, I think I should resize all my squares to match the max size of the backsprite box. That might be sensible.

Last edited:
Back