• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Thought as much lol, the posting style indicated that bit xD

Used to have a few female characters in my avatar back then like Yuna from FF X-2, Lightning from FF XIII, Cereza from Bayonetta, Juri from Super Street Fighter 4, and Kuroi Mato from Black Rock Shooter to name a few choices.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. You forgot to put the numbers in your posts on here again sweetie lol.

I wonder what would happen though if I had a screen name like Rydia Rosa and had an avatar of Zangief from Street Fighter lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
43.Ooops happens again and again

that won't change anything..yeah,i know your name is kinda manly but i don't care though ;)

who doesn't want a gf like her ^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Does this mean I have to call them Boy's Generation now lol.

Seriously though, not a bad vid. If only the 12 year olds in America like Jenna Rose were even half as good lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

tumblr_ljm0zcPsGv1qgt3sxo1_500.jpg

I lol'd.

And gah, brainfreeze.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ahhhh fdsgfdjsghdk. i wished we had some tea or something in this house for me to drink. I suppose I'm going to have to just have Chicken Noodle again or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back