• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I do too (glad I'm not alone! I named my roommate's big-headed, obese cat after Binky.), I try to catch old episodes anyway, for the reasons you mentioned.

I take it you all know One Saturday Morning then :o which comprised pepper Ann, Recess, Doug, all that good stuff. Here's a little nostalgia for you:

gives me chills
Recess was good. Not a fan of Pepper Ann.

Nor Disney's version of Doug, for that matter. It was much better when Nickelodeon had it before Disney got it and made it "Brand Spanking New".

Hope that kicks off a golden years of Nickelodeon discussion now.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
You mean, the "And I say, HEY! It's a wonderful time of day! Where you can…" Arthur?

Yes, that's the one. That beautiful show taught me how to spell aardvark when I was younger.

You know what were great shows? Hey Arnold! and The Wild Thornberrys. Holy god I miss those shows.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013

Ah, I can't partake in that discussion. I didn't have cable as a kid. I did watch All That and Goodburger at my day care, though. Kel was the only reason I drank orange soda.

Years
I loved all those old shows. I watched Arthur, Doug, The Rugrats, Hey Arnold, etc all those shows. Now I want to watch them again for old times sake.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I loved Recess so much. And Ducktales. And Pepper Ann. I used to spend my weekend mornings watching Disney shows :( I stopped in the late Kim Possible seasons, I'd still like to watch the ending.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I loved Recess so much. And Ducktales. And Pepper Ann. I used to spend my weekend mornings watching Disney shows :( I stopped in the late Kim Possible seasons, I'd still like to watch the ending.
I loved the Ducktales movie as a kid.

Also, Darkwing Duck. Let's get dangerous

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Omg the old kid shows xD
I haven't seen any in a while, though I remember stumbling over a douchey episode of Arthur one time. Either the show had significantly changed since the days of old, or I had just forgotten ._.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Wow, really?

Rugrats, a great part of my childhood. I think I've watched every episode to date.
I just feel like picking up some DVD's and just start going on the nostalgic train.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Arthur, Pokemon, Looney Tunes, and both long-running children's animes called Doraemon and Shin Chan are my childhood favourites, I might miss some, but these deserves mentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back