• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your super secret base QR codes!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

Welcome...

... to the Super Secret Base QR Code sharing thread! This is super simple: here, you will post your base's QR Code pattern for others to scan so they can access your base. Most will probably use the bases for annihilating their daily Blisseys but... In any case, exploring each other's bases is supposed to be fun and engaging, so we'll make it as easy as possible with this one location for all your codes!

Wait, how do I do this?

Here are the steps you should follow to get your Super Secret Base QR Code:

1. Once you've established a Super Secret Base somewhere, access your computer.
  2. Select the second option "Manage QR Code patterns"
  3. Select "Share a Secret Base"
  4. You can customize the message that appears when you share your code with "Your Message" if you've finished customizing the message or would rather not do so, go ahead and choose "Save to SD Card"
  5. Upload your QR code through your SD card reader and others will be able to scan it!
  6. If your image is larger than 800px, please put it inside a spoiler tag, or put
    around it in order to resize it, as images larger than this will stretch the page.

Please remember that this is NOT a Friendcode sharing thread. All code sharing should be done in the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread. Even if you're not specifically searching for a Friend Safari (ORAS doesn't have Friend Safaris anyway), 3DS codes are the same for all games so you'll be able to friend people to play both Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and X & Y. Enjoy! If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact Sopheria.

Last edited by a moderator:

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Here is my QR code for my Super-Secret Base (as of 11/27/2014):
Spoiler:

Although, I recommend you go here (http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/V-528-5182-C/secretbase) to see information about my Super-Secret Base (like the location, Pokemon, QR Code). It will always be updated every time I Game Sync, so you'll always be updated with the latest Super-Secret Base of mine! I also have the link in my signature.

Last edited:

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
Here's the most recent code for my base. Every so often I change things up so just check my sig for updates.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
I have a quick question. How come even if I have added someone 2 days ago, the game still won't permit me to do anything from the people I have recruited in my Secret Base. What I remember was changing the date last November 25th and now, it is still having a problem with daily events.

Please add me as well.

Wec7rYU.jpg

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Is yours the one on route 117? (near the daycare centre?) If not, I have another 3 Blissey code, they only know Healing Wish

Edit: Also, we should probably all post where our bliss secret base codes are located, cause there's no point in posting 20 bliss codes and they're all in the same location! :D Mine is in the tree out in the middle of route 117 right near the Daycare centre

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm not really confident with sharing mine at the moment, since I just defeated the fifth gym, so there's not much to see in my Secret Base. But I went the hassle of uploading my QR code earlier through my 3DS (was too lazy to get my SD card, find a card reader, blahblahblah)... :P

Spoiler:

I want to ask though... If we change Secret Base locations or make changes on our bases, do we have to upload a new QR code? :/

I made mine public so it'll automatically update itself when I go online. :3
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/U-215-1527-D/secretbase

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Here's my Secret Base in case anyone is interested.

HNI_0068_zpsa087e841.jpg

Secret Bases are one of my favourite features of ORAS so far. I'm a sucker for sandbox/making-your-own-house games, and knowing that Secret Bases have more of a purpose makes them better than ever. Please quote me if you add me! :P

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
I just spent nearly $50,000 on secret base items and I am literally broke. Who cares, at least now I have a presentable secret base. I've just rebuilt it.

No access to my laptop, so I'll have to post an image of my QR code. Do let me know if it doesn't work.

Spoiler:

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
Years
I also have a Secret Base, though I set mine up more like a pseudo-Gym than anything. I even set up a fake "Badge" to represent the place.

Spoiler:

The concept of the base is that it's a Water+Ground "Gym", and the two Swamperts are meant to represent a two-stage boss fight similar to classic RPGs like Final Fantasy, where the boss pulls out all its strength on the second phase. I happen to be a pretty good spriter, so I came up with the basic design of the card. BTW, I forget where I acquired the Mega Swampert sprite, so if anyone could point me to who made it, I'd appreciate it so I could let the author know; I feel bad about using it without permission.

Years
Here's my Super Secret Base as of the 29th of November:

8b8N1Bk.jpg

If you want to see how my base progress also goes along and scan a more up-to-date code, you could visit my PGL page right here. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
73156d30-769b-11e4-a3c8-0a8b8e0d58b0.png

Mines at the Secret Shore so youll need surf/dive to get to it if you havnt been there alredy.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 29, 2014
MY squad is weak but I just want to be fair. I am currently breeding a superb alliance. Get ya IV game tight folks

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Did someone call for my secret base?

Spoiler:

It's at Route 115, the one requiring a Mach Bike to access.

EDIT: I've made my PGL profile public so anyone can access my latest base over here~

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Finally getting around to uploading this
Spoiler:

Since i don't have an sd card reader i had to email the picture to myself using the web browser on the ds. Its not the smoothest way to do so, thats for sure. Although it works so who am i to complain :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Finally getting around to uploading this
Spoiler:

Since i don't have an sd card reader i had to email the picture to myself using the web browser on the ds. Its not the smoothest way to do so, thats for sure. Although it works so who am i to complain :)

Yours keeps telling me it can't be read.

Back