• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting fellow Trainers

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new here, wanted to say hi, and that I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been for 20 years.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new here, wanted to say hi, and that I'm excited to be a part of this forum. I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been for 20 years.

Heloo there Josh and welcome to the forum! So which pokemon game you currently playing?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Hi Home, I have ultra sun, and am part way through it, but put it on pause to play omega ruby. I really want Rayquaza. These games are awesome.

How about yourself, what are you currently playing?

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hi Home, I have ultra sun, and am part way through it, but put it on pause to play omega ruby. I really want Rayquaza. These games are awesome.

How about yourself, what are you currently playing?

Oh I see. I don't play anything right now sadly hehe <3 too busy with RL stuff.

Back