The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Previous Generations
5th Gen Quick Questions


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3201    
Old September 18th, 2011 (3:38 AM).
Fluffee's Avatar
Fluffee Fluffee is offline
Fluffeeeeeeee
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 193
    Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
    __________________
    Check out ma new terrible trade thread ^_^
    Why is it Always Raining?

    I will be opening a new trade thread with my RNG'd pokes soon ^^

    White Friend Code 3482-5653-3961 NEW Friend Code!! (Shiny/Flawless/Ev'd/Events)

    Black Friend Code NO OTHER INFO CONFIRMED YET


    Relevant Advertising!

      #3202    
    Old September 18th, 2011 (3:47 AM).
    Perriechu's Avatar
    Perriechu Perriechu is offline
    no more sad songs
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: England
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 4,074
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
    Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
    Snarl Zoroark is the next event for the USA, starting today at TRU.
    __________________
    twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
      #3203    
    Old September 18th, 2011 (4:01 AM).
    devilace372's Avatar
    devilace372 devilace372 is offline
    cast between dusk and dawn
       
      Join Date: Mar 2010
      Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 74
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
      Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
      i think there is a zoroark starting today until the 25th in the U.S which you find a code out of one of the pokemon magazines im not sure which one it is i saw it mentioned on serebii the other day
      __________________

      black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
      Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
      White FC 0561 9015 1283
      SS FC 3353 6723 1201
      HG FC 4813 9699 5018
      Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
      Challenges:
      Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
        #3204    
      Old September 18th, 2011 (6:41 AM).
      Zelda's Avatar
      Zelda Zelda is offline
      ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: +
      Age: 2
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 4,841
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by devilace372 View Post
      i think there is a zoroark starting today until the 25th in the U.S which you find a code out of one of the pokemon magazines im not sure which one it is i saw it mentioned on serebii the other day
      The Snarl Zoroark event is happening at Toys R Us. I think you've mixed up the Pokémon, but Nintendo is giving out a Halloween Banette in the October issue of their "Nintendo Power" magazine. There's a password/code you receive from the magazine and you can get a Banette from that.
      __________________

      wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
        #3205    
      Old September 18th, 2011 (1:05 PM).
      Raichupacabra Raichupacabra is offline
      Villain
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Antelope Valley, CA
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 557
        I need this question resolved before September ends. A couple of days ago I asked how do you get that Birthday Togekiss. I was told to Check the E-Z mail but it stays at 0%. I left it on for 2 days to see if it was just lagging but it stood at 0%. Is there anyway to make it load. I don't want to wait until next September to get my Togekiss. I noticed the Promotions isn't loading either.
          #3206    
        Old September 18th, 2011 (1:35 PM).
        CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
        CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
        CATCH PHRASE!
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 1,094
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
        I need this question resolved before September ends. A couple of days ago I asked how do you get that Birthday Togekiss. I was told to Check the E-Z mail but it stays at 0%. I left it on for 2 days to see if it was just lagging but it stood at 0%. Is there anyway to make it load. I don't want to wait until next September to get my Togekiss. I noticed the Promotions isn't loading either.
        For me, the Black and White servers are down at the moment for some unknown reason. Why? I haven't the slightest clue.
        However, the promotions and events are not loading up on any of my three NDSs either.

        The Mystery Gifts through Nintendo WFC seems to be down as well.
        __________________


          #3207    
        Old September 18th, 2011 (3:06 PM).
        Druddigon's Avatar
        Druddigon Druddigon is offline
        Arceus Trainer
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 34
          Hey guys.
          I caught Kyurem a while back, and just traded him.
          I just beat the E4 / Alder today and when I went back to Giant Chasm and went to the little pond, nothing happened!

          I was told that they come back after you beat E4??
          __________________

          IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF MY SHINIES ARE SHOWING UP AS HACKED. I FEEL VERY DEPRESSED THAT I SPENT ALL THE HOURS THAT I DID SHINY HUNTING AND IT TURN OUT THEY ARE COUNTERFEIT. IF I TRADED YOU A SHINY, TOSS IT AND PM ME FOR A TRADE BACK!
            #3208    
          Old September 18th, 2011 (3:38 PM).
          AresTheAwesome's Avatar
          AresTheAwesome AresTheAwesome is offline
          The Awesome Trainer...
             
            Join Date: Sep 2011
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 40
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
            Hey guys.
            I caught Kyurem a while back, and just traded him.
            I just beat the E4 / Alder today and when I went back to Giant Chasm and went to the little pond, nothing happened!

            I was told that they come back after you beat E4??
            Welp, looks like kyurems gone buddy :D

            loljk, im not sure about that, im still doin my second playthrough, and btw im doin great with out the pokemanz that were reccomended to me, and so... i have no clue. But i didnt capture him untill after i beat e4 second time. THIS HAS BEEN AN ARES REPORT -news music-

            ~Ares~
            __________________
            I'm back, but maybe, I never really left, or was I never even hear? Perhaps t'was a mere sojourn that last visit...

            The flames in my heart have been re-lit, now I will resume catching them all.
              #3209    
            Old September 18th, 2011 (3:48 PM).
            Oryx's Avatar
            Oryx Oryx is offline
            CoquettishCat
             
            Join Date: Mar 2011
            Age: 25
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 13,190
            Yeah, it doesn't regenerate. Why would it? It's a legendary, there's only one that crashed into Unova. Unfortunately, you lost your Kyurem. At least you still have the Pokedex entry for it, if you were going for completion. I'm sure the Trade Corner would be helpful if you want a new one though.
            __________________


            Theme * Pair * VM * PM

            Not all men...

            Are all men stupid?

            That's right.

              #3210    
            Old September 18th, 2011 (3:55 PM).
            CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
            CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
            CATCH PHRASE!
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,094
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
            Hey guys.
            I caught Kyurem a while back, and just traded him.
            I just beat the E4 / Alder today and when I went back to Giant Chasm and went to the little pond, nothing happened!

            I was told that they come back after you beat E4??
            No offensive, but why did you trade him in the first place? Second, defeating the Elite Four and the Champion only
            allow Legendary Pokemon to respawn if you defeated them or if you had to flee the battle. If you capture it, the flag is checked as caught and the
            respawn script will stop. Sorry, but it's gone forever, now. (Unless you get it traded back.)

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Toujours
            I'm sure the Trade Corner would be helpful if you want a new one though.
            Toujours is right. I'm sure you can get someone to trade you a new one from the Trade Corner.
            __________________


              #3211    
            Old September 19th, 2011 (8:42 AM).
            Charicific's Avatar
            Charicific Charicific is offline
            PkMn Trainer
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Location: None of Your Business
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 505
              I don't know if its the best place to ask about Dream World....anyway...

              Recently, I unlocked a new Dream World Location. Now, I am suppose to have both the Forest and the Windswept Sky right? But I can't seem to find a way to choose one of them in the Dream Bridge. When I go using the Dream Bridge, it automatically sets me in the Windswept Sky. I remember I played yesterday, but it actually set me in the forest :/

              Can someone tell me how the operation works? How can I shift between a zone to another. Is it related to the day? Thnx...
                #3212    
              Old September 19th, 2011 (8:47 AM).
              Ho-Oh's Avatar
              Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
              used Sacred Fire!
               
              Join Date: Nov 2005
              Age: 26
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 35,630
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
              I don't know if its the best place to ask about Dream World....anyway...

              Recently, I unlocked a new Dream World Location. Now, I am suppose to have both the Forest and the Windswept Sky right? But I can't seem to find a way to choose one of them in the Dream Bridge. When I go using the Dream Bridge, it automatically sets me in the Windswept Sky. I remember I played yesterday, but it actually set me in the forest :/

              Can someone tell me how the operation works? How can I shift between a zone to another. Is it related to the day? Thnx...
              It can't really be changed, it's completely random. I find that clicking in random spots sometimes worked but really it's all up to chance, which is annoying. :( Just exit I guess as soon as you enter one area.
              __________________

              so it's gonna be forever... or it's gonna go down in flames
              Spinoffs Mod & Head of Facebook Team
                #3213    
              Old September 19th, 2011 (7:48 PM).
              Jeikobu's Avatar
              Jeikobu Jeikobu is offline
              God's beloved child
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2003
                Location: In God's timing, Japan!
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 473
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
                That's really cheap. >< Thanks for the info.

                Ok, new question just now: I'm trying to get two games, Pokemon Black and White, to connect on the Hi-Link since I want to visit the Black game's Black City in order to make grass patches and water show up in my White game's White Forest. I know these DS's can connect since I just used them to trade Pokemon with each other. Yet, when my characters go to the bridge in Hi-Link, the connection bar is red and even after letting them sit a few minutes, there is no sign of them establishing a connection with each other. I even tried all combinations involving going to different ends of the bridge, but still no success. The only explanation I can think of is in the Black game the character has only just made it to Hiun ("Castellia"?) City for the first time (2 badges), where as in the White I've beaten the story and visited every location, including White Forest. Maybe the Black game character has to visit Black City first?

                EDIT: Ok, looks like we can't both be in Hi-Link at the same time. My White guy is in White Forest, and my Black in the Hi-Link. I got through the bridge portal, but there's nothing to do there. I wandered all over and all I can do is talk to the elderly man about missions or go back to my normal world. Plus, I'm worried I may need to have my Black guy in Black City and my White guy in the Hi-Link to make grass appear in my White game's White Forest, but as I said, my Black character is far from unlocking that part of the game. :-/
                Could I please get some help with this question? Thanks.
                __________________
                "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


                Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

                Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
                  #3214    
                Old September 19th, 2011 (8:14 PM).
                Oryx's Avatar
                Oryx Oryx is offline
                CoquettishCat
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 13,190
                Okay, here's how it works. To get into the world of Player 1, Player 1 has to be anywhere on the hexagon part of the map, any of those towns, not in the Entralink but not in the first few towns either. Doesn't matter where, although situating them close to the Black City/White Forest makes it easier. Player 2 goes into Entralink and goes across the bridge. They pick a mission, usually one with a long time limit or none at all, and it teleports them to the town or area where the other player is, or near it. Then Player 2 ignores the mission and goes to the Black City/White Forest, talks to people, and gets them to come over.

                Is that clear? :3
                __________________


                Theme * Pair * VM * PM

                Not all men...

                Are all men stupid?

                That's right.

                  #3215    
                Old September 20th, 2011 (4:35 PM).
                Kura's Avatar
                Kura Kura is offline
                twitter.com/puccarts
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2004
                  Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Serious
                  Posts: 11,001
                  So I wanna ask for tips or suggestions. I can't beat the Elite 4 in White.. and it's super frustrating. I'm so underlevelled and I grind but I keep switching pokemon because I don't know which ones will end up good I wanna evolve them too and by the time I level them up to around 40 I feel like they end up crummy and it's just so rage inducing.. :C There is no good grinding spot.

                  Forgive me for not being totally good with the names.. I nickname all my pokemon so I tend to forget their real names:
                  My good ones are my Dar-something (Red chicken-monkey thing with gorrilla arms.. fire type)
                  Snivy-evolvedform (my highest levelled pokemon at level 55ish)
                  The birdpheastant one.. Unfeasant?

                  :/ I just noticed my good ones seem to be all attack-powered guys..

                  I feel like I should just somewhat EV train something with a decent nature (anything that wont make it bad) like a jellicent (because my turtle carracosta or whatever sucks bigtime) so at least I wont have to grind it all the way to level 70 for it to stand a chance..

                  Or.. what should I do? :C I hear litwick is good.. maybe I'll half ev train that one..? Like.. I dunno.. I wish there was a good grinding spot in B/W..

                  >_> Blargh..




                  ALSO! One time when I traded a green-mitosis thingy for the goth girl.. ._. the gothica or whatever didn't show up in my PC but my greenie was gone. Do you guys know what happened there? Did I get gypped? Nothing went wrong when it was saving or anything.. so it's confusing .___. I traded with someone in Korea that I didn't know with that trade center thingy .__________.
                  Ugh I'm sorry, I'm such a casual gamer I am terrible at names ;___; But please help if you can offer any suggestions!



                  OTL
                  __________________
                  ~Yuugiou Fan~
                  ~Kamen Rider Fan~
                  ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
                    #3216    
                  Old September 20th, 2011 (4:46 PM).
                  devilace372's Avatar
                  devilace372 devilace372 is offline
                  cast between dusk and dawn
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                    Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 74
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kura View Post
                    So I wanna ask for tips or suggestions. I can't beat the Elite 4 in White.. and it's super frustrating. I'm so underlevelled and I grind but I keep switching pokemon because I don't know which ones will end up good I wanna evolve them too and by the time I level them up to around 40 I feel like they end up crummy and it's just so rage inducing.. :C There is no good grinding spot.

                    Forgive me for not being totally good with the names.. I nickname all my pokemon so I tend to forget their real names:
                    My good ones are my Dar-something (Red chicken-monkey thing with gorrilla arms.. fire type)
                    Snivy-evolvedform (my highest levelled pokemon at level 55ish)
                    The birdpheastant one.. Unfeasant?

                    :/ I just noticed my good ones seem to be all attack-powered guys..

                    I feel like I should just somewhat EV train something with a decent nature (anything that wont make it bad) like a jellicent (because my turtle carracosta or whatever sucks bigtime) so at least I wont have to grind it all the way to level 70 for it to stand a chance..

                    Or.. what should I do? :C I hear litwick is good.. maybe I'll half ev train that one..? Like.. I dunno.. I wish there was a good grinding spot in B/W..

                    >_> Blargh..




                    ALSO! One time when I traded a green-mitosis thingy for the goth girl.. ._. the gothica or whatever didn't show up in my PC but my greenie was gone. Do you guys know what happened there? Did I get gypped? Nothing went wrong when it was saving or anything.. so it's confusing .___. I traded with someone in Korea that I didn't know with that trade center thingy .__________.
                    Ugh I'm sorry, I'm such a casual gamer I am terrible at names ;___; But please help if you can offer any suggestions!



                    OTL
                    hey in nimbasa city the two stadiums will have 8 trainers in each who you can battle once everyday they have level 65 pokemon bt you should be able to level up also, on the route above undella town there is a guy in a black suite too the left of a lady with a parasol, once a day you can get an item off him for free and one of the items you can gt is another lucky egg (if your lucky that he gives it you on that day) and the routes around undella town and undella bay the pokemon there are high levels which you can grind against.

                    hop i helped :)
                    __________________

                    black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
                    Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
                    White FC 0561 9015 1283
                    SS FC 3353 6723 1201
                    HG FC 4813 9699 5018
                    Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
                    Challenges:
                    Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
                      #3217    
                    Old September 20th, 2011 (5:12 PM).
                    Zelda's Avatar
                    Zelda Zelda is offline
                    ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Location: +
                    Age: 2
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 4,841
                    To add on if anything...

                    Red chicken-monkey thing with gorilla arms = Darmanitan
                    Snivy's evolved form = Servine
                    Birdpheastant = Sigilyph? If not, Mandibuzz?
                    Green mitosis = Solosis (or its evolutions)

                    I enjoyed reading the struggle you had to describe these Pokémon. XD

                    I'm not sure what happened there, you should have received the Gothica. o_o Did you try double checking your PC boxes/did your Solosis really go through?

                    As for your team, Jellicent is actually a really great Pokémon to use. I say go for it, as it definitely has a good chance of helping you through the Elite Four if you're looking for Pokémon to have some power in Special Attack. Litwick isn't a bad choice either, and of course you should evolve it into its last evolution, Chandelure.
                    __________________

                    wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
                      #3218    
                    Old September 20th, 2011 (5:36 PM).
                    Kura's Avatar
                    Kura Kura is offline
                    twitter.com/puccarts
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2004
                      Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 11,001
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by devilace372 View Post
                      hey in nimbasa city the two stadiums will have 8 trainers in each who you can battle once everyday they have level 65 pokemon bt you should be able to level up also, on the route above undella town there is a guy in a black suite too the left of a lady with a parasol, once a day you can get an item off him for free and one of the items you can gt is another lucky egg (if your lucky that he gives it you on that day) and the routes around undella town and undella bay the pokemon there are high levels which you can grind against.

                      hop i helped :)
                      Honestly I completely forgot about those stadiums! That does help, thank you!! @[email protected] I just was battling in the trainer house in the dragon town but there were only 2 people there that you could battle with ;_;

                      So yes! It does help a ton!


                      Honestly, it kinda surprises me how I ended up with such low-levels at this point of the game. I just opened my DS soo..




                      Kaori:
                      @[email protected] The bird one is Unfeazant (just checked).. right now the pokemon in my party are these.. (I dunno which ones are worth levelling)

                      Deino Jolly (level 44)
                      Carracosta.. terrible >_> level 41..
                      Unfezant level 48 **
                      Serperior level 50**
                      druddigon (bold) level 34
                      Ducklett level 28 ._.

                      **= pokemon that I like and that are pretty good right now.




                      Also.. um.. I remember like in pearl there are like berries that reverse if you got EV points.. is there something like that in B/W? .__. Just cause I don't remember if I gave my Deino enough attack-evs (halfway through I just started battling randomly in tall grass.. soo... .___.;;


                      Quote:
                      I'm not sure what happened there, you should have received the Gothica. o_o Did you try double checking your PC boxes/did your Solosis really go through?
                      Trust me, I like.. quadrupledmillion checked. Where my solosis was there was just a blank space. I didn't have him anymore.. and the gothica was nowhere to be found. I thought maybe whoever I traded with pulled something on me. It was my first time trading that way before (I like trading for nicknamed pokemon that aren't gamesharked) but that incident got me so confused I didn't want to do it again.
                      .__. It's yeah.. it's not in my boxes or anything. Nothing.. but in my dex it says I have it =_= Weirdest ever!!!



                      Anyways.. what do you think of a Scrafty too? Are they good? ._.
                      __________________
                      ~Yuugiou Fan~
                      ~Kamen Rider Fan~
                      ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
                        #3219    
                      Old September 20th, 2011 (7:16 PM).
                      Jeikobu's Avatar
                      Jeikobu Jeikobu is offline
                      God's beloved child
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2003
                        Location: In God's timing, Japan!
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 473
                        So both players have to be at least so far in the game, like Raimon City (the place with the 4th gym leader) where I assume the "hexagon" begins?
                        __________________
                        "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


                        Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

                        Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
                          #3220    
                        Old September 20th, 2011 (8:04 PM).
                        Kai Yamato's Avatar
                        Kai Yamato Kai Yamato is offline
                        Lone Soldier
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2004
                          Location: Soaring eternally
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 156
                          How do I get a Birthday Togekiss? I went to my Trainer Club account, got the message and went to PGL. But nada. No Togekiss. The instruction isn't that very informative. Can I at least know what I'm doing wrong here? x_X
                          __________________
                          Let's finish this!
                          My Captor and Lovely Girlfriendl: angel

                          Thanks to AoiBlue of HJU for making this banner!
                            #3221    
                          Old September 20th, 2011 (8:24 PM).
                          Oryx's Avatar
                          Oryx Oryx is offline
                          CoquettishCat
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 13,190
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
                          So both players have to be at least so far in the game, like Raimon City (the place with the 4th gym leader) where I assume the "hexagon" begins?
                          You mean Nimbasa? Yeah, they have to be at least that far.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Kai Yamato View Post
                          How do I get a Birthday Togekiss? I went to my Trainer Club account, got the message and went to PGL. But nada. No Togekiss. The instruction isn't that very informative. Can I at least know what I'm doing wrong here? x_X
                          Did you check the promotion area of the PGL?
                          __________________


                          Theme * Pair * VM * PM

                          Not all men...

                          Are all men stupid?

                          That's right.

                            #3222    
                          Old September 21st, 2011 (1:48 AM).
                          Zelda's Avatar
                          Zelda Zelda is offline
                          ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Location: +
                          Age: 2
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 4,841
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Kura View Post
                          Kaori:
                          @[email protected] The bird one is Unfeazant (just checked).. right now the pokemon in my party are these.. (I dunno which ones are worth levelling)

                          Deino Jolly (level 44)
                          Carracosta.. terrible >_> level 41..
                          Unfezant level 48 **
                          Serperior level 50**
                          druddigon (bold) level 34
                          Ducklett level 28 ._.

                          **= pokemon that I like and that are pretty good right now.

                          Also.. um.. I remember like in pearl there are like berries that reverse if you got EV points.. is there something like that in B/W? .__. Just cause I don't remember if I gave my Deino enough attack-evs (halfway through I just started battling randomly in tall grass.. soo... .___.;;

                          Trust me, I like.. quadrupledmillion checked. Where my solosis was there was just a blank space. I didn't have him anymore.. and the gothica was nowhere to be found. I thought maybe whoever I traded with pulled something on me. It was my first time trading that way before (I like trading for nicknamed pokemon that aren't gamesharked) but that incident got me so confused I didn't want to do it again.
                          .__. It's yeah.. it's not in my boxes or anything. Nothing.. but in my dex it says I have it =_= Weirdest ever!!!

                          Anyways.. what do you think of a Scrafty too? Are they good? ._.
                          How could I forget Unfezant. :S

                          I actually found Ducklett's evo, Swanna, really helpful to me for the Elite Four. If you continue to level it up, it definitely becomes more useful when evolved.

                          The only way you can get those berries are via the Dream World, since there are no berries whatsover to be found in the game.

                          Huh, that is so strange. The GTS is so messed up to me. :(

                          Scrafty is a really good physical attacker and both its base defense/sp. def is high, so I'm pretty sure it'll help you get through the Elite Four as well.
                          __________________

                          wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
                            #3223    
                          Old September 21st, 2011 (8:53 AM).
                          devilace372's Avatar
                          devilace372 devilace372 is offline
                          cast between dusk and dawn
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                            Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 74
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Kura View Post
                            Honestly I completely forgot about those stadiums! That does help, thank you!! @[email protected] I just was battling in the trainer house in the dragon town but there were only 2 people there that you could battle with ;_;

                            So yes! It does help a ton!


                            Honestly, it kinda surprises me how I ended up with such low-levels at this point of the game. I just opened my DS soo..




                            Kaori:
                            @[email protected] The bird one is Unfeazant (just checked).. right now the pokemon in my party are these.. (I dunno which ones are worth levelling)

                            Deino Jolly (level 44)
                            Carracosta.. terrible >_> level 41..
                            Unfezant level 48 **
                            Serperior level 50**
                            druddigon (bold) level 34
                            Ducklett level 28 ._.

                            **= pokemon that I like and that are pretty good right now.




                            Also.. um.. I remember like in pearl there are like berries that reverse if you got EV points.. is there something like that in B/W? .__. Just cause I don't remember if I gave my Deino enough attack-evs (halfway through I just started battling randomly in tall grass.. soo... .___.;;




                            Trust me, I like.. quadrupledmillion checked. Where my solosis was there was just a blank space. I didn't have him anymore.. and the gothica was nowhere to be found. I thought maybe whoever I traded with pulled something on me. It was my first time trading that way before (I like trading for nicknamed pokemon that aren't gamesharked) but that incident got me so confused I didn't want to do it again.
                            .__. It's yeah.. it's not in my boxes or anything. Nothing.. but in my dex it says I have it =_= Weirdest ever!!!



                            Anyways.. what do you think of a Scrafty too? Are they good? ._.
                            hey i used a jolly druddigon which i EV trained for the elite four and it help me out alot, scrafty is really good physical attacker as well as good defensive stats which i would highly recommend, carracosta i used for one of my run throughs n it was really slow and basically if it ddnt hav sturdy i would have died every time i used it

                            what types are you lookin to use for your team?
                            __________________

                            black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
                            Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
                            White FC 0561 9015 1283
                            SS FC 3353 6723 1201
                            HG FC 4813 9699 5018
                            Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
                            Challenges:
                            Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
                              #3224    
                            Old September 21st, 2011 (11:37 AM). Edited September 21st, 2011 by Kura.
                            Kura's Avatar
                            Kura Kura is offline
                            twitter.com/puccarts
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2004
                              Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 11,001
                              I don't know if I really have types.. I just want something that'll be effective in beating them .__.

                              Anyways.. I just realized I had an amazing Solosis in my box (Quiet nature) and it's special attack stat is through the roof! Its speed is terrible.. but if I can EV train it into a trick-roomer then I can win hardcore *_*


                              Anyways.. thanks for the tips guys!
                              __________________
                              ~Yuugiou Fan~
                              ~Kamen Rider Fan~
                              ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
                                #3225    
                              Old September 21st, 2011 (12:42 PM).
                              Ramos123's Avatar
                              Ramos123 Ramos123 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 42
                                What is the easiest/fastest way to back up Pokemon Black/white save data (on a computer or other device) in case something should happen to your game?

                                I've had some horror stories regarding my other games and this has really been something I wanted to do for a long time.

                                Thanks! And I'm sorry if this does not belong here, just please point me in the right direction :P
                                Closed Thread

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:31 AM.