• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
Naw, I know about the changes since I have played it, it's just some of those capture events in the game, like the beginning Nidorino I wished you had let Red keep. It wasn't that high of a level which was awesome, and owning a Nidoking(Especially if ev trained right) earlier on in the game would have helped.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey rockmanmegaman, i would really like to know who was that person that told you that you take donations. And a bug report- In the event where misty's starmie attacks you, i lost to her and now when i go back to misty's house everything is freezed. And when i enter the gym , an old man is blocking my way.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Naw, I know about the changes since I have played it, it's just some of those capture events in the game, like the beginning Nidorino I wished you had let Red keep. It wasn't that high of a level which was awesome, and owning a Nidoking(Especially if ev trained right) earlier on in the game would have helped.

What?! 2 posts ago you were like saying how it was insulting because the game doesn't follow the manga exactly, and now you're basically telling me to change that part of the story?

Hey rockmanmegaman, i would really like to know who was that person that told you that you take donations. And a bug report- In the event where misty's starmie attacks you, i lost to her and now when i go back to misty's house everything is freezed. And when i enter the gym , an old man is blocking my way.

Okay, I'll take a look at the glitch. As for that person, don't worry. I'll just use what he said as a dialogue for one of the "herp derp" npc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
i cant figure out Celadon Gym Chapter it glitches whenever i try to go in to her area. is there somethin i missed ?

i got eevee in my inbox but either way in party or out nothin.
i walk in and go trough the area and end up stuck in wall.
if i try using 5.5 beta i cant fight her.
if i try to use same save in 6.5 i end up fightin a magmar and back in area where bolder badge is. somethin i may missed but cant figure this out.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
When I go into the room to fight Erika I get stuck in a wall and can't move.

have same issue.
in 5.5 you can't even talk to erica to battle her
in 6.0 u get a aeagegeeahaehahhehahh infinately second u get to gym.
in 6.5 you get stuck in a wall second u walk into area erica is

if you try 5.5 and save in room erica is then save. then try to use save in 6.5 you end up with glithy bug where u fight magmar and end up in pewter city.

there is no sign of event like the pics show either unless i missed something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
MAJOR BUGS
View attachment 70501

View attachment 70502

View attachment 70503

Everytime i encounter the Team Rocket grunts on Seafoam Island it leads me an Endless Script

and Red's spite Disappears during the Endless Script

I'm using beta 6.5

That is because Beta 6.5 ends at the Gyarados Side Chapter A. Remember the scene where your Gyarados goes out of control because it's angry at team rocket and then you had to battle the male and female rocket grunts in a double battle. Well after that battle, that's where Beta 6.5 ends. You are trying to start the Race to Articuno Chapter which hasn't been fixed/finish yet.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Major glitch = Saforon Gym stuck behind the wall in 6.5

Saffron Gym isn't even avaiable in beta 6.5

have same issue.
in 5.5 you can't even talk to erica to battle her
in 6.0 u get a aeagegeeahaehahhehahh infinately second u get to gym.
in 6.5 you get stuck in a wall second u walk into area erica is

if you try 5.5 and save in room erica is then save. then try to use save in 6.5 you end up with glithy bug where u fight magmar and end up in pewter city.

there is no sign of event like the pics show either unless i missed something.

Oh god, somethings going to tell me I'm going to get very pist trying to help you. In 5.5, of course you can talk to her.

a) I don't understand what you're trying to say, but if you're saying that you're using the save file, then start a new one. I have mentioned many and many of times that you need to start a NEW SAVEFILE each time you install a beta.
b) Your sentence is confusing, and I really don't know how to help you. It's frustrating to read it, and trying to figure out what you're trying to say.
c) Post a screenshot.

i cant figure out Celadon Gym Chapter it glitches whenever i try to go in to her area. is there somethin i missed ?

i got eevee in my inbox but either way in party or out nothin.
i walk in and go trough the area and end up stuck in wall.
if i try using 5.5 beta i cant fight her.
if i try to use same save in 6.5 i end up fightin a magmar and back in area where bolder badge is. somethin i may missed but cant figure this out.

What the hell are you talking about? Can you read your post before posting it? So you're saying your constantly jumping between beta 5.5 and 6.5 but using the same save file, and you wonder why it glitches?

In addition, did you patch using a clean rom, and did you start a new save file!? Furthermore, when you patch the rom, you only patch using the newest Beta (e.g. 6.5 ONLY). I have mentioned it many times before, and I even post it in the FAQ section. It's not hard to read it.

When I go into the room to fight Erika I get stuck in a wall and can't move.

Please show me a screenshot, and answetr the following question

a) Did you start a new save file?
b) Did you patch with a clean rom?
c) Did you patch using only the latest beta file (e.g. 6.5)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
That is because Beta 6.5 ends at the Gyarados Side Chapter A. Remember the scene where your Gyarados goes out of control because it's angry at team rocket and then you had to battle the male and female rocket grunts in a double battle. Well after that battle, that's where Beta 6.5 ends. You are trying to start the Race to Articuno Chapter which hasn't been fixed/finish yet.

Oh, thanks for the heads up. looks like i have to wait for the next release:)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Oh, thanks for the heads up. looks like i have to wait for the next release:)

If you want to play upto the Mewtwo chapter. You can try playing the "Original beta 6". Although, there's a surf glitch where it would freeze the game. SO if you manage to hack the beta yourself to the point where you don't need to surf, then you can play it :) (e.g. instead of the water, have a land instead).

Years
  • Age 23
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
a) Did you start a new save file? Yes.
b) Did you patch with a clean rom yes.
c) Did you patch using only the latest beta file (.g. 6.5)? Yes

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
I'm having a problem after I get Bulbasaur...a cut scene is supposed to happen but the screen fads black and just stays like that...I can still open the help menu using the triggers, but can't do anything else. I used a clean FirRed rom and am using 6.5.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm having a problem after I get Bulbasaur...a cut scene is supposed to happen but the screen fads black and just stays like that...I can still open the help menu using the triggers, but can't do anything else. I used a clean FirRed rom and am using 6.5.

Okay, can you post a screenshot? Anyway, does the music play during that blackscreen?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
If you want to play upto the Mewtwo chapter. You can try playing the "Original beta 6". Although, there's a surf glitch where it would freeze the game. SO if you manage to hack the beta yourself to the point where you don't need to surf, then you can play it :) (e.g. instead of the water, have a land instead).

Nah i'll just Wait, i can't use advance map on a macbook

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Saffron Gym isn't even avaiable in beta 6.5

Oh god, somethings going to tell me I'm going to get very pist trying to help you. In 5.5, of course you can talk to her.

a) I don't understand what you're trying to say, but if you're saying that you're using the save file, then start a new one. I have mentioned many and many of times that you need to start a NEW SAVEFILE each time you install a beta.
b) Your sentence is confusing, and I really don't know how to help you. It's frustrating to read it, and trying to figure out what you're trying to say.
c) Post a screenshot.

What the hell are you talking about? Can you read your post before posting it? So you're saying your constantly jumping between beta 5.5 and 6.5 but using the same save file, and you wonder why it glitches?

In addition, did you patch using a clean rom, and did you start a new save file!? Furthermore, when you patch the rom, you only patch using the newest Beta (e.g. 6.5 ONLY). I have mentioned it many times before, and I even post it in the FAQ section. It's not hard to read it.

a)ok i did use clean file from emuparidise and patched only 6.5. i started game from scratch and only had issues with celedon city gym. i got stuck inside the wall.

b)what i cant play 5.5 /6.0 then 6.5 ? all 3 in separate folders and own saves all i said is how game reacted. all versions i had glitches similar areas. and each patched by clean roms seperately.
(i guess i wasnt allowed to play any betas before 6.5 came out my bad all i said was i had glitch simaler area and even tried multiple clean roms from varius sites)

c) only time i mixed save temporary (i did back up saves so i didn't mess saves up) was when i was in area to talk to erica in 5.5 due to furthest i could get. tried save on 6.5 and glitched more so deleted the 5.5 off 6.5 folder and moved back my 6.5 backed up file to it folder. ( so in end was not mixed save files was just a test)

d)all i was asking is how to get gym event with eevee working i could missed a part in event. you can show pics but dont mean you explained it well. so i could missed something.

d) i posted an image so u can see i stuck in wall. and it clean rom and save is from 6.5 not from any other version. also before any 5.5 stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/KeHJKIn.png

Last edited:
Years
The best message I've received were "How dare you rush beta 6, if you take our donation, then you have a commitment to make your game at least decent.".

a) I'm not accepting anyone's donation.
b) My friend died.
c) Who the ### are you to patronize me.

Wow, some people are just pathetic. That pisses me off you know how ungrateful and disrespectful some people are to you after all the hard work you've put into this.. Maybe it's just because im 20 and mature enough to understand, but still, people need to get a grip and chill tf out. Im sorry to hear about you friend though man, i know stuff like thats tough /:
But i also wanna say, i got a good laugh out of that girl by the celadon apartment store, lol about the hack being based on the english version xD
i bet people would understand their stupidity if you changed to language to Japanese :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
a) Did you start a new save file? Yes.
b) Did you patch with a clean rom yes.
c) Did you patch using only the latest beta file (.g. 6.5)? Yes

u and me both got same issue and same spot glitched and i did same as you. clean rom and patch latest beta. i uploaded a video showing your stuck in wall and all you can do is stand there or open back pack.

Back