• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] FMA X Akira X MLP Crossover

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Okay so this is an FMA X Akira X MLP Crossover. Don't get me started on how this came about, because these are probably the weirdest crossovers you can possibly have smushed together, though you know what I don't care -streamers- have fun. Has physiological trauma and colorful talking horses. Enjoy.

+++++

Today had been odd.

In the world of ponies, especially in the land of Equestria. Pegasai controlled the weather. But today the weather was so ramped, no pony could control such a chaotic storm like the one running through Ponyville. Ponyville was a tiny little country town. A village, if you would. It had a mayor, Mayor Mare. A bakery, a hospital, a school, a farmhouse, a boutique, a market, and other necessities.

But the latest addition was the Castle of Friendship. Which was owned by the Princess of Friendship herself, Twilight Sparkle. An Alicorn Pony known for amazing talents in magic; also for being the bearer of the element of magic, one of the six Elements of Harmony. Princess Twilight Sparkle had a pupil now. The now reformed Starlight Glimmer. She was in the process of learning about friendship, and communicating with other ponies. After trying to take over Equestria by ridding those of their cutiemarks.

A cutiemark is a way to signify a special talent. But what Twilight learned recently it by no means is to control their destiny. Any pony can become whomever he or she wishes. As long as they've got friends who care about them, and a plan… And a back-up plan for that plan, of course, anything is possible in the land of Equestria, where friendship proves it's the most powerful magic of all.

Back to Twilight Sparkle, though. Her and her friends were currently lounging around in the castle. They couldn't go anywhere because the storm outside was so rough. Twilight was busy rearranging books in the castle's library. Rarity, the element of generosity, was busy assorting her collection of precious jewels. Rainbow Dash, the element of loyalty, was busy playing a board game between Pinkie Pie, the element of laughter, and Applejack, the element of honesty. Nobody was winning, currently.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy...

"Oh Angle. I know you want to go home, but the storm's so scary…" Her precious bunny rabbit, Angle Bunny, stomped in protest. "Twilight, do you have any carrots in the fird- oh. Those won't do?"

Angle shook his head. Only the carrots Fluttershy grew from her own garden were what settled the rabbit's nerves. Fluttershy sighed. Everyone stopped what they were doing to come check on the distraught mare. "Angle's not eating anything I've given him. And he doesn't want any carrots that we have in the castle. I'm afraid I have to make a trip back home."

"In this storm, darling what about your mane?!" Being prim and proper, Rarity knew exactly how a lady should dress at all times. "I have just the thing at times like this." Applejack rolled her eyes. "Here, my emergency raincoat. Good thing I brought two just in case."

"Oh – thank you Rarity." Rarity used her magic to wrap it around Fluttershy. Again, Angle stomped his foot to get the yellow Pegasai moving.

"You can't go out there by yourself sugarcube. You need protection!" Applejack rushed towards the door to stop her. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was still over by the deck of cards they had scattered on the floor.

"What about our game?"

"Our game can wait Rainbow. We can't let Flutters go out in this storm. Celestia knows what'll get her out in that mess. I'm just the pony to protect her." Applejack wrapped a supporting hoof around Fluttershy's body, to which she smiled.
Rainbow Dash groaned. "Then I'm going too!" She tossed the cards all over. Twilight caught them with her magic.

"Rainbow Dash! Wait up – "

"Ooh me too! I love going outside in the rain! I love it when my rainboots make squeaky noises in the puddles!" All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Pinkie Pie changed into her raincoat and rainboots. "This is going to be fun~"

"Ooh… I guess I'll go… Wait for me to freshen up!" The girls groaned.

"We're not going on a date Rarity! We're just going to get carrots!" Rainbow Dash yelled, yet Rarity continued to hum along and get herself ready for the adventure regardless.

++

"Girls, are you sure we're going the right way?" Twilight used her horn as a flashlight, surveying the area, she had no idea that the streets of Ponyvile could be so dark in a storm like this.

"Yes, I always take the Everfree Forest as a shortcut." They all gasped. "I'm fine, besides. I sometimes pick up or drop off supplies for Zecora, and she gives me bits for it too." They all relaxed, knowing Zecora would help her if anything happened.

"Ah horseapples. Looks like Fluttershy is really stepping up the ladder'!" Applejack wiped a tear away. But it was mostly rain so no pony could tell. They all agreed, Fluttershy blushed.

Suddenly, they all heard a moan. The girls gasped. "Did anypony hear that?" Another moan, this time louder and more painful sounding.

"Shhh… I think… It was over here…!" Twilight looked around, and so did Rarity. But they couldn't find anypony. That was, until they heard a feint echoing sound – it wasn't really a voice… More like… in their heads.

'Down here.'

They all looked.

'Hey. I said. Down here. What's with everyone stepping on me?' Everyone? They looked, and screamed. "Ugh…" The figure stepped up, and what revealed under their light was an Alicorn. A male Alicorn. But that was impossible! There were only four Alicorns in the whole world and they were all female!

"An… Alicorn…" Twilight's eyes were wide. She noticed it's leg, it was strange. It was shining against her magical light. All the girls were backing away but she stood right in front of the stallion.

"Hey… What's going on? Where am I?"

"What should we d-do?" Fluttershy backed away behind Rainbow Dash. Though Rainbow wasn't quivering like the rest of them. She was in a position that was saying she wanted to fight.

"I say let's fight him!"

The Alicorn blinked. "I can hear you, you know." The girls gasped. "I have really good hearing." He rubbed his head. A jumble of words. Too many words. A headache approached him. "Shit." His horn started glowing. "What the?"

"Are… You okay? What's your name?" Twilight stayed calm. As calm as she could. Her horn still glowing to get a good look at his face, and his body, he had scars…? Scars. Markings all over. Everything about this pony was strange.

"Tetsuo Shima. Yours?"

"Twilight Sparkle. Princess Twilight Sparkle."

Tetsuo raised a brow at the name. So… he was talking to… "You are… A… Ali – what now?"

"Alicorn. Combination between a Pegasus and a Unicorn."

So. One minute he was in a world where he could perform alchemy by clapping his hands, and the next he was in a child's fantasy with magical talking horses… It was like… A very colorful nightmare. Makes sense. The only question is. How did he get here? What exactly did he lose this time?

"As much as I'd love talking out in the rain with you… Ms. Sparkle? You are a girl, right?"

"Of course I am!" She snapped, Tetsuo rolled his eyes.

"I really feel like I'm about to pass out again." And as there was babbling and noises, what they should or shouldn't do. Tetsuo fell over. They all hurried towards the stallion, asking if he was okay. And no. This time. He wasn't really sure.

++

'Kid. I need your help. No bullshitting me. What did you do?'

Giggles but no answer. The ball was back. Bouncing up and down. Shit. He wasn't going to get an answer today, was he?

'The only reason why we spared your life was because you interest me. But that doesn't mean your boyfriend was spared.' Who… there are two voices in his head!?

'Who are you!?' Tetsuo was floating, as a human. He was naked, why the fuck was he naked? He realized there was symbols on his stomach that he didn't know what they said. 'What are these symbols?!'

'Silly boy. Do you think the two most all-knowing creatures in the universe are just simply going to give the answers without you even trying? I don't think so.' A figure of his younger self, when he was fourteen, before the accident, appeared right before him. 'Or do you want this to happen again…'

And right then, his body started turning into that thing. Tetsuo's eyes widened. He started screaming.

++

"Hey! Wake up!"

He woke up, just as he was told. That purple horse – Alicorn – thing. Was standing right above him. Looking… worried? Why the hell was she worried about him? He held himself. With… where was his arms? Where were his fingers? He was breathing, hard. A hand – no. Hoof. Reached out to touch him –

"Are you oka – "Tetsuo immediately pulled away, and gave the scariest glare he could manage. The purple horse thing squeaked.

"Don't. Touch me." The horse… What was her name? Twilight. Twilight Sparkle. That's right. She looked so scared. But there was concern in her eyes too. Tetsuo knew he needed to calm down. But this travelling-to-another-world business was really growing old. He just wanted to see Kaneda again.

So, he breathed. And finally let go of himself. "I'm sorry. I suppose I owe some sort of explanation… Don't I?"

Twilight's face relaxed. With her horn – how did she do that? She pulled up a chair. "Mind if I?" Tetsuo nodded. "You can take your time. Do you still remember my name?"

"Twilight Sparkle right? If I may ask, where exactly am I?"

"You're in Equestria. A land ruled by my former teacher, Princess Celestia, and her sister, Princess Luna." Okay. That was easy. So it was a monarchy ruled by magical talking hor – Alicorn "Is something wrong?" Twilight bobbed her head to the side.

"Are you a horse… or an Alicorn? You said Pegasus and Unicorn? What are you again? What am I?" He rubbed his head with his newfound limbs, still one was automail. He had no idea how he was going to replace it if It go broken. He was sure there were no such things as automail mechanics in Equestria.

"You're… An Alicorn. Or at least I think you are. Male Alicorn's have existed in thousands of years." His jaw dropped open. So Alicorns were immortal then? He guessed he was technically immortal, considering all of his psychic abilities. But that would mean… He'd outlive Kaneda. He didn't want to think about that right now.

"I can assure you I'm not joking about who I am. One minute I was fighting this Homunculus jerk, and then the next I was here." He lowered his hooves, feeling tired. Twilight raised a brow.

"Homunculus…? Wait. I think I've read about those!" She seemed to get excited on the subject of reading… Great… So she was a nerd. Tetsuo, to be honest, was a horrible student. He didn't think he'd like this girl… Mare… Very well.

"So you're a nerd." Twilight puffed up her cheeks into a pout. Tetsuo laughed. "I was a horrible student. Always skipping class, hanging out with my friend's gang. We always used to get in loads of trouble. We were even smacked by our teachers."

"That's awful. Well I don't know if you deserved to be smacked or not, but you were rebels…" Tetsuo snorted again. "What's so funny?"

"Those were good times. Just the four of us. Doing whatever we wanted. Even if sometimes we got in trouble. Yeah, we were 'rebels' but it was fun. We played by our own rules…" God, he missed them. "If I could change what I did I would."
Now he was rambling. And this caught Twilight's interest. "What… You did?"

… Tetsuo paused, then looked into Twilight's eyes sincerely. "Twilight. Let me just say… I'm not exactly a good person." … "Erh. Pony. I've done things I wish I could take back in a heartbeat. So that's why I'll never mention them. Hell, I still get nightmares every night over them."

Twilight's mouth was a bit agape. "E-Every night? How do you sleep?"

"Up at night during the day. Like an owl." He chuckled. Then he noticed the owl that was staring right at him. "Aw, you gotta be kidding me."

"Who."

"Who to you to, buddy." Well, at least he's developed a sense of humor in his time of being alone.

"Maybe I can find something that'll help with your nightmare- "

"I'd rather you not go poking around in my head. It's already messed up enough as is." With two people in there already, he doesn't want anyone of this world to get hurt. Lord knows what those two brats could do.

'Who are you calling a brat? I'm millions of years older than you.' The gate grinned. Akira high-fived him.
Tetsuo grabbed his head. "Ugh. No. Poking around would not do any good."

++

If there was anything Roy Mustang taught him. It was how to have common sense around women. One thing Kaneda did not know during their years as teenagers. Because, when he first arrived in the land of Amestris, he had literally been a fourteen-year-old one minute and a thirty-two-year-old the next. Now that he's thirty-four, he's had two years to grown accustom to his sudden hormonal changes. The years he's missed to prepare him into adulthood. Even if it was a fast transition, The Bastard did teach him a few things about how to be a man.

He already knew how to cook, how to drive, how to clean up after himself. Kaneda never knew how to cook. He always tried to mooch off the rest of the gang, or buy takeout dinners when he was completely desperate for food. Because the school didn't serve lunch. (The Eight District Vocational Training School wasn't very… Kid-friendly. Despite being a place for learning.) So kids had to make do with what they had. Tetsuo knew how to cook because Kaori, his girlfriend at the time (his only girlfriend), taught him how.

Girls were good at that stuff. He would hang out with him often when the gang were being assholes to him. So, when he didn't have anything to do and was hungry, Kaori would help him cook shit. And when he eventually got the hang of it, his shit tasted pretty damn good. Now that he's an adult, he can cook all sorts of things. But with wings and hooves he's messing up terribly. In the kitchen of the castle he has no idea how he's going to live like this. He knows humans can be vegetarian. Which he's okay with. Japanese eat mostly fish anyway. He wasn't really big on meat to begin with.

But he refuses to eat hayfries no matter how many times Pinkie enthuses about them. Yet, when he tries to chop up some potatoes to make actual French Fries, he cruses as he drops the utensils. The sound echo's throughout the castle, and is heard into the library. Twilight gets up and goes to investigate the noise. Only to see Tetsuo sitting down, sulking in the pile of mess that he had created for himself. He's not even trying to clean it up.

"Uh… Tetsuo?"

"I don't know what to do. No matter how many times – "He held up his left hoof to show there's slits in it, and that it's bleeding. "I keep messing up. I know I'm not the greatest cook. But… This is ridiculous."

Twilight gasps. "You need to bandage that hoof! You can't cook like that!" Thankfully Twilight keeps her first aide-kits pretty much all over the castle, even in the kitchen, just in case. "Here, run it over water." She lit up her horn and turned the faucet on. Tetsuo's eyes weren't moving off of her magic.

"Teach me how to do that. I know how to move things with my mind. But that isn't working for some reason." He paused. Pursing his lips. There was no pain as the water ran over his hoof and the blood washed away in the sink. "My powers hate me." He chuckled. Twilight rolled her eyes and wrapped his hoof. "And now I have two bad hooves."

"You're hooves aren't bad. Here. Try standing." Tetsuo did as she told him to. He never felt any pain like he did before he got his powers. He had a much higher intensity to pain now that he was practically immortal. He could sometimes, very, very slowly over time regenerate his wounds. It wasn't a perfect power he had, but it worked sometimes. If his body cooperated enough. "I could teach you. I am the element of magic." She said proudly. "What would you like to know?"
Tetsuo looked up from his hooves, then smiled slowly at her. "Well… For starters…"

They studied for about fifteen minutes when Tetsuo started to get frustrated. Too many things to concentrate on at once. It was like a mismatch of energies flowing together, that he couldn't quite understand. And he was getting a headache from it to. "Like I said Twilight, I'm a physic. I don't know if I can even do magic."

"You always get headaches when you get frustrated," She noted. "Are you sure there isn't anything that can help with that?"

"Like what?"
"Deep breathing… Counting backwards…" She mumbled. Tetsuo groaned, feeling another headache come on. She gasped and rushed over, rubbing his back in a circular motion.

"Comfort. Just… Comfort helps." She nodded. And he sighed. "The deep breath doesn't come towards the end. I think these headaches have to deal with my trauma that I had as a kid."

'I would help you if you let me.'

"I know. Wait. Did I just read your mind?" Tetsuo looked up. Twilight blushed. Oh yeah. Just remembered… He could read minds! "Holy – I – I'm sorry!" He fumbled back a bit. "I didn't mean to!"

"You really are a physic." Twilight started. "I think I know someone who can help you. But you're going to have to trust her." Tetsuo raised a brow. "Please." Twilight gave the brightest puppy-dog eyes he'd ever seen. He just scoffed.

"Fine."

++

"So… A Zebra is going to… Speak rhymes to me and then somehow cure my insanity?" Twilight nudged him. "What?" Tetsuo realized he had been speaking his mind a lot more lately than usual. It was a little out of character for him.
"She speaks in rhymes, yes. And it's a little… Odd…"

"Like everything else in this world?"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Come on, we're here." Tetsuo came to a door, which was in a tree. Which he realized this was a tree house. Which he realized this was the same forest that he woke up in. Which was called the Everfree forest. Where magical monsters live. So a Zebra lives out here? What a badass.

"Hello Zecora." Tetsuo looked over her shoulder. This Zebra… Zecora… Looked normal enough.

"Come in, Ms. Sparkle. And young Alicorn too. I've awaited your arrival since last night's moon." Zecora lead the two into her hut, which Tetsuo really did not want to go. But with an eager shove from Twilight she finally got him to go.

"Great, rhymes. Wait. You said you were waiting for me?" Now that was just freaky. He had some weird rhyming stalker now. Stranger danger!

"Indeed, all these potions. They have an array of emotions. They tell me a story, each one different, yet never insignificant. They each have their own part to tell, as you can see, if you look clearly, into the cauldron you might find your destiny."

"So…" Tetsuo was very hesitant and wanted to leave. Now. "I need to look into the cauldron? And it'll help me with my problems?"

Zecora nodded. "The potions I have mixed, have a special kind of kick. It will only project, it's special effect; onto the near-extinct species of pony," Zecora trotted over to her back shelf and revealed a scroll that showed the two former male Alicorns. "Alicorn magic, is hard to master, but once one does they will certainly be a better caster."

Twilight gasped. "Are those… The former Alicorn Kings?" Zecora nodded. "This is amazing!" Tetsuo looked over, and noticed it was a stallion that stood a lot taller than he was. Two stallions. And two tiny ponies that were by their sides. "This must be… Princess Luna and Celestia!"

"Who?"

"The rulers of Equestria…?"

"Oh yeah. Forgot. Sorry. This has been a rough couple of days. So. I need to look into that cauldron, accept it's magic. And then my problems will be solved. Right?" Zecora nodded. Then, extended a hoof for Tetsuo. "Okay." Tetsuo breathed. "I can do this."

"Zecora, is this the same magic that you used on me when I needed to find the Princesses?"

"It is similar… Now, look." The two looked forward

Tetsuo took a deep breath and looked into the cauldron. Suddenly, everything came back to him.

++

Tetsuo was running, as fast as he could. His Automail limb extended to weapon-form, he wasn't out of breath. Not in the slightest. He needed to get to where Ed, Al and Mustang where. They had been fighting Envy. And Envy had backup. Whatever that fucker was doing, it wasn't good; and dammit, they were all going to have a bad time.

Tetsuo raced around the corner, his senses telling him they were this way. He didn't know what came over him. But he knew this was the direction he should be going. He suddenly heard Black Hayate barking. He paused, breathing to where his breath could be seen. It was a cold December's night and it was raining hard.

But he didn't care, he had a job to do.

"Black Hayate!" He whistled. "Come're boy!" A more serious, angry bark. Growling ensued. He approached the alleyway with his rifle in his good hand, and his Automail-limb read to attack whenever. "Hayate?" He peered around the corner. To see one of Envy's men taking a great deal of damage on the poor dog. Tetsuo had no idea where the others were, but he yelled, shooting at the monster.

They were all failed experiments at creating Chimera soldiers for the Homunculi. He was fighting one of them right now with Black Hayate. He needed to get the dog someplace safe as he was bleeding pretty bad. He shot some more with his good arm, and as he finished up the last of his bullets, and then transformed the gun into a sphere-like weapon, he stabbed it through the Chimera's head.

He transformed his hand back too normal, knowing he wouldn't be needing it right now. "Hayate! Oh, honey." He loved this dog. Everyone did, and if Hawkeye found out he let her dog die in battle she'd kill him. "I'll heal you." He secretly had healing powers thanks to his physic abilities, but he rarely used it since he didn't trust his powers that much. But this time he needed to heal Hayate.

He also didn't want the army to take advantage of his powers. So he kept most of them a secret, and mainly used Alchemy. But when Hayate was back up on his feet (paws?) he jumped up, and licked him. His collar had been thrown across the alley, and torn. Tetsuo frowned, and decided to fix it with Alchemy. That's what he did with his favorite jacket whenever it got torn thanks to his Automail being used as a weapon.

"Good boy. Good boy… Hey!" The dog yipped happily once again. "We should stick together, alright? Hawkeye'll kill me if you die." The dog whimpered and rubbed its head against Tetsuo's cold automail, then did a little spin and decided to lead the way. "Alright, you lead."

He loved dogs. But Kaneda always hated them since he was bit on the playground once. He thought it was hilarious, though he never got to own one. Yet he loved Black Hayate and got to play with him (and walk him) whenever he had the chance. Hawkeye trusted him this much. And now, this was their real test together. Man's best friend, after all.

"You smell Mustang? That Flame Bastard does stink." He laughed, though it was hard to track someone in the rain, so he was told dogs do have sensitive senses of smell, they can't track easily when its wet. Then he thought. "Oh Roy… You bastard!" He should get to him ASAP. Cause he's useless when wet.

They raced around another corner, to find some of their men lying in pools of blood. Hayate immediately began to growl. Tetsuo readied his Automail and told Hayate to stay back. He hoped it wasn't Mustang… Or Ed… Or Al… Or Hawkeye… Or anyone else. Please, no more deaths, no more carnage. He can't take it…

He heard a loud explosion. It had to have come from Ed or Al as he didn't see smoke. So he rushed as fast as he could, and when he met the enemy's eyes... His face darkened. "Envy." He snarled, getting into a fighting stance. But Envy didn't seem to be paying attention. Only to Ed and Al. So Tetsuo charged straight for him until the Homunculus decided to grab his good arm and toss him against the ground.

"Colonel!" Ed cried. "What made you so late?! Get up off your ass and fight!"

"Where's Roy?" Tetsuo got up, hissing. That… That actually hurt! What the hell?! "Where's Roy?!" He got up and charged with Alchemy this time, but Envy flicked him off sending him flying against the wall.

"Mustang's fighting Lust with Hawkeye and Jean!" Tetsuo gasped, coughing up blood. Envy smirked. He turned towards the physics direction and noticed him struggling to break free.

"Aw, Colonel, want some help?"

"No thanks. I'm good." Tetsuo used his powers to teleport out of there. Envy blinked. This wasn't his fight. He needed to help Roy. That was his assignment anyway.

"Roy!" He teleported. There was Roy and Jean, on the ground. "Jean! Roy! Oh my god!" Jean was out cold when Tetsuo checked. But Roy was still with him. "Roy – speak to me. Where's Hawkeye. Where's Lust?"

"Hawkeye…" Roy gasped out blood. "Went to go fight Lust."

"What?!" He didn't bother moving them, as he knew it was dangerous. "I'm going to heal you. And Jean." Roy looked at him like he was crazy, but all he saw was a sympathetic look right back at him. "I have healing powers. I didn't tell you because… Yeah… Just hang on. And stay with me."

After a few minutes, he found out that Jean's injuries were too much for him to heal. He had broken his spine, and probably will never walk again. That pained him, probably more than what Roy was feeling right now. Which was pure anger. As they walked side-by-side with one another, the huge scar that was over Roy's abdomen (he couldn't heal scars completely just wounds) he didn't even talk to Tetsuo. He just readied himself for the first attack.

"Roy. Let me do this." No response. "I haven't done anything to prove myself worthy of being a part of this team. And I'm an adult now, dammit! I need to take responsibility for myself. Jean is my teammate too." He stopped Roy right there, and turned him around. They were close. Too close. "I'm not letting you do this."

Roy's eyes softened. "You don't have to – "

"Do everything?" He just read Roy's mind. "I can read minds you know. I've done it before. And yah, I know. I just. You do everything! Roy, let me have this one thing. Take care of Hawkeye. She needs you."

At that point, they silently agreed. And soon, marched forward to take care of the enemy at hand. Lust, who in the meantime was further approaching Hawkeye as she was just about to give up. Roy fired a shot of his flame Alchemy as he was going to give a distraction, and Tetsuo went in to punch Lust across the room.

"Not this time, bitch."

Tetsuo had blood on his hands. Before he came to this world, and now as he was fighting this Homunculus thing. But recently, he had come to terms with it, there were people here that he really wanted to protect. And if that meant being a murderer to get a good night's sleep, then he was okay with that.

Lust regenerated, but before she did so completely Tetsuo fired another shot at her. And another. And another. "You son of a bitch!" She went for him with his claws, meanwhile Roy had run towards Hawkeye and embraced her.

"You don't have to always act so strong. I'm proud of you. I'm sorry I asked so much of you." He didn't want his team to carry such horrible burdens. Not ever again. Hawkeye held Roy close. This was the times they spent intimacy with one another. It was rare, but it happened. They never talked about it with others, but they did do it sometimes.

They hadn't done this in a long time.

Tetsuo readied his Automail, went straight for Lust's head. Yet she dodged and went for his shoulders. He hissed, backing off he started to bleed a little. They'd been going at it for a while now. Just like a game of cat and mouse. But he wasn't ready to give up yet. Even if Lust was a hard opponent, she was going down. Today.

Tetsuo raised the ground with his alchemy. It slammed right into her. Yet it didn't have any affect. "Damn." He'd been using up almost everything he had. Except for… He could use that one thing…

Lust had almost had the win, when Tetsuo decided to catch her dead in her tracks. He literally stunned her by using his physic powers to hold her down. This wasn't one of his favorite moves, as he did this to hold enemies down until they explode. It was quite gruesome, and he didn't know if it would work on a Homunculus or not.

It didn't. Lust managed to break free and use her claws against Tetsuo. His head started to hurt, and he was growing tired. That was a powerful move, and he didn't like using it for very good reasons. Lust grinned. Tetsuo snarled. He had no idea what she was planning, until she had turned to Roy and Hawkeye.

'No!'

Just then, when Roy was about to attack, Tetsuo acted.

And everything turned white.

++

Twilight noticed Tetsuo was standing still for a very long time. Everything had been silent since Tetsuo stepped forward to look into the cauldron, but now he had stepped away, he was standing still. Until he began shaking… Wait… Was he crying? He was. Tears were streaming down his face. And he backed away from the pot, sitting down and groaning.

"Tetsuo – "Zecora put a hoof out in front of Twilight to stop her.

"I fucked up. Big time." He continued to cry. And no pony stopped him. That's all he needed right now. He said he didn't want to continue, so him and Twilight left Zecora's and the trek back to the castle was made in silence. Awkward silence.
When Tetsuo returned to his room. He lied down sprawled across his bed, lying flat on his stomach. He groaned. "I can't keep living like this."

'I just want to go home.' Wherever home is.

++

Dear Twilight. I do believe I need to you and your friends to come to Canterlot as soon as possible. Also, bring the new Alicorn Tetsuo Shima if you can. It's a matter of upmost urgency that I speak to him.

-Princess Celestia.

Twilight's eyes widened. How did Princess Celestia know about Tetsuo? Did Spike send her a letter…? No… That couldn't be it. There's no way- well. No matter. An order's an order. And as the Princess of Friendship she must see to it. "Let's get going then." Twilight sighed, putting away the book she was currently studying in her bag.

This was going to be a long trip.
++

Tetsuo was used to riding in trains before. He used to do it back when he was travelling through Amestris. He was just kind of dumbfounded that ponies could actually build something like this in the first place. (Then again, they built hospitals, grocery stores, castles… Who was he kidding?)

The train ride was a long, agonizing one. The girls played games or sang songs to keep themselves occupied. Twilight offered Tetsuo one her books on magic, but really he was too tired (due to nightmares) he couldn't stay awake. Though by the time they reached Canterlot, he woke up, which was odd as that normally happened anyway.

"It's alright I packed all sorts of books you can study, and the Canterlot library has a bunch you can read too!" Both Tetsuo and Rainbow Dash 'ughed' at the same time. The two then looked at each other, and laughed.

"You thinkin the same thing?"

"Nerd?"

"More like egghead."

Tetsuo laughed. So did the others. Twilight rolled her eyes. He hasn't tried flying yet. His hooves were really getting tired; he knew he could fly when he was a human. But since he arrived in Amestris he stopped. He didn't want to freak any of the soldiers out and think he was the enemy.

'That wouldn't be good now would it?' The gate laughed. He slapped it away and it slowly curled back into a catnap. Tetsuo smiled.

They approached the castle, which was far grander than Twilights. "Wow." He whistled. They approached two guards whose eyes went wide at Tetsuo's wings and strange patterns. He flushed a little. He noticed some ponies here wore clothes. And these two were wearing suits of armor, why couldn't he get something like that? He didn't feel comfortable walking around in the nude, especially with this… Thing on him.

"Princess Celestia requested to see this stallion, and all of us, actually." They hear hoof steps' coming from the hallway that was behind them, and suddenly a very large mare with a flowing mane approached them. "Your highness." The guards bowed.

"So you're Tetsuo Shima. Who I saw in my vision." Tetsuo's mouth was agape. The other's eyes were fixed on him. Meanwhile, Princess Celestia continued. "Please, come in. We haven't had the pleasure of talking with a male Alicorn in over two thousand years."

Well. Tetsuo flushed. They certainly know how to treat guests.

They arrived to the throne room, where Cadence, another Alicorn and her husband, a Unicorn, Shining Armor were. Cadence ruled The Crystal Empire along with Shining Armor who was Captain of the Royal Guard. And Luna… where was Luna?

"Forgive me," Celestia cleared her throat. "My sister is the ruler of the night. She raises the moon. So she may not be joining us today."

"A night owl? I understand. I'm like that too." Princess Celestia raised a brow. "I don't get much sleep." Tetsuo raised his prosthetic and rubbed his neck. "But I have a confession to make. I'm not actually an Alicorn."

… "Then again, if you had a vision about me you should know what I am."

He wasn't stalling, dammit! He had a perfectly good reason for that! Cadence and Shining Armor stared at the new guest from the back. The girls stayed quiet. Celestia nodded. "I do. But Alicorns are considered royalty, I still need to treat you with respect, regardless of what you have done."

Tetsuo scoffed. "Trust me lady. I don't need respect. Especially with the things I have done – "He paused. "I don't deserve respect from anyone. Er. Anypony."

The girl's eyes went wide. "Tetsuo…" Twilight lead out her hoof. Tetsuo looked at her, sadly.

"I'm sorry Twilight. But I told you. Even from when I was fourteen, I did bad shit I regret. I have nightmares every night I can't sleep." He looked down at his hooves, which were shaking. "Ah. Damn. Not this again. I hate interventions."

"Nightmares? No wonder why Luna's been having trouble sleeping." Cadence whispered. Tetsuo looked up.

"Why would she have trouble sleeping over my nightmares?" They all looked, how could he have heard that. "Ah. Sorry. Physic. Also I read minds. By accident. I can hear really well. I don't mean to… But yea…"

"Well I'll have to get used to that." Applejack huffed. Tetsuo rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Can you read what I'm thinking right now?!" Pinkie Pie giggled, they all laughed. Tetsuo rolled his eyes. She looked straight into his eyes, way too close for comfort. Tetsuo backed away a little, nearly tripping over his hoof.
"Pinkie, kid. Your thoughts are so scrambled wait – "

"What?" One of them asked.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what silly?" The Pink mare giggled.

"Silence… Your… Thoughts…" Tetsuo couldn't believe it. He's never heard just nothing before. One minute it was completely erratic, euphoric even, and now Akira and The Gate were fighting over how the hell this was possible. The biggest smile appeared on his face.

A crazy pink horse just bested the two most powerful entities in the universe. "Pffft! You're too much Pinkie!" He fell over, laughing. They all looked at him.

"Sister. I am awake." Luna came in. She was black like the night, and her cutiemark was of the moon. Her mane was flowing like Celestia's. She was beautiful, just like her sister's. "Is this the Alicorn?"

Tetsuo sat up immediately and brushed himself off. "Y-Yes ma'am."

"Yes, he is sister."

"Is it true you have demons attacking your dreams every night?" Tetsuo flushed. He didn't like someone – especially a magical talking horse poking around in his mind. But he nodded. "I see. I might be able to help with that."

"I – I don't want any- any pony." He caught himself. "To get hurt. Just because they want to help me."

"But Tetsuo!" Twilight stopped. "This could really help you!"

"Help me?" He laughed slightly. "Help me with what?" It was scary, he was really breaking now. "All I want to do… All I've been trying this whole time!" He yelled – his horn began to glow, they all ducked. Eletric waves came from it.

"Tetsuo!" Twilight ran towards him.

"Twily no – "Shining Armor called out. But Twilight had already run towards him to use her magic shield.

"I just want to go HOME!" Just in an instant, a huge magical explosion made the castle into a huge chaotic mess. Everyone began coughing but as soon as everyone looked up, they saw Tetsuo and Twilight were okay. Tetsuo was crying. Twilight had her wings wrapped around Tetsuo's back. "I just want to see him again. I just want to go home Twilight."

"Shh… It's okay. It's going to be okay."

"I don't want to hurt or kill anyone anymore." He began to fall asleep. And soon, he was out.

"Tetsuo – "The other girls cried. Twilight looked, nodding.

"Princesses. Please help him. All he wants to do is go home and see his friends. He may be powerful, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He's tired, and he's scared. If there's anything I learned during my studies is that everypony makes mistakes and that you'll eventually learn to regret the decisions, you make. But, you have to move on. You have to grow stronger. And you have your friends to help you become a better pony, but Tetsuo is all alone. He doesn't have anypony…" She looked at the stallion who was sleeping in her lap again. "So that's why I can't abandon him! I'll catch up on my studies – I promise I – "

"Twilight." Celestia moved forward, looking down at the fallen Alicorn was fast asleep. "No need to explain. Luna and I will do everything we can."

"Ooh! And me!" Pinkie cheered.

"Count me in! Can't leave the Element of Loyalty out!" Rainbow Dash did a twirl in the air.

"Ah hay. I guess I might as well join this corral too." Applejack adjusted her hat. Twilight gasped… Were they all really…?

"I suppose I could join. What's another adventure? I could checkup on the boutique in Canterlot, and staying at the castle will be simply marvelous!" The others rolled their eyes.

"I'm sure Spike could take care of the animals while we're gone… Right?"

"And Big Mac too, don't you worry, they've got your back Fluttershy'!" Fluttershy smiled at the support Applejack gave her. What's a trip out to Canterlot going to cost? Besides, it's an adventure for a friend in need.

Cadence and Shining Armor smiled. "Sadly we have to return to the Crystal Empire. But we send our love." Cadence embraced Twilight, and Shining looked down at the stallion. Deep down, he wanted to believe his sister was right about handling this. As he felt like this was a problem maybe friendship couldn't even fix.

Back