• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!)

Rainbow Dash and Me.
We both are really fun and adventrous!

Derpy and Me. (I origanlly chose her but had to choose a Mane 6)
Um...MUFFINS!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Name one thing you have in common with your chosen pony (the one you chose when you signed up to this club!)

I love to be outside like AJ.

And so Wonderbolts Academy had leaked today.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

What I have in common with Applejack is that I am always willing to help anypony in need to the best of my ability. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Well Fluttershy and I both are shy and have a hard time being assertive and I'm told I'm very kind like her. Though I'm a little less shy and timid than she is, I still have a hard time talking to people.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Me & Rarity - we have a cat, we love to keep things clean, and very stylish. :)

I love to be outside like AJ.

And so Wonderbolts Academy had leaked today.

My pair told me about that...last night? (can't remember...rocky memory!) As much as I reallyyyyy want to see that episode, I am better off waiting for it until my DVR can record it, or else there wouldn't be a point except for wasting hard drive space xD

I can't wait for it though!

Is it ever too late to join? If not, then I'll join in. I can't promise that I'll post frequently, though.

Username:Blaze42, but you may call me Blaze.

Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle

Additional Info: I got into the show in September 2012. I first heard about through Youtube, but didn't think much of it. It all seemed so weird. Later on, I became a hater, but after deciding to watch it, I was instantly hooked. My friends and family know I am a Brony.

It's never too late~! Welcome aboard to the club <3 We could really use some Twi fans here! It's amazing that MLP could change opinion to the haters out there. Glad to see ya join!

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I heard! I can't wait to see it! But.. I have the same problem as Leaf Storm. I have to wait for the DVR. Dang it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Only one thing in common between Twilight Sparkle and me? There's just so much.

The both of us started out as very socially awkward readers, preferring the company of books over people. It wasn't until we both "moved" (her to Ponyville, me finally getting Internet access) that we discovered that friendship is indeed magic. We both live in buildings full of books. There's also a shared interest in astronomy. Although I'm not as organized as she is, we both make lists to get things done. Also, we're both always practicing to get better at our abilities.

Finally saw Sleepless in Ponyville, and
Spoiler:

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
I have quite a bit in common with Twi. We were both once socially awkard, but when we opened up, we realized the magic of friendship.

My god that sounded tacky...

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
Oh my gosh ponies!

Username: Lateon
Favorite Main: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie is awesome. there is really no other way to describe her. While sometimes she can be very obnoxious, you can tell she cares a lot for her friends.

I started watching this show because one of my friends recommended it to me. Six months later I have t-shirts and tickets to bronycon =) Some say I'm immature, but they haven't watched the show so they don't actually know why.

As for what Pinkie and I have in common, we both appear happy all the time but have a fear of our friends deciding they don't like us anymore.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Wonderbolt Academy:

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Recap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic S3 E10: Spike at Your Service
AT&T U-verse's synopsis from FYI Television: Just as Spike is about to be gobbled up by hungry Timberwolves, he is saved by Applejack; Spike feels the need to repay Applejack and is soon offering a little too much assistance on the farm in order to fulfill the "Noble Dragon Code."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haven't seen Wonderbolts Academy juuust yet, I heard it was another fantastic RD episode!

Oh my gosh ponies!

Username: Lateon
Favorite Main: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie is awesome. there is really no other way to describe her. While sometimes she can be very obnoxious, you can tell she cares a lot for her friends.

I started watching this show because one of my friends recommended it to me. Six months later I have t-shirts and tickets to bronycon =) Some say I'm immature, but they haven't watched the show so they don't actually know why.

As for what Pinkie and I have in common, we both appear happy all the time but have a fear of our friends deciding they don't like us anymore.

Welcome, Lateon! I love your current theme! Ponies, ponies, PONIES! :) Great to see that you are a Pinkie Pie fan yourself. She is such a fun character! ^_^

also BRONYCON. <3 My friend went there this year and he said it was an amazing experience! I'm thinking of going next year (which is in Baltimore this time) but ahhh I have something going on during that day. Thankfully it's currently pending.

Should update the list riiiight about now~

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
They... They have a convention?!? I now have the desire to DJ at it, for some reason. However, I am not yet a DJ, at least not physically. Still need to get a laptop, deck, soundboard, and vinyls before I can even start. And as you can guess, that takes thousands of dollars that I don't have.

On a happier note, I'll be meeting up with another DJ, who may or may not have the gear for a feat. album or song. If so, I do believe that I'll notify you guys. (FYI: He is also a brony, so expect some lyrics pertaining to that if we get that far.)

On the regard of this 'Bronycon'. Is there a website or place to find out where and when it will be for upcoming years, and/or a place to buy tickets? I'll be driving soon enough, and may just surprise my brony buddies to a trip.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
http://www.bronycon.org

^It has alllll the information you need to know! :)

I'm actually seeing it as a possibility for me to go, because based on my friend's experience, I think it's definitely worth going. I'll have Bronycon as something to do for 2013. :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've watched Season 3 - Episode 8: The Wonderbolts Academy today! Here's my review:

Spoiler:

Oh, and may I introduce a new topic? :3

If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and what would it look like?

For me, since I'm, in my opinion, pretty good in terms of music, so my cutie mark would look something like a musical note or two~ Yeah, something along those lines. :P

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and what would it look like?

My cutie mark would have something to do with mathematics, and it'll look like the Pi symbol.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
If you had a cutie mark, what would if like?

I plan to go into either writing or journalism, so probably a pen and paper, or a book.

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
A giant pot leaf.

..... I'm kidding!

Probably something to do with technology or computers, since I'm tech savvy. The android dude would be pretty cool, or maybe just a picture of a computer. As long as it isn't the Apple logo, I'm cool with it.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
WHAT WOULD YOUR CUTIE MARK BE?

I have a specific design for this, however it isn't perfected. Here's a rough draft that I'm refining:
Spoiler:

@Laeton: Like your style. Android's the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back