• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

change a pokémon in some way

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
you have to trade them twice?? i didn't know that lol. that's pretty inconvenient, it'd be really nice if that could be changed. maybe make it evolve by level-up in some kind of computer lab area or something! I'd like to see the location-based evolution method see a bit more use.

blue

gucci
Years
Oh, something else that bothers me is how late it can be to evolve Eevee into Leafeon/Glaceon in some games. Leafeon in X/Y can only be obtained at Route 20 and then Glaceon in S/M can only be obtained at Mt. Lanakila, both locations which are practically at the end of each game. I just think they should either make them evolve with Leaf/Ice Stones or make it so the Moss and Ice Rocks are available fairly early on and can be accessed at pretty much the same time.

calenlily

Water trainer with a Rowlet addiction
Years
Give Gyarados an offensive flying-type move (and preferably the ability to learn Fly).

Years
I would make charizard fire/dragon and Gyarados Dragon/Water

and if there was a Mega Serperior, I'd make it Grass/Dragon or Poison.

These are just based on my opinion of how a pokemon looks like.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
This might be a weird answer, but I would make all starters evolve at a relatively higher level, but give their unevolved forms stronger stats to accommodate for that.

In most Pokémon games I've played, it kinda saddened me how little time I got to spend with my cute lil' unevolved starters. (Especially Rowlet.) Maybe I grind a lot more than the average player, but I consider myself lucky if my starter hasn't evolved by the time I'm through with my first Gym Battle. ;__; Of course, I know the B-button exists, but I find it pretty hard to resist the temptation of a power boost, haha. I dunno. xD

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
This might be a weird answer, but I would make all starters evolve at a relatively higher level, but give their unevolved forms stronger stats to accommodate for that.

In most Pokémon games I've played, it kinda saddened me how little time I got to spend with my cute lil' unevolved starters. (Especially Rowlet.) Maybe I grind a lot more than the average player, but I consider myself lucky if my starter hasn't evolved by the time I'm through with my first Gym Battle. ;__; Of course, I know the B-button exists, but I find it pretty hard to resist the temptation of a power boost, haha. I dunno. xD
That's actually an interesting idea! And yeah, I grind a lot too, so the time I get to spend with my unevolved starter is pretty low. It'd be pretty nice to see the levels pushed up a bit with corresponding stat boosts, especially because so many adorable Pokémon lose their cuteness as they evolve ;_; infact, the only one I can think of that stays pretty cute is Chikorita.

Back