• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I was surprised I did not join this club, better do so now.

Username: Hikari10
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: I'm with Sophie on this one, the Goomy evolution line probably has to be one of my fave Dragon-types lately and I love how adorable this line is, plus they are quite versatile like most Dragons, and Goodra can tank special attacks like nothing.
Reason for joining club: Well, Dragon-type Pokemon are strong, versatile and a popular choice for competitive teams. Even though they were knocked down a peg thanks to Fairy-types, they are still chosen for their good stats and movepools.

Your first Dragon Pokemon?

A cute female Flygon back in my days of Ruby. She was a pretty good attacker and managed to take out quite a few stuff here and there. I may have swapped her out after a while but she'll forever be remembered as the first Dragon-type I ever used in a Pokemon game. Plus, not to mention I love its design too!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Username - Indiancharizard#
Favorite Dragon Type Pokemon - Dragonite.
I Joined This Club Because I Love Dragon Pokemon.
My Favorite Dragon Type User is Lance of Elite Four.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Ooh, Dragon-Types! Lovely <3

Do you want a nickname? If yes, then your chosen nickname is: N/A

Favorite Dragon-Type/Dragon Pokémon: I'm going with Goodra. Oh how lovely it is! :3~

Reason for joining the club: Well Goodra is a Dragon-Type, and this club is for Dragon-Type Pokémon. If I adore Goodra, I should definitely join the group! Also mentioning that Dragon-Types are suuper powerful :>

Which generation had the best Dragon-Typed Pokémon? Hmm... this is a hard one. I guess I'll go for Generation III. But seriously though, Salamence is supreme. It's stats are like a legendary (hence psuedo), and it's movepool is liek the best ever! :> Gen III also had Rayquaza, but it was kinda a shame there were two Dragon/Flying-Types in this generation. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 12, 2013
Username: TeamArticuno
Nick: Evan
Fav. Dragon: Flygon
Reason for joining: Dragon types are my favorite type of Pokemon

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon? They were always the wild card Pokemon. Ever since the first gen games, they've always been the most difficult Pokemon beat because they're only weakness was a Dragon type.
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first Dragon type was Dratini back in the days of yellow.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Either Lance or Clair
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Rush or Dragon Rage
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Tough one, id have to say the 3rd gen or 4th

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: Bruce Banner
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Da Hulk
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: My favorite dragon pokemon is Hydreigon, but since he's already picked I want to be represented with Noivern. I really like Noivern, he's a cool idea for a pokmeon and he's looks awesome! My favorite dragon type is probably fire/dragon.

Spoiler:

Reason for joining club: I want to talk to other dragon fans about pokemon, and to learn more about Dragon pokemon as well. Also I like steak! :D
Answer to any one of the current topics:

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?

Omg, definitely Outrage. Although that move comes at a price, before Gen VI, it helped me sweep weak teams when I had choice band on dragonite or garchomp.
Welcome. I find it funny(no offense) that your name is Bruce Banner and you choose your nickname as Da Hulk!! LOL! There is no such rule that if a pokemon has been chosen you cannot choose it again......... It's your choice though :)

Username: Narnia

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon:

My personal favourite would probably be Goomy! I've only been playing X/Y for a week or so but it's already my MVP. Despite the title of being a weak dragon type, its just cruised through the game. Its also helped with patching up some of my team's main weaknesses and generally providing support. To add to that, it has a face that could probably win Derp of the Year five times in a row. Also, Sliggoo is a freaking snail that can shoot Hyper Beams. Nuff said.

Reason for joining club:

As a kid, dragon types were some of my favourites. I mean wouldn't you want to own a ten foot firebreathing creature over a pathetic caterpillar or rat? I certainly did! Although I've only ever used three dragons in my entire experience of playing Pokemon, I'd be more than happy to contribute to the club.

Altaria back in Platinum! Originally I had only wanted a flying type but I thought the dragon bonus would be pretty cool. After capturing one and training it up, it soon became one of my team's main sweepers. Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, not much could really stand being in its presence. It's been about four years since I've last used it so I'm not sure where it's gone. I'd love to use it again though if I had the chance.

I'll answer the other topics later but for now, I'll end it off here. Cool club by the way. :]
Hello Narnia.......... It was a great series........... I have read all the books in the Narnia series....... They are awesome! I'm also quite happy that I'm getting more contributors......
Username: Avishka
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: that's a tough question...I guess I'll go with Noibat
Reason for joining club: I like Dragon type Pokemon because they're proud and strong. They do not have any many weaknesses. Most of the dragon types are legendary pokemons. They are PURE AWESOME! :P

What made you love Dragon pokemon?
As i said above they are just awesome. All the dragon type look awesome and they can also be cute xD

Your first Dragon pokemon....?
i think it is charizard.... Charmander was me furst starter pokemon so charizard is my first dragon type

i'll answer the other topics later :3
Welcome Avishka......... Enjoy your stay here and have fun!
I was surprised I did not join this club, better do so now.

Username: Hikari10
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: I'm with Sophie on this one, the Goomy evolution line probably has to be one of my fave Dragon-types lately and I love how adorable this line is, plus they are quite versatile like most Dragons, and Goodra can tank special attacks like nothing.
Reason for joining club: Well, Dragon-type Pokemon are strong, versatile and a popular choice for competitive teams. Even though they were knocked down a peg thanks to Fairy-types, they are still chosen for their good stats and movepools.

A cute female Flygon back in my days of Ruby. She was a pretty good attacker and managed to take out quite a few stuff here and there. I may have swapped her out after a while but she'll forever be remembered as the first Dragon-type I ever used in a Pokemon game. Plus, not to mention I love its design too!
Well I suppose you did not know about the club since I opened it quietly.......... Very quietly............ But better now than never!
Username - Indiancharizard#
Favorite Dragon Type Pokemon - Dragonite.
I Joined This Club Because I Love Dragon Pokemon.
My Favorite Dragon Type User is Lance of Elite Four.
Can I say that I just love your username? :D
Ooh, Dragon-Types! Lovely <3

Do you want a nickname? If yes, then your chosen nickname is: N/A

Favorite Dragon-Type/Dragon Pokémon: I'm going with Goodra. Oh how lovely it is! :3~

Reason for joining the club: Well Goodra is a Dragon-Type, and this club is for Dragon-Type Pokémon. If I adore Goodra, I should definitely join the group! Also mentioning that Dragon-Types are suuper powerful :>

Which generation had the best Dragon-Typed Pokémon? Hmm... this is a hard one. I guess I'll go for Generation III. But seriously though, Salamence is supreme. It's stats are like a legendary (hence psuedo), and it's movepool is liek the best ever! :> Gen III also had Rayquaza, but it was kinda a shame there were two Dragon/Flying-Types in this generation. :)
Welcome N/A! Just kidding........ Welcome Zeratul............ I agree with you that Gen III was the best...........
Username: TeamArticuno
Nick: Evan
Fav. Dragon: Flygon
Reason for joining: Dragon types are my favorite type of Pokemon

1. What made you love Dragon pokemon? They were always the wild card Pokemon. Ever since the first gen games, they've always been the most difficult Pokemon beat because they're only weakness was a Dragon type.
2. Your first Dragon pokemon....? My first Dragon type was Dratini back in the days of yellow.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Either Lance or Clair
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Dragon Rush or Dragon Rage
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Tough one, id have to say the 3rd gen or 4th
Welcome Evan! I see that you have played Pokemon Yellow. It was my first game too and it was totally awesome! Anyways, have a great time at the club!

Sorry members I'd been a little inactive lately but I had my exams which I'm almost on the verge of flunking! So, I had to give some time there........... But fear not, I shall be back every Thursday!
PS: It's time the group had a topic for discussion so the new topic is:
Have you ever bred two Dragon types together and hatched the egg just out of curiosity?

Last edited:
Years
Username: 00Minx
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Miki
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: DRAGONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS

What made you love Dragon pokemon? I love dragons. They're just really cool. The stories from mythologies and fairytales make them out to be great creatures. When it comes to Pokemon specifically, I thought Dratini was adorable and loved every evolution since I first saw them.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 12, 2013
Have you ever bred two Dragon types together and hatched the egg just out of curiosity?

All the time! My most recent was a Garchomp and a Haxorus. Got a Axew back :) Next is a Dragonite and a Salamence. Hoping for another Larvitar

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi Minx! I agree with you there. Using something that only exists in fairytales and myths is pretty cool. Especially when they're ten foot long and scorch entire forests with a single breath. Now that's what I call legendary. Overall though, Dragonite is definitely one of the best dragon types out there! It still manages to crush everything while keeping a cute design. Cute, fat dragons for world dictator? Yes please.

And I've never actually hatched a dragon egg. My sister bred a Dratini for me a few years ago though, it's now a level 88 Dragonite. Pretty sweet, huh? I might try Bagon or Axew one day though. Good luck with all your breeding stuff, Team Articuno! :]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hi Minx! I agree with you there. Using something that only exists in fairytales and myths is pretty cool. Especially when they're ten foot long and scorch entire forests with a single breath. Now that's what I call legendary. Overall though, Dragonite is definitely one of the best dragon types out there! It still manages to crush everything while keeping a cute design. Cute, fat dragons for world dictator? Yes please.

And I've never actually hatched a dragon egg. My sister bred a Dratini for me a few years ago though, it's now a level 88 Dragonite. Pretty sweet, huh? I might try Bagon or Axew one day though. Good luck with all your breeding stuff, Team Articuno! :]

Yeah. I think the original concept for Dragon-Types were that they were supposed to be humongous and all scary-like. Well it's not really like that anymore, but srsly that concept is amazing! Not saying that the Dragon Types now are bad, I'm just saying they should of have stuck with the original idea! But I still love GF for making my lovely Goodra, and it's a pure Dragon-Type! It's a shame though that one of X/Y's Pokédex entry posts say that it's pre-evolution is the weakest Dragon-Type. Meh ;_;

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
Years
Username: Star11Pika
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Star/ Pika/ Sara
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Dragagle
Reason for joining club: just LOVING dragons :D
Answer to any one of the current topics: Yes there should be dragon starters I would like to start with Dratini.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: Star11Pika
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Star/ Pika/ Sara
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Dragagle
Reason for joining club: just LOVING dragons :D
Answer to any one of the current topics: Yes there should be dragon starters I would like to start with Dratini.
Welcome Star. I'm probably out of date but I don't seem to remember what Pokemon Dragagle is.......... I'll look around for it on Google. :)

I have revamped my Dragon team. I am keeping the old one, but here is the new one:

149.png

Dragonite @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Multiscale

-Hyper Beam
-Wing Attack
-Outrage
-Dragon Tail

612.png

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
Ability: Rivalry

-Dragon Claw
-Outrage
-Giga Impact
-Dual Chop

373.png

Salamence @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Intimidate

-DragonBreath
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
-Fly

110px-445Garchomp-Mega.png

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
Ability: Sand Force

-Dragon Rush
-Dragon Claw
-Dig
-Giga Impact

Spr_5b_334.png

Altaria @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Cloud Nine

-Dragon Breath
-Sky Attack
-Sing
-Dragon Dance

200350.jpg.m.1383181012

Goodra @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Sap Sipper

-Muddy Water
-Toxic
-Outrage
-Rain Dance

I'm sorry but I still don't see what's your point by posting this........? Are you trying to tell us that this is your chosen team of Dragons or is it something else............?

Yeah. I think the original concept for Dragon-Types were that they were supposed to be humongous and all scary-like. Well it's not really like that anymore, but srsly that concept is amazing! Not saying that the Dragon Types now are bad, I'm just saying they should of have stuck with the original idea! But I still love GF for making my lovely Goodra, and it's a pure Dragon-Type! It's a shame though that one of X/Y's Pokédex entry posts say that it's pre-evolution is the weakest Dragon-Type. Meh ;_;

Hmm............. RRRROAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fully support that point!!!

Username: 00Minx
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Miki
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon pokemon: Dragonite
Reason for joining club: DRAGONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS

What made you love Dragon pokemon? I love dragons. They're just really cool. The stories from mythologies and fairytales make them out to be great creatures. When it comes to Pokemon specifically, I thought Dratini was adorable and loved every evolution since I first saw them.

Welcome Miki. I like the point of view shared by everyone one the topic of of a Big, Powerful and Awesome Fire breather roaming around :P

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club guys!
So many new dragon type Pokemon are introduced in this gen ...and I don't know anything about them... ><
Which generation had best Dragon type pokemon?
Generation V has the best and the most number dragon type Pokemon. Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem were introduced is this gen...and I love their design especially Zekrom's blue and Reshiram's orange tail

Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
I would love to see dragon type starters in some new games. :P Deino and Dratini will make the best dragon type starters imo

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
How do you guys like the new and improved club title? i had Olli change it because I thought the earlier one was pretty bland and simple.............. :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
UserName:MasterShock
NickName:Shock
Favorite Dragon Type:Gible
Reason For Joing:Because i am Fastened With Dragon related stuff and Dragons
answer for a Topic:My first Dragon type was Gible and thats when i fell in love with dragons types mainly cause i love training Strong Pokemon And ones that obey

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
UserName: MasterShock
NickName: Shock
Favorite Dragon Type: Gible
Reason For Joining: Because i am Fastened With Dragon related stuff and Dragons
answer for a Topic: My first Dragon type was Gible and thats when i fell in love with dragons types mainly cause i love training Strong Pokemon And ones that obey
Welcome to the club Shock!
My first dragon type was Charizard <3
Gible is just awesome in the anime :3
Spoiler:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Welcome to the club Shock!
My first dragon type was Charizard <3
Gible is just awesome in the anime :3
Spoiler:

Oh man, I absolutely love the part when Gible tries to learn Draco meteor! It's totally the most Epic move in the anime! It looks so cool!

I'm glad to be accepted.
And yes I think you should change the title :D

We accept all strangers who love Dragons!
Do you like the new title or should it be changed further?

UserName:MasterShock
NickName: Shock
Favorite Dragon Type:Gible
Reason For Joing:Because i am Fastened With Dragon related stuff and Dragons
answer for a Topic:My first Dragon type was Gible and thats when i fell in love with dragons types mainly cause i love training Strong Pokemon And ones that obey

Hello Shock! I agree that Gible is really awesome! It's evolution Garchomp and the Mega Evolution of Garchomp is equally awesome! It's fun to train a 30 feet long monster which can destroy cities in an instant!

What's wrong with my Dragon team?

I never said there's anything wrong at all.......... I quite like it............ Anyways, I don't mind you posting your team and I would encourage other members to make posts as well. I think you should teach your Altaria either Sky Attack or Mirror Move instead of one of it's current attacks. I like those two attacks very much :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back