• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(OOC)=:Earth and Sky:= Origin

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Are you still interested in joining in?

Also, @ everyone else; I'm starting to write up the IC, both Tigerleaf's and Gelius's characters are going to be included, introducing their entry battle. If any other new-comers want to be included in the first post; I don't mind delaying the IC for a day or two.

You can still enter the IC of the RP anytime you wish of course if you still want more time or if you have second thoughts. I'm only asking as to get all I can in one go to allow you to start posting sooner rather than later.
Yes, I do still want to join, but don't wait for me to post the IC. I'll be there soon! ;)

Years
I submitted the IC; Each with a pokemon to challenge specifically for each trainer and a change in environment, so please read to see what your fighting.

When posting your combat post's on the creatures defeat, I prefer you at least post that the creature vaporizes in a flash of bright light as your 'waystone' is all that remains. Otherwise, everything before and after that point for your entry fight is FREE game. You can defeat your opponent traditionally or you can steal your waystone from them providing you can pry it from them.

Before I get a dozen questions how or why on the last acceptable action for victory; when you read the IC; things will make a little more sense.

Crow

A bird among... Non-birds.
Years

Mello

CH X · X PT

Remnants of Kiba

cy70HRB.png

Name: Mello
Sex: Female

Appearance: A fully grown Meloetta, her sky blue eyes shine as bright and innocently as ever, despite all she's been through. She's grown to her maximum height at two feet and five inches, still a bit shorter than her Quilava mate. She appears to be mostly white while wearing a black dress and earpiece, with long, music sheet-esque hair in a blue-green tint. She wears a magnificent gem circlet that allows her to change her form via dance, and in turn, alternate between psychic and fighting types, psychic being her default form and style.

Personality: While Mello has become very battle-hardened and experienced for her age, a given from her trips to Lethia as well as her travels with Kiba and Shadoan individually, she never quite lost her nervous demeanor. Merely, she acts logically despite any concerns or fears she may harbor. Nonetheless, Her bond with Avaith - and her child with Avaith - are always on her mind, often in worry. She's not quite used to being alone, so these worries and fears are heightened when apart from her family. She is otherwise a generally kind and caring individual, often putting the needs of others before her own. One of her bigger struggles is concern for herself, or a lack thereof if there is someone else to care for instead.

History: Found injured near the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa by Kiba, she was treated back to full health, where she then chose to follow him and his Arcanine, Flare. A few years later, they found themselves on Lethia, where they met Shadoan, and Mello met Avaith. She quickly grew fond of him and love would soon follow during their first journey through the mysterious land. Sure enough, after this they had a child. Mello was given from Kiba to Shadoan, due to Kiba's refusal to separate the two, understanding the love between them. She did not participate in Shadoan's second trip to Lethia, instead staying at the daycare with their newborn, although she eagerly awaited Avaith's return. Now, they were back, but Mello has found herself separated from Shadoan, Avaith and the others she'd grown to call her family. While everything about this situation left Mello stressed and worried beyond all reason, her mission became very clear: reunite with her family. Still, a voice, faint and distorted, familiar yet unknown, echoed deep in the back of her mind.

Years
She is going to need a moveset if you intend to play as a pokemon alone. I prefer not to have a dues ex machina for her to have a sudden move out of nowhere to get out of a specific jam.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
She is going to need a moveset if you intend to play as a pokemon alone. I prefer not to have a dues ex machina for her to have a sudden move out of nowhere to get out of a specific jam.

I don't wanna sound too analyst, but it's pronounced "Deus Ex Machina". Thank you very much.

Years
Until I can have a list of 4 players I approve of; the IC has been put on hold.

Crown; I still need a moveset from Mello if you intend to join sir.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Until I can have a list of 4 players I approve of; the IC has been put on hold.

Crown; I still need a moveset from Mello if you intend to join sir.

Welp. I am sure he puts Relic Song due to form Change, i bet. But Quto. Will you have a character in this?

Years
Welp. I am sure he puts Relic Song due to form Change, i bet. But Quto. Will you have a character in this?

Yeah; Two of them. I'm bringing back Shadoan and a new character to work with, Shadoan's Done but the other is taking some time.....and for good reason.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Looking at the RP prefix, I'm a bit reluctant to say it. But is there still a space available despite the full status though?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yeah; Two of them. I'm bringing back Shadoan and a new character to work with, Shadoan's Done but the other is taking some time.....and for good reason.

Eyyyy Shadoan eh? After all, it's ya boi.

Years
Name: Shadoan Tribil
Sex: Male
Appearance: 5'10, Brown bed hair and green eyes. White under shirt overlaid with a red long-sleeved coat with black trimmings, a faded gear decal is plastered on the back. Blue worn-out jeans with a Green fanny pack hanging from his back where he keeps his medical supplies, a backpack with spare clothes, Sleeping Bag, Laptop, Water Canteen and other camping materials. A pair of tough, brown hiking boots with metal plating OVER the toes of the feet and on the sides.

Bio: Shadoan himself began to live a more domesticated and adventerous Life since Lethia rose itself to the skies above and into deep space. Piloting his ship, the S.S.Behemoth from region to region and capturing new pokemon or helping Irek train his others while the rest of his team helps upkeep their massive home.

With the word of the diamonds reaching Earth and a way back to Lethia; Shadoan looks through his journals and catalogs of Lethia from the herbs to it's pokemon and so on. Of all his travels there, he never documented the evolution Irek attained, being born on Lethia which gives any pokemon a 2nd (or 3rd) new element. From here, he makes his way towards the Aloan Region, his ship stocked and prepares for the journey to Lethia, Once more.

Pokémon Team:

Avaith (Quilava: Male)
Moveset:
Overheat
Flamethrower
Flame Wheel
Smoke Screen

Avaith was Shadoan's very first Pokémon he had ever begun with. Growing up together, eating together and sleeping together with one another like brothers. These 2 are very close and have an inseparable bond. Over time through battle, Avaith evolved and the 2 still stick it out through thick and thin.

Light (Umbreon: Male)
Feint Attack
Dark Pulse
Mean Look
Moonlight

At first, Light was a severely injured Eevee to where Shadoan and Avaith took into their care and nursed back to good health. He named him Light to represent the spark of hope it had in order to live on. With great friends and effort, he evolved in Umbreon under a moonlit night and became a part of Shadoan's team. Light has a gentle presence around him; disregarding the fact he is a dark Pokémon. Since their last adventure on Lethia, Light has become more confident in himself and to defend those around him.

Jev (Heracross: Male)
Endure
Counter
Reversal
MegaHorn

Jev was a knuckle-headed Heracross and became difficult for Shadoan to capture without knocking him out. He and Shadoan do not see eye to eye most of the time, but follows orders when in combat. Jev has a rowdy personality and is a short-tempered bug. He's a lot stronger than the way he was back on Lethia beforehand and is ready to tackle any problem that comes his way.

Ulla (Peliper: Female)
Sky Drop
Fly
Ice Beam
Blizzard

Ulla has come a long way since her last time to Lethia. She now act's as a combatant and field assistance, going out and gathering items, scouting the perimeter. With Earth and Sky returning, she feels more confident and ready to help Shadoan in his time of need and defend him when the times get tough.

Irek (Pikachu: Male)
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave
Wild Charge
Iron Tail

This green, human speech talking, wise cracking Pikachu has been with Shadoan since the first Earth and Sky contest during Shadoan's run. Leaving with him as they left Lethia to explore the world and discover everything he missed out by staying confined to the small region. Unable to evolve, he discarded his second element honed himself to use more lighting based abilities. Since Lethia's UPHEAVAL, Irek and his friends have been explored what left of the world they could and relaxing onboard the S.S. Behemoth Shadoan acquired From his Second fight in the Earth and Sky tournament and relaxing either in the sun or teaching any of Shadoans new pokemon how to fight, including the child of Avaith and Mello.

Back