• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Unable to get pokeradar

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
I can't get the pokeradar, I have seen all the Pok?mon and defeated the elite 4. But everytime I talk to professor Rowan he just ends with: 'So you've met all the Pok?mon there are in Sinnoh.' After that there's nothing, I was hoping someone could help me

Years
You should be able to obtain it if you already have seen all the Pokemon and defeated the Elite Four. Perhaps you missed some Pokemon? Remember that there are 150 in the DP Dex, and 210 in the Platinum Dex.

A commonly missed one is Manaphy, you can see it in a book in the Pokemon Mansion. You may have also missed some legendaries along the way. (Or maybe you already have the PokeRadar)

Last edited:
Back