• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
And I am back! Sorry for not being on.^^; Anyways...So that's what Hurt & Heal is, huh? I like it. :D I'll gladly participate.^^ And I'll have to check the PR...

Dark: You mean I have to check the PR. *Heads off to do so*

...Okay then. Oh, and Andy, I love the banner.^^ Dream, once you get around to doing the RP, could you make an announcement to the group on here? That way we'll all know.

And Gav~May I change Heavy Metal Pokemon for a new song that I found? It's heavy metal too, so it won't change much.
Hey sorry i was away i was having dinner! (yes at 2.45am) but yeah i lead a strange life!
Anyways of course you can! Shoot

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
The metal mix for Lance. And I know this song is slow at the beginning, but it gets really good near the end. That's when there are 4 or 5 guitar solos played in succession. AWESOME. XD Or maybe that's just me. ^^;

digimonegg11

what are you looking at?
Years
Username on PC: digimonegg11
Why You would like to join: because I leik Dark Types
How Active will you be: as active as i can be
What your partner is: Sharpedo
His/her nickname(optional): Milapa
Favourite Dark type attack: Shadow Force

oh yeah :I can see in the Dark

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Username on PC: digimonegg11
Why You would like to join: because I leik Dark Types
How Active will you be: as active as i can be
What your partner is: Sharpedo
His/her nickname(optional): Milapa
Favourite Dark type attack: Shadow Force

oh yeah :I can see in the Dark

Yo man welcome to the club!!
I will put you up now!
Also make sure to join our SG Here

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
Years
Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types?

Yes, Darkrai is certainly the best/coolest legendary there is. Ability, design: everything.

Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto and in hoenn? Do you think this is fair?

yes, I i know. No, it is not. I think dark type is the only type without a gym dedication!!! There should be one, dedicated to one of the best types eveeeerrr!

If You could create your own Dark type what would it be like? It may be legendary or not.

It would be a panda! A dark-fire bear.

Chipan <China-Panda>
Ability: Magma Armor
No evolution!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Yeah, I think there should be a Dark-type gym in the 5th gen. Maybe the reason that there's no Dark-type gym 'cause maybe they think it's evil...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
-_- <-- this is what my face is like now. Just woke up and found out I can go on the computer for the next 12-14hours :D *cough* No Life *cough* Anyways welcome
Digimonegg11 just remeber to stay active!

Yeah, I think there should be a Dark-type gym in the 5th gen. Maybe the reason that there's no Dark-type gym 'cause maybe they think it's evil...

Yeah maybe that's the reason. O_o why do people always think Dark-type or Dark Characters are evil. Okay maybe majority of them are but still i think Sidney wasn't evil....he's an Elite 4 o_o

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey guys sorry i was asleep for a while xD
Could someone do me a big favour and check if there is a sprite next to choastorm's name?
Firefox doesn't like it for some reason an IE is being too slow =/

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hey guys sorry i was asleep for a while xD
Could someone do me a big favour and check if there is a sprite next to choastorm's name?
Firefox doesn't like it for some reason an IE is being too slow =/

Yes There is a sprite! A Sprite of a Dark Zapdos. Don't worry EVERYONE needs sleep once in a while...stayed up to 3 to play Golden Sun 2. And yeah IE fails. But on this computer IE is so much faster than Firefox.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Oh good good good!
Sucess i shall let him know..
Ya i had to get it off IE then Upload it with firefox cause IE lasted all of 30 seconds before freezing. I just never bothered getting the new one!
Ya i was up till 6.30 am myself... Had dinner at like 3am now i'm gonna have breakfast an 2.30pm xD
Anyways we may need a new topic i think
& i'm suprised we haven't done this but...
Spoiler:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
If we have a 5th Generation what would you like to see in the area of Dark Types? New evolutions,Gyms, Pokemon etc

Dude, I don't think that's even a question. Of Course the Majority of the Dark-type lovers are going to say:

Yes!

No doubt about that. I would love to see another pokemon with a 3-stage evolution and another Legendary Dark Pokemon!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Lolz, yeah, Andy, we all want more Gyms. And legendaries. And dark evos~*cough*Absol*cough*XD But hmm...What could go in a Dark Type Gym? For special effects and puzzles, I mean. Maybe making it so you can't see in the dark? But that's pretty much ripping it off of Brawly's gym...Anyone else got ideas? ^^;

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Yeah maybe that's the reason. O_o why do people always think Dark-type or Dark Characters are evil. Okay maybe majority of them are but still i think Sidney wasn't evil....he's an Elite 4 o_o

Well, I'm not the one who hates dark-types. I wouldn't be here if that's the case.

Dark-type legendary? 50/50 I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back