• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Anyway! With the RPG I've been working on for a while now, I'm thinking of writing it in fanfiction form, and updating it regularly to get feedback on the story and characters and such. What do you guys think? Would it ruin the game?

Maybe, it would depend on who you're asking. If you're comfortable turning the RPG into a fan-fic, be my guest.

Also, I like the I-Pod design, would love to see that for real or in color. The rough sketch idea is pretty nice.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Oh, goodness. I don't have any thoughts on that, but... it sounds like an impressive idea!

Oh, here. I'm planning to create this for my iPod nano. (Or any other type.)
For those who like or love Rainbow Dash. :D

Spoiler:

That's awesome!

But you know it's an outdated design? The new nano's look like this.

ipod-nano-6th-gen-2apr-460.jpg

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
That's awesome!

But you know it's an outdated design? The new nano's look like this.

ipod-nano-6th-gen-2apr-460.jpg

Yeah, I got the older nano generation. But, I'm seriously building the skin for this. It may take awhile, but it's worth it to me.

Cura

Years
So... we're just over a week to the season two premiere, correct?

Draco Malfoy

//Renaissance
Years
Joining under Mizan de la Plume Kuro and Astinus's influence. xP

- Favorite Episode: A Dog and Pony Show, Party of One
- Favorite Main Pony: A tie between Rarity and Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: "Appppleloosa!"
- About Me: I'm a veteran from SPPf who recently joined PC under the influence of others (e.g. katiekitten, Bay, Sike Saner, etc.) Oh, and I write fanfiction. =P

Cura

Years
Patience is a virtue. This is the exception. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet:
This, this, and this.

Eeyup. I've those images that on the Equestria Daily's site.
Oh, fun fact. Take a look at this image.

what.jpg

Applejack is missing her freckles! #54! *insert 1-up sound effect*

No, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but still the animation is still messed up a bit, apparently.

Years
They also released another preview image over at EqD. They know we've been waiting forever for Season 2, and I can tell they're being sadistic about it..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Eeyup. This one right here. Chocolate raaaaaaaaain and corn. And Appledash, which makes me happy.

And they finally created a Scootaloo toy which is finally packaged with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Cheerilee. Guess what I'm buying~

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Eeyup. I've those images that on the Equestria Daily's site.
Oh, fun fact. Take a look at this image.

what.jpg

Applejack is missing her freckles! #54! *insert 1-up sound effect*

No, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but still the animation is still messed up a bit, apparently.
The way I see it, they can afford to slip-up a bit when they've got such a gorgeous background. =D
How long did it take to vector that I wonder. I know they copypasted some stuff, but still.

Eeyup. This one right here. Chocolate raaaaaaaaain and corn. And Appledash, which makes me happy.
I did not notice that was chocolate when I was looking at it on EqD. Why so sad is what I want to know. I'm intrigued.

Cura

Years

And they finally created a Scootaloo toy which is finally packaged with Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Cheerilee. Guess what I'm buying~

Hmm... We have corn and I hope that's chocolate rain... O_O
It seems they may leak a little more to the local pony communities.

Surprisingly, I saw this on Equestria Daily, too. ( No Shipping Intended, but I think they would be a good couple. )
Spoiler:

What do you think about this? One thing though, Rainbow Dash's reaction sorta caught my attention.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It might not be chocolate rain. Everyone was saying that it's chocolate rain because of the song. It could be mud, like maybe the weather control center is broken or there's a dust storm and Dash tries to fix it by making it rain, turning it into a mud storm.

I've been working on my pony fic. I'm full of ideas.

I really want to see more male ponies so we can have love interests for each mane pony.
I really hope not to have the addition of more male characters. It's about time that girls have a show targeted to them that doesn't revolve solely around romance and that doesn't have male characters as main characters (aside from Spike). There's plenty of other shows out there with male characters who are love interests for all the female characters (who then get shoved into the background for the MEN). Can MLP: FiM please not lose what makes it special?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'd personally hate if MLP got that love drama stuff. :(
If we do get more male characters, I don't think we should have many. Maybe about 3 or 4. Or less. I mean, Season 1 was absolutely fine with it's lack of male characters, imo.

You're writing a fanfic, Astinus? What's it about? o3o

Oh, and is anybody watching the EqD/BronyShow Livestream, or am I the only one? xD;

Back