• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
I've got a UT Trade for evolution Machoke, do you take clones?
Perfect IVs
31/31/31/31/31/31
I'll trade a clone for that DW Mr. Mime

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
For the Charmander & Snivy, sure thing just tell me whenever you're available.

And I'll take the clone Pokemon. It's for my Pokedex completion and I'm not gonna use it myself, so clone or not, it's alright.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Sure, ill add you and then we can make arrangements through PM.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I'm on heart gold, and would love to adopt a charmander, 5th one if possible, but I won't be on until tonight, if that's okay.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I'm on eastern, and I'm always on kinda late, working long hours. My wifi isn't being cooperative at the moment, if its okay I can shoot you a message when all is good?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hai!
Hadn't seen your thread for a while, it looks really nice.
Say... I have some DW Lickitung, Eevee, Cleffa, Vulpix and Druddigon... oh, and Munna. Would you be interested in trading any of them for your DW ghost?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Haha thanks, as you can see I made some changes since the last time you came :P

And yep, I'll take the Druddigon if you don't need it? And by ghost, you mean my Gastly, right? :)

Years
Hey. I was wondering if i could have a couple starters for Gen 5. Natures dont matter to me. Um I would need bulbasaur, tododile, chikorita, treeko and Turtwig.

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
hello! I need a lot of starters, lol...to begin with...a female chikorita? Canst thou providith me with one :)? I dont mind about nature or anything else...
But one thing...im not sure how this works :P Im new to forums...and trading with people on forums...lol. So...could you please tell me what to do? (i did read your rules and stuff but still dont know how this actually works). sorry...hope im not a nuisance...i just am so new at this \XD Thankee very mucho :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey. I was wondering if i could have a couple starters for Gen 5. Natures dont matter to me. Um I would need bulbasaur, tododile, chikorita, treeko and Turtwig.

Sure thing, message me whenever you see me online and we'll work things out :)

hello! I need a lot of starters, lol...to begin with...a female chikorita? Canst thou providith me with one :)? I dont mind about nature or anything else...
But one thing...im not sure how this works :P Im new to forums...and trading with people on forums...lol. So...could you please tell me what to do? (i did read your rules and stuff but still dont know how this actually works). sorry...hope im not a nuisance...i just am so new at this \XD Thankee very mucho :D

Haha, don't worry about it :)
I've had a lot of people that came on my thread and it was their first time trading. So I can tell you the exact procedures on how to trade, it won't be a problem at all :)

Last edited:
Back