• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The cutest pokemon Unova

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
i find axew the cutest. he is just like a little baby and its so cute. emolga 2nd place for me.

Jip

Hipster Jipster
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 1, 2020
Virizion seems so elegant to me, it stands on its own tier.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Minccino, Petilil, Joltik, Lillipup, Pansage, Drilbur, Tynamo, Axew, Scraggy
Cottonee, Darumaka, Vanilite, Solosis, Ducklett, Litwick, Shelmet, Rufflet

They all come to mind!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, it's gotta be Minccino. It's very cute. I feel as if I could hug this Pokémon all day and never let go of it, haha. Lilliup is pretty cute, too. It's small, and its eyes make you want to completely forget about your surroundings and start playing with 'em. Emolga, Zorua, and Audino are also cute, as well as the baby spider Pokémon Joltik.

Years
There are so many cute Pokémon I could list, but I have to say, my honorable mention goes to Whimsicott.. it is so adorable in many aspects and it's so fluffy and cute I just cannot express how cute it is <3

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Litwick is the obvious choice here, I mean come on, the little tiny flame and its cute little smile. c8

Years
There are so many cute Pokemon this generation it's too hard to choose! If I had to, though, I would pick Elgyem, Lillipup, and Tepig.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
There are so many :3
Cottonee- it's so fluffehh (whimsicott as well)
Vanillite- who doesn't love ice cream?!
Deerling- its such a delicate and cute looking pokemon
Chandelure- yes, it's a lamp, but I find it so cute for some reason.
Cubchoo- I just want to hug it ;w;
and Lillipup, it's such a cute little puppy

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I think Zorua, Zoroark, Tepig, Lilipup, Deino and Spring Sawsbuck are adorable <3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
ciccinnio, victini, purloin, oshawat, petil , uhh..(cant remeber one) but I find em all cute(especially victini)

Years
Audino was the first to come to mind, as it's one of my favorite Pokemon, so it's my pick. Oh, but there are many other cuties, like Litwick, Vanillite, Minccino, Whimsicott (I wanna squish it <3), Sewaddle, Darumaka when it's sleeping... I didn't realize how many adorable Pokemon there are in the Unova region 'til now. Oh, and Cubchoo is cute too, but that snot bubble kills it. D': And as cute as people draw Joltik, I just can't bring myself to like it since it's based off of ticks or mites and spiders, all of which are disgusting irl and I hate (plus I'm arachnophobic).

Back