Completed Pokemon Green Remix Page 6

Started by Zeak6464 December 28th, 2018 1:47 PM
  • 290 replies
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted April 30th, 2019
79 posts
5.3 Years
Ok where is Debug mode? I've downloaded the recent one and nowhere to be found.

I've been left with a Cosmog and a Riolu and i dont know what to do.

Is there any way i can access it?
As far as I remember, it is made available by
Spoiler:
checking the trash can in your room

Debug Mode seems to remain available if you save the game after activating it, so long as you do not close the game. If you close the game, you will need to repeat the activation method to access Debug Mode.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
705 posts
6.3 Years
The method I mentioned earlier enables the option you are talking about as well.

Also, the types, movesets, and abilities for Alolan Pokemon forms are all incorrect.
actual the latest build i took out Alolan forms, but the sprites are still there.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted April 26th, 2019
27 posts
291 Days
Wow! You're back! I tried to look for you after my completion of my let's play on your game before this website went down, so I'm glad you're back.

Is the version of Pokemon Green Remix that I've played similar to the one you've posted here by any chance?
Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyouTakehito/

Current Let's Play Pokemon Romhack project:
1. Pokemon: Light In Our Hearts

Recent Completed:
Pokemon Flare - 7.5/10

No. of completed Pokemon Romhack: 5 (as of 29th April 2019)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
705 posts
6.3 Years
Hello i have just came back to your game however i need some help the Speed up no longer works for me when i press F on my keyboard the game speed is running normal is there any fixed for this?
press F8 now :D

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
705 posts
6.3 Years
Wow! You're back! I tried to look for you after my completion of my let's play on your game before this website went down, so I'm glad you're back.

Is the version of Pokemon Green Remix that I've played similar to the one you've posted here by any chance?
you played the v10 of the game which many people didnt like so i went back to v9 and now it's on v11 :D

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring

Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted March 30th, 2019
9 posts
1.8 Years
I'm eager to give this a shot, however I have two little wishes to make it even better.

The Small Screen is super tiny on my computer, but when I change to Medium Screen, It's too long and gets cut off at the bottom. Is there a way to maybe allow the game to have a adjustable ratio?

Also, I want to use a controller to play, but I can't find a list of what buttons do what so I can map it to Xpadder. IS there one somewhere? Like Enter is the Action button, so I know I can map it to 'A' on my controller, but I'm not sure what other buttons do what.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
705 posts
6.3 Years
I'm eager to give this a shot, however I have two little wishes to make it even better.

The Small Screen is super tiny on my computer, but when I change to Medium Screen, It's too long and gets cut off at the bottom. Is there a way to maybe allow the game to have a adjustable ratio?

Also, I want to use a controller to play, but I can't find a list of what buttons do what so I can map it to Xpadder. IS there one somewhere? Like Enter is the Action button, so I know I can map it to 'A' on my controller, but I'm not sure what other buttons do what.
http://prntscr.com/n2rx3t

try this patch
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file

ClockworkSeraphim

Chandalluring

Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted March 30th, 2019
9 posts
1.8 Years
Oh dear, I've run into my first game breaker!

I did the randomizer and caught a lv 3 or so Vibrava, but whenever it tries to learn a move by level up, like just now it tried to learn bulldoze, I got this error:

---------------------------
Pokemon Green Remix
[Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `setBitmap' for #<PokemonIconSprite:0xb121848>

PScreen_Summary -G7:569:in `drawSelectedMove'

PScreen_Summary -G7:158:in `pbStartForgetScene'

PScreen_Summary -G7:1091:in `pbStartForgetScreen'

PokeBattle_Scene:2482:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbFadeOutIn'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_Scene:1764:in `pbForgetMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2113:in `pbLearnMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2108:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2133:in `pbLearnMove'

--

Is there a way to fix this? I really need a ground type move for my ground type pokemon lmao since my starter is Ducklett.
I assume it might be because of how it's a low level pokemon that isn't usually caught at a low level? Haven't experienced it with any other pokemon just yet though.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
705 posts
6.3 Years
Oh dear, I've run into my first game breaker!

I did the randomizer and caught a lv 3 or so Vibrava, but whenever it tries to learn a move by level up, like just now it tried to learn bulldoze, I got this error:

Pokemon Green Remix
[Pokémon Essentials version 16.2]

trueException: NoMethodError

Message: undefined method `setBitmap' for #<PokemonIconSprite:0xb121848>

PScreen_Summary -G7:569:in `drawSelectedMove'

PScreen_Summary -G7:158:in `pbStartForgetScene'

PScreen_Summary -G7:1091:in `pbStartForgetScreen'

PokeBattle_Scene:2482:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbFadeOutIn'

PokeBattle_Scene:2479:in `pbForgetMove_ebs'

EliteBattle_Scene:1764:in `pbForgetMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2113:in `pbLearnMove'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2108:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle - G7:2133:in `pbLearnMove'

--

Is there a way to fix this? I really need a ground type move for my ground type pokemon lmao since my starter is Ducklett.
I assume it might be because of how it's a low level pokemon that isn't usually caught at a low level? Haven't experienced it with any other pokemon just yet though.
ALL FIXED !
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ns8pwa69cd5ew21/Data.rar/file
Advertiser Content