Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
706 posts
6.3 Years
Hi! I found another problem.
In the Manion on Cinnabar Island, there are stairs going to the third floor, but when I try to go up the stairs, I get an error message that says

I'm talking about the stairs that are right beside the stairs leading to the second floor.

And I can walk on Lava in the Cinnabar Island Gym.

Another question: Where can I find the mystery boxes?
All fixed now , and mystery boxes are scattered in random places

Sesh

Subjectively Objective

Age 26
Male
Miami, Fl
Seen April 12th, 2019
Posted April 12th, 2019
84 posts
10.4 Years
1: Alola isn't in game just yet ...
2: God ability is supposed to be hard for the Final Boss of the game.
3: I could make it less OP? I guess...
I mean it's supposed to work like Wonder Guard right? But it doesn't matter if the move I use is super effective. It simply doesn't go through.

I can deal with Wonder Guard but God is acting like a perfect barrier where no move gets through at all and so literally no damage can be done.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
706 posts
6.3 Years
I mean it's supposed to work like Wonder Guard right? But it doesn't matter if the move I use is super effective. It simply doesn't go through.

I can deal with Wonder Guard but God is acting like a perfect barrier where no move gets through at all and so literally no damage can be done.
okay so im fixing this right now so it's not a perfect barrier

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
706 posts
6.3 Years
Hi would it be possable to turn the download link into a Zip file insted of rar? I am unable to use the rar file cus i am unable to get the program.
I realy want to play this game.
yeah i could do that for you.
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
80 posts
5.3 Years
How do i catch deoxys after pewter city? i really want it for my team. can you tell me how because i need to find some way of catching it without it using teleport.
The levels of wild Pokemon, including Deoxys, are based off of your party's levels (unless that has changed since the last time I played). Deoxys doesn't learn Teleport until level 13, so if you don't fight it with Pokemon in your Party at or above that level, it will not know that move.

Taunt would also prevent it from using Teleport, but I don't think anything at that point in the game would know that move, and it would have to be reapplied every few turns.
Advertiser Content