• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm fine with how TP ended. You don't need to artificially extend the length of the game.

Link had pink hair on the sprite itself only. That was due to colour palette limitations. I think it changed too depending on your outfit. Wasn't pink in the official art.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I'm fine with how TP ended. You don't need to artificially extend the length of the game.

Link had pink hair on the sprite itself only. That was due to colour palette limitations. I think it changed too depending on your outfit. Wasn't pink in the official art.

You're right. When I first got the game, I was so confused lmao. The official art showed him with brown hair.. though when I colored him, I gave him blond. XD

Ugh. Rescuing the 7 Maidens is annoying.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
No, not really. ;x I still harold Ocarina of Time as the best game ever.

And..
Christmassplit.png
Christmassplit02.png

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Merry Christmas everyone! :'D

This might sound stupid, but was ALttP also on another system? I thought it was, but knowing me, I'm probably wrong XD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Christmas has come and gone, and I got nothing but 18.23 dollars. XD I havn't finished TP yet but I will try really hard when I exange the Xbox for the GameCube.

~JBCBlank

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha you guys are thinking about the new spiffy BS version. I know very misleading but on the snes in japon-no wait japan- they had this brodcast disc system thing and once every week this version of alttp was availible to play for an hour with new spiffy graphics and some stuff like that. Thats all i know and thats all i think. I know this cause before i fandom something i do 5+ hours of research.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Yeah.. Triforce89 told me that a while ago. =/ She was talking about the ENGLISH release. Not the Japanese.

And what is a BS version?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
English? Didn't know the bs version had an english release. Bs version is Broadcast station version or something like that. As i stated the snes in japan had disc add on towards the end where you could hook up to a special service or such where you could be able to download at a certain time the new version of alttp. Its very fuzzy in my mind but im sure thats the basics.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I never even mentioned the Broadcast one coming out in English. Lo-chan was asking about the game that came out in America. (Where we live) She doesn't own it, but I do. She didn't know the difference between the SNES and the GBA one.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Congrats on researching for five hours? o.o

Sorry for getting it mixed up. I was talking about the one released in America. I don't even know what BS is o_o;;; I haven't played either of the games, so I was curious to know if they had even changed it and such.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
HEY! LISTEN!

I am soooo cut...

My brother deleted my TP save so i gotta start again... F***en Hell

I was halfway through the game and now i'm back up to the goron mines when I climb the mountain... AGAIN

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah sometimes thats a pain in the ass. Anyway aha the GBA version and the snes version got you. If i remember correctly there is the added four swords adventure and some gba only things that get unlocked in alttp through playing through four swords. Get me?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Ugh. Sorry about your game resetting. That stinks. A lot.

Uh. I don't know. Four Swords can only be played if you have four people connected with the GBA trading cable-y thing. I'm sure you could unlock stuff, but that wouldn't be too fair for those without the cable and four other people.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It's not even fair for those who want to play FS. =o Thank god there's a manga. XD I wanted to play the game after reading it. ;-; and it gave birth to my DN Angel x Legend of Zelda crossover.
Yey, for Four Swords Manga. XD

A Link to the Past manga was a good one as well. :3

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Eh. The Four Swords manga was okay. Its someone's own interpretation of the game with added stuff in it. ALTTP was all right, but Ganty came out of no where.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm bad at keeping up to date in here.

There were several BS Zelda titles.

There was BS The Legend of Zelda which was basically a third map for the original LoZ. Then they broadcasted yet another map. So, there's four different maps the original game - two on the NES and two in the BS version.

A Link to the Past was also broadcast in addition to Ancient Stone Tablets.

Back