• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sapphire Version 2

AlphaWarlord1023

herooftime0203
Years
Hello! I am currently developing a game with Pokemon Essentials known as Pokemon Sapphire Version 2!
This game is a sequel like how White 2 was a Sequel to White.

This game is very early in Development so the only image I have is an image of the new Hoenn Region. It includes a new starting area (Atlantia Town), a coastal city off of Fortree (Sandyshore City) and a new town in between Mauville and Verdanturf (Restinia City). There is also one more area, but that is post-game content!

I am currently searching for spriters, so if you are interested, leave a comment with your email and I will send you the specifics.

Attachments

• mapRegion0.PNG
    mapRegion0.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Any more details than just this?

Like, how are you continuing the story?
Will Team Aqua play a huge role in that story, or is it a new team?
What style of graphics will be used?
Will the Gym Leaders be the same?

AlphaWarlord1023

herooftime0203
Years
Yes I've been thinking about that. My simplified version of the story is that after Archie stopped pursuing his dream, a bunch of grunts banded together to keep pursuing their dreams. Then they learn of the existence of a new Pokemon, even more powerful than Kyogre, that wouldn't just raise the sea level in Hoenn, but the entire world! Some other characters from the original games come into play too, such as Brendan being the Champion, May giving you your first Pokemon and Archie coming to help you on occasion to! I'm not yet into specifics yet about gym leaders but that's my next priority.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Yes I've been thinking about that. My simplified version of the story is that after Archie stopped pursuing his dream, a bunch of grunts banded together to keep pursuing their dreams. Then they learn of the existence of a new Pokemon, even more powerful than Kyogre, that wouldn't just raise the sea level in Hoenn, but the entire world! Some other characters from the original games come into play too, such as Brendan being the Champion, May giving you your first Pokemon and Archie coming to help you on occasion to! I'm not yet into specifics yet about gym leaders but that's my next priority.

A more Powerful Pokemon?

Does that entail a Fakemon?
Because there's no Water Pokémon with powers similar, or greater than Kyogre,

AlphaWarlord1023

herooftime0203
Years
Yes, as with Black and White 2, two new Pokemon will be introduced with more powerful stats than the original Groudon and Kyogre. If this game does good then I may make a Ruby 2 but for now i'll just put the Groudon pokemon in Sapphire 2

Back