• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Celestial Light Version Version 0.51

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi

Ive found a bug. In battle Mega Charizard X uses the Mega Charizard Y sprite. the sprite in the pokemon info screen is correct just not in battle

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
Hi! This is razorleaf! I just wanted to let you know that the changelog says version 1.01 but the download link says 0.51! Also, changelog says gen 6 cries are in it but when I checked the cries section and played the game, Fletchling and Skatterbug did not play cries.

Can you please make edits to this?

Razorleaf000

Found a bug! In Rauber City, the scientist in the pokemon center on the far left side will give you infinite pokemon! I accidently talked to her a second time, and she gave me a second copy of the pokemon. She also doesn't ask if you want it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Just wondering I just beat the champion and got a ticket to the kyron region and I was wondering where I go to go there?

Back