• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga 2018's Second Season Is Near! What Will You Watch?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My Hero Academia and Tokyo Ghoul RE: for me! Maybe some new seasons but I tend to pick them up randomly rather than planning ahead.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
GOLDEN KAMUY HYYYYYYYYYYPE

If you guys haven't heard of it before, I highly recommend it. It's so wack, but it's also so good.

Years
My Hero Academia and Food Wars. Steins;Gate if I have time too. Was also going to watch Tokyo Ghoul but decided to put it on hold since I never got too into the first two seasons, and SAO because it involves new characters and is by a different studio. Probably will at least watch Tokyo Ghoul at a later time though.

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
food wars and steins;gate 0, followed up by tokyo ghoul:re. a new one that piqued my interest just last week is titled "megalo box". hope i hook up on something new at last :^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This is a pretty good season. Lots to watch. Megalo Box looks like an interesting Ashita no Joe tribute, I'll be watching MHA and SnS at some point, love those shows. TG:Re's on my list since Ayu's pretty into that show, and Devil's Line we're probably gonna watch for laughs. Not sure about the directing for Comic Girls but the storyboards are pretty great and the characters aren't bad so I might end up keeping up with that one. Steins;Gate 0 I might watch, might wait to read the VN now that I know it's coming over.

Aaaaand...let's see...am I forgetting something? Hm..oh right
Spoiler:

eh, it was probably that Captain Tsubasa remake. The first episode wasn't bad.

Years
aaaaannnddd I've decided to put off Tokyo Ghoul:re, SAO, and Steins;Gate ):. Lack of time gave me no other choice, Food Wars + BNHA is good enough for now. Definitely lots of cool things this season so I'm hoping I have more time to get into some of these series sometime soon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
aaaaannnddd I've decided to put off Tokyo Ghoul:re, SAO, and Steins;Gate ):. Lack of time gave me no other choice, Food Wars + BNHA is good enough for now. Definitely lots of cool things this season so I'm hoping I have more time to get into some of these series sometime soon.

you haven't watched the original S;G yet have you?

Years
you haven't watched the original S;G yet have you?

ya I have but my memory of it is very fuzzy.. I should rewatch since I know I started skimming at around episode 10/11 because there was too much talking, lol @_@
it was years ago too and i don't skim anymore

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
ya I have but my memory of it is very fuzzy.. I should rewatch since I know I started skimming at around episode 10/11 because there was too much talking, lol @_@
it was years ago too and i don't skim anymore

oh thats right i remember now

Back