• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Pok?mon Mega Adventure Final update (v1.3)
This is the last one, I need to focus on my other Fan game. Sorry and thanks, everyone!
----- Changelogs -----
- Fixed Fossil bug/Trading bug/Flying bug
- Fixed Following Pok?mon Toggle button
- Removed 3D
- Unblocked Route 18
- Fixed tile's passage errors
- Added Link Cable to evolve Pok?mon with trading conditions
- Added new locations
----------------------------
Download: http://megaadventure.weebly.com/download.html

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 18, 2018
Where can i find my old save file, the new version doesn't load it automatically.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 18, 2019
Okay... I'm at desent village or whatever its called (after the 5th gym and Latios calls on me). I talked to Looker from the side and now he won't stop talking. help?

Years
Hum, Hi.

I was wondering if the cursor on the town map and the use of the HM Fly were still not working for some of you guys or is it just me? I reinstalled the game a couple times and am running version 1.3 now.

... What's wrong with me? XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I can't able to fly I don't know why and I am just finished my game and when I go to fairy city ,the security guard doesn't allow me to go there .Please help me

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
Hi just downloaded the 1.3 latest version but it crashes on startup...any advice?

Maybe I should delete the save location, where to find it?

Solved: it was due to Windows 10 DEP settings.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
how do i access the fly system? i have the fly tm and my charizard and latios nows fly and all so the maps shown in the pokemon center and my pokegear does not have the names of the city's/ town's. what do i do?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
You probably have noticed this but the mirror link to the download is gone.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2020
... why do I get a lvl 35 pokemon at the beginning...
Opening the pokedex to see where rattata is located crases the game...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Is there any way to use 3d sprites in battle?
The final version of the game can't detect these sprites. Allow us to use it at our own risk.

Back