• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
If you want i can share with you my method for expanding Pokemon Ruby Pokedex.

Incredible! I want to ask you about this long time ago but afraid that you will refuse me XD. Now you want to share it! :) Thanks alot in advance if it work

I see that you need someone to sort out your grammar mistakes. Which country are you from?

I'm from Vietnam. There are already grammar fixers in my team :). And from beta2 forward there will be no (as less as possible) grammar mistakes in this game :)

well good luck with your hack I hope it becomes best

Everytime I play this rom hack, it makes me remember SAO and Accel World. BTW, the story of this hack is very interesting and the tiles are cool too... Oh wait! Of course almost every part of this game are awesome too.

When will beta3 be coming out???

Thanks all :). I'm working on beta3 right now but my time now is not as free as I used to be in beta2. The progress is abit low. I've just finished a desert and remap Stone City in desert theme. I have no idea for releasing date right now

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
hello, will it be all right if I post or share the game to another website?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Hey so I was just wondering... Can anyone make an hm location list? I can't find many of them. And for example, the girl in one of the cities at the Pokemon center (can't remember which city) says the guy next door gave her the HM Cut... what guy? I've talked to almost everyone in that city and still can't find it! Thanks!

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
hello, will it be all right if I post or share the game to another website?
yeah, it's alright. :)

How can I find hm surf in this hack?
Surf is not available yet in beta2

Hey so I was just wondering... Can anyone make an hm location list? I can't find many of them. And for example, the girl in one of the cities at the Pokemon center (can't remember which city) says the guy next door gave her the HM Cut... what guy? I've talked to almost everyone in that city and still can't find it! Thanks!

From my note in Beta2 .zip:

Spoiler:

The missing is not available yet in beta2

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
The game looks really cool. It shows you have lots of work in it. Thank for this game, it brings back memories of old pokemon games, but with an interesting story line.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

But im stuck now at some point.
I started freshly on beta2 this is my first try with the game. Im using Gameboid android emulator to play with it. Im pretty far in the game. I defeated Leon on the bridge when Team Rocket captures him. I headed after them into they cave hidout where it said they are in the cave (cant remember its name ><" my bad) what is accesiable through crystal cave. So i went to crystal cave after that straight way. I got in at the south entrance, run up the stairs and theres a point where you can go left but i not go left, but straight forward into another cave entrance. After that a get in, the game goes black. It not reacts to any button a,b,select,start. Nothing. Anyone faced this before?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
LOOKS REALLY COOL!!
KEEP WORKING BRO!
Thx :)
The game looks really cool. It shows you have lots of work in it. Thank for this game, it brings back memories of old pokemon games, but with an interesting story line.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

But im stuck now at some point.
I started freshly on beta2 this is my first try with the game. Im using Gameboid android emulator to play with it. Im pretty far in the game. I defeated Leon on the bridge when Team Rocket captures him. I headed after them into they cave hidout where it said they are in the cave (cant remember its name ><" my bad) what is accesiable through crystal cave. So i went to crystal cave after that straight way. I got in at the south entrance, run up the stairs and theres a point where you can go left but i not go left, but straight forward into another cave entrance. After that a get in, the game goes black. It not reacts to any button a,b,select,start. Nothing. Anyone faced this before?

Can you send me your save game and creenshot of that bug. I will fix it as soon as possible. The cave is named "gigal cave" and the bug may caused by a script error or map error. Can you join the discord and send me the sav game. That will be easier for me. Thank in advance

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Thank you for the reply Duchuy, if its ok i try to send the save game and screenshots via private message. First i need to find the save files, withing few days i try to upload it on mediafire or something, never used discord so far.
The game looks real good keep up the good work my friend.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
So I'm stuck in the real world after waking up talked to the dr. bout going back but it keeps saying the same thing... how do I get back to the pokemon world ?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 9, 2017
Hi, I am playing the beta 2 of your game, love it!! But I am now stuck. After getting the passwords at the rocket hideout, I was not able to use them? Then i went to the gigaltic cave. After defeating the rocket guards, I see the rocket boss and some guy lying down but I am not able to talk to them. Have I missed something or is this a bug?

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Thank you for the reply Duchuy, if its ok i try to send the save game and screenshots via private message. First i need to find the save files, withing few days i try to upload it on mediafire or something, never used discord so far.
The game looks real good keep up the good work my friend.

Thanks so much, bro :)

So I'm stuck in the real world after waking up talked to the dr. bout going back but it keeps saying the same thing... how do I get back to the pokemon world ?

Um...I know that the realworld part is so much confusing

All the work you must do at Realworld

- After wake up, find REW and talk to him. REW is in a house halfway go to school
- After that met Rew, you must "do homework" and "go to sleep". Come back to home, talk to the desk (press A button) and the bed (go to the bed, then press A button)
- Find dr in school, he is in 2nd floor of School, talk to him
- Finally, come back to your home and say farewell to mom, you will be taken to Darkrealm.co

Are you intrested with expanding pokedex?
I'm very interested with expanding pokedex, of course, yes.

Hi, I am playing the beta 2 of your game, love it!! But I am now stuck. After getting the passwords at the rocket hideout, I was not able to use them? Then i went to the gigaltic cave. After defeating the rocket guards, I see the rocket boss and some guy lying down but I am not able to talk to them. Have I missed something or is this a bug?

The password was used ealier, when you pass the rocket guard. (The one ask: "Password please?" "You are intruder? I don't care...")

And about the gigalcave, I dont know it didnt work. It's absolutely a bug, the variable 502a i used for the script has changed, i think.

You start in fresh beta2 or used old save of beta1? Can you send me your save game please? I will try my best to fix it

Years
Hi. I really like the concept of your hack so I give it a try.. However, I was stuck on trees after
my character follow Mew and banish. What should I do? I am playing the beta 2.0

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
played your first three cities, just fantastic joy, the only slant I can say a little more story to catching pokemon. like go through a maze, need an elevator key, needs an itam, its hungary, its attacking a house, etc etc. other then that thanks for putting good pokemon in the game early!.... very innovative game great flow.

Back