• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokémon Hybrid: Revived!

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#2 - adding Exeggutor!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Torterra, the tree on its back replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
#3 - Adding Mantine!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Torterra! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
#4 - Adding Alolan Exeggutor!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Torterra! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail!

This is actually getting pretty terrifying... xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
#5 - Adding Walrein!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Torterra! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth.

hybrid #3, traditional sketch:
Spoiler:

Wow, that looks actually sort of cute, in a weird way. I'd put in on my team, great job! But you forgot to add a text balloon saying "Cookie." ;)

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#6 - adding Dunsparce!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Dunsparce-eyed Torterra! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth.

But you forgot to add a text balloon saying "Cookie." ;)
ah, my bad! i sat there like a lemon trying to decipher what "talks like a kingler" meant, but now i get it :')

Hyzenthlay

Years
#7 - Adding Huntail!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Dunsparce-eyed Torterra with Huntail's face! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth.

Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
#8 - Adding Arbok!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Dunsparce-eyed Torterra with Huntail's face! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth and are coated in Arbok's vile poison.

Aww, look at the poor thing. It just wants to have a little treat for its efforts.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#9 - Adding Mega Charizard X!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Dunsparce-eyed Torterra with Huntail's face! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor with Mega Charizard X's wings planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth and are coated in Arbok's vile poison.

Meadow

Years
#10 - Adding Cacnea!

The seventh ultimate hybrid is a Dunsparce-eyed Torterra with Huntail's face! Mantine's wings emerge from where its legs should be, and the tree on its back is replaced with an Exeggutor with Mega Charizard X's wings planted in spot! But that Exeggutor isn't alone, because an Alolan Exeggutor's neck protrudes from behind this Pokémon, serving as its tail! Walrein's fangs stick out of his mouth and are coated in Arbok's vile poison. Last but not least, this entire Pokémon is covered in Cacnea's thorns!

Aaaaand that's it for this one! Time to restart again. :D

Here ya go ;)

Spoiler:

PageEmp

Years
#1 - Starting with Venusaur

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur...

Hyzenthlay

Years
#2 - Adding Crustle!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back!

I'm working on hybrid #2, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to place that giant Clawitzer claw. xD

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#3 - adding Infernape!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head!

I'm working on hybrid #2, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to place that giant Clawitzer claw. xD
the way i picture it, would replace clawitzer's small shrimpy part with the already horrific gyarados hybrid and voila
Spoiler:

Meadow

Years
#4 - Adding Zapdos!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs...

Hyzenthlay

Years
#5 - Adding Cuddles Wailmer!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs...

the way i picture it, would replace clawitzer's small shrimpy part with the already horrific gyarados hybrid and voila
Spoiler:

That's what I had in mind, but since the drawing is more or less complete, it's very awkward fitting it in, haha.

Meadow

Years
^ Cuddles isn't alone, because...

#6 - Adding Scrambles Venonat!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs, and its field of vision is enhanced with Venonat's eyes!

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
#7 - Adding Machoke!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs, and its field of vision is enhanced with Venonat's eyes! It also has Machoke?s body and arms,

Hyzenthlay

Years
Nooo, not the Machoke. xD This thing was beginning to sound like some kind of Studio Ghibli or Dragon Quest monster!

#8 - Adding Mewtwo!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs, and its field of vision is enhanced with Venonat's eyes! It also has Machoke?s body and arms, with Mewtwo's long purple tail emerging from behind!

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#9 - adding Sceptile!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs, and its field of vision is enhanced with Venonat's eyes! It also has Machoke?s body and arms, with Mewtwo's long purple tail emerging from behind, Sceptile's tail leaves branching out of it!

Meadow

Years
#10 - Adding Mimikyu!

The following ultimate hybrid is a Venusaur carrying Crustle's boulder on its back, with Infernape's flame bursting out of its head and Wailmer's goofy grin! It walks with Zapdos' bird legs, and its field of vision is enhanced with Venonat's eyes! It also has Machoke?s body and arms, with Mewtwo's long purple tail emerging from behind, Sceptile's tail leaves branching out of it! As if that wasn't strange enough, it also wears Mimikyu's rag in an attempt to look cuter... without much success, to its dismay.

Yaaay, it looks like we've got yet another monster to add to our collection! :D :D :D Time to restart again!

Last edited:
Back