• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-a-Character

Years

CREATE-A-CHARACTER

HOW THIS WORKS

MAKING THE CHARACTER
The aim of this competition is to create a character in your creator/s of choice, to fit one of the criteria set. We will have a few different categories to choose from and you can submit an entry for as many of them as you wish. Please send all entries either to Corviknight or Fletch. You can use ANY game to do this, whether it's Oblivion, Terraria or The Sims, but please keep it solely within the constraints of the creator. Judging will be based on how creatively you have used the creator, rather than for example comparing a Terraria character to a Sims 4 one.

Participation in this event will also contribute towards Legend of PokéCommunity! The top players in each category from Team Pikachu and Team Eevee will win EXP and Gold for their Legend of PC Heroes!!!! Make sure to make a hero in this thread, if you make one after the event, you will not receive the winnings!

Categories

Create-Another-Character
  • Make a character from another video game!
  • A written description/visual point of reference will be helpful for this category.
Cutest character
  • Whether it's all pink, flowers, or just pure sassy energy, make the world's next cute internet sensation.
"Best" character
  • This will be judging the character based on how creative you have been within the creator, utilising much more than just sliding/choosing parameters.
Goofiest character
  • Take those character-making parameters and go absolutely crazy with them. I want green skin, bulging eyeballs, extra limbs. The more human, the worse the entry!

AND FINALLY...

The event itself may be set up with a little competitive edge, however the total amount of points you accumulate matters the most, as more points means we get closer to the breakpoints, so get participating!

Cid

Years
I've sent my entries to Corviknight on Discord! Whatever happens, at least I enjoyed making them :)

Back