• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Z-Moves and Ultra Burst in Elite Battle System

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
I've already got the script for Z-Moves and Ultra Burst in my game, but I don't know how to make the Z-button or the Ultra Burst-button appear on the battle menu in Elite Battle System. Could someone send me the script that allows me to do it (and the z button and ultra burst button images)

Years
Hey there! Pokemon Essentials doesn't natively support Z moves, and doesn't intend on doing so in the future. I don't have the script myself to do this, but it's possible someone has made it before. You'll have to keep researching and maybe you can come across a custom script to add Z moves. If you want to attempt to script it yourself, I'd look at the script for the Mega Evolution button that appears in battle and use that as your base script. You'll need to make a custom Ultra Burst button too, or just find one on Google. I know that doesn't help much, but I'm thinking this is your best bet.

Back