• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YuGiOh! Episode Guide Writer Wanted

Rukario

Banned
Years
Hey all you YuGiOh! fans.. PPN's YuGiOh! World Is looking for staff members who can watch YuGiOh! (easy) and write decent reviews/summaries (a bit harder) for our YuGiOh! site.. I need about 1/2 of the season 2 and almost all of the rest of the series written...
I have all the epoisodes to help refresh your memories and will do the screenshots needed for each review, so all you gotta do is write it. (I'd do it my self, but I'm a bit busy and a lot lazy :) )

So if you're interested and want to help a growing site, just PM me and we can go from there.. will be a perm staff job at YuGiOh! World.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This goes in Webmasters Discussion... it doesn't matter if you're looking for Yuugiou writers. :\ *moves* ;o

sableye

She's Mine!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2005
i can help i watch yugioh every day and know most episodes off by heart

Back