• 30 replies

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
193 posts
2.3 Years
This project looks very nice!I'll be watching this one too!
Games I'm watching
Pastebin list because too long
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Avara

Female
Izantine
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,071 posts
7.8 Years
Keep up the good work! <3

Prof. Gneiss

Fossil Researcher

Male
Pieter Site Research Lab
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1 posts
6 Days
Small update from the Research Lab!

We've been busy planning and extending the Pokémon Emerald engine which explains most of our radio silence. However, we're at a point where we can start development of the first slice of what we want the completed Jasper Version to be!

In the coming weeks we'll be revealing new characters, new species to discover and some brand new towns to visit!

Prof. Gneiss signing off, stay tuned!

On an unrelated note, can a mod give this account access to links so I can style these update posts appropriately?

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
210 posts
3.3 Years
Small update from the Research Lab!

We've been busy planning and extending the Pokémon Emerald engine which explains most of our radio silence. However, we're at a point where we can start development of the first slice of what we want the completed Jasper Version to be!

In the coming weeks we'll be revealing new characters, new species to discover and some brand new towns to visit!

Prof. Gneiss signing off, stay tuned!

On an unrelated note, can a mod give this account access to links so I can style these update posts appropriately?
WOW good to hear dude. i was wondering what had happened to this Hack. good luck.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.
Advertiser Content