• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey there!

Would you be interested in:
Shiny Guzzlord - Beast Ball
Modest - 31/x/31/30/x/31 - UT
OT: Rena - ID: 288657

For your shiny timid Poipole?

Years
Oh right lol. I saw that giveaway topic but wasn't really interested in it. I'll still trade for it anyway :) The Timid Poipole was SR'd.

When can you trade?

Yeah, I saw my opportunity and took it :p

Gotcha haha, will you be available in 20 minutes? I just need to finish eating and clone

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey Haileo!

Interested in: Shiny "Brick" Speed Aurora Ticket Deoxys
Offering: Whatever's in my shop. I updated it to a Google sheet to make it look more appetizing. You can also view it here.

Also, out of curiosity, do we know of any shiny Mew or Deoxys that weren't caught in emulators?
Thanks!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey Haileo!

Interested in: Shiny "Brick" Speed Aurora Ticket Deoxys
Offering: Whatever's in my shop. I updated it to a Google sheet to make it look more appetizing. You can also view it here.

Also, out of curiosity, do we know of any shiny Mew or Deoxys that weren't caught in emulators?
Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply lol, this time I didn't even see it XD. I've been extremely busy to come here much anymore.

Here are the only legit Shiny Mews I know of:

25162 Eppie Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)
57342 アイコ Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)
15089 Chinedu Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)

And then this one, which I only know from my friend's trade list:
Mew 21583 Satoshi Bold Genderless Japan 3-9-2007 A Little Quick Tempered HP 104 Shiny **

This was probably most likely caught on a real game. Deoxys I'm much less sure of, and I'm less sure on how many there are in existence, but here's what I believe:

06099 Brick Shiny Deoxys (probably caught on a real game, not sure if the ticket was injected or not)
25162 Eppie Shiny Deoxys (caught in Emulator)

Then I have two other Deoxys (both touched), and I don't know the specifics on them. Then there might be more Shiny Deoxys I don't have.

For the Deoxys, I'm still looking for Vivillon patterns lol, and you're the only person I've seen in the past 2 months that has them. How about 2 or 3 for Deoxys?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sorry for the late reply lol, this time I didn't even see it XD. I've been extremely busy to come here much anymore.

Here are the only legit Shiny Mews I know of:

25162 Eppie Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)
57342 アイコ Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)
15089 Chinedu Shiny Mew (caught in Emulator)

And then this one, which I only know from my friend's trade list:
Mew 21583 Satoshi Bold Genderless Japan 3-9-2007 A Little Quick Tempered HP 104 Shiny **

This was probably most likely caught on a real game. Deoxys I'm much less sure of, and I'm less sure on how many there are in existence, but here's what I believe:

06099 Brick Shiny Deoxys (probably caught on a real game, not sure if the ticket was injected or not)
25162 Eppie Shiny Deoxys (caught in Emulator)

Then I have two other Deoxys (both touched), and I don't know the specifics on them. Then there might be more Shiny Deoxys I don't have.

For the Deoxys, I'm still looking for Vivillon patterns lol, and you're the only person I've seen in the past 2 months that has them. How about 2 or 3 for Deoxys?

No worries about the delay. I've been spending far less time on here, too.
I knew about the Chinedu Mew, but that's about it other than knowing that shiny Deoxys was a bit harder to track a source for.

I'm good with the 3 shiny Vivillon for the Deoxys. Just let me know which patterns you're interested in. I'm free to trade this weekend and most evenings next week.

Thanks!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
No worries about the delay. I've been spending far less time on here, too.
I knew about the Chinedu Mew, but that's about it other than knowing that shiny Deoxys was a bit harder to track a source for.

I'm good with the 3 shiny Vivillon for the Deoxys. Just let me know which patterns you're interested in. I'm free to trade this weekend and most evenings next week.

Thanks!

Great :)

I'll take Meadow, Garden, and Elegant Shiny Vivillon. Thanks! I'm able to trade any time on Saturday after 2 pm EST. I've been so swamped in trades this week lol, but I don't have any planned for Saturday yet.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Great :)

I'll take Meadow, Garden, and Elegant Shiny Vivillon. Thanks! I'm able to trade any time on Saturday after 2 pm EST. I've been so swamped in trades this week lol, but I don't have any planned for Saturday yet.

Sounds good to me. I should be free tomorrow. Does 3PM EST work for you? I'll send you a message here or I can over Discord, if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back