• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Fort of Pokes

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Figured it was time for a new Gallery since my old one is dead and buried somewhere and I don't really feel like digging it up lol. This will be mostly recent stuff (within the last year), but also putting some personal favorites from my older stuff. I mostly do digital artwork with my drawing tablet, though I do occasionally draw traditionally as well. I'm open to questions about pieces, or suggestions as to what to draw - not particularly interested in taking requests at the moment though. I do mostly draw cats, and I tend not to shade due to my own laziness >w>'
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Added Flash Of Sunlight On A Rainy Day
Spoiler:

Or just Flash, as most tribe names are shortened to just the first word in their name for convenience.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Here's a long overdue update with art from the past few months.

Flintsong
Spoiler:

Redlark
Spoiler:

Birchheart
Spoiler:

Emberheart
Spoiler:

Avowed Souls
Spoiler:

Thistletooth
Spoiler:

Brightswan
Spoiler:

Next Generation
Spoiler:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I've been gone for awhile and thought about just setting up a whole new gallery, but that sounded like too much work :') There's been a lot of new stuff, mostly from last year and the beginning of this year, but thanks to work getting busier and my tablet dying, I haven't done much drawing since spring. I've added everything to the OP, but since it's way too much for me to put in a separate post, here's the three most recent ones!

Come Alive
Spoiler:

My Way
Spoiler:

Dreaming of Paradise - Mole does not belong to me but is the sibling of Bear in "Come Alive"
Spoiler:

My tablet is basically completely broken now, so I once again won't be posting anything here for a long while.

Back