• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Audio: The GBA Music Resource

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
it's cool, sir. I was asking too much.
Music resources and music hackers are really hard to find, keep up the great work!

Also, field of hopes and dream & scarlet forest pls, i cri everitiem.

It's really no problem, as for FOHAD and Scarlet Forest I can't make any promises.
Also thanks for the support, really appreciated!
As well, all sections now have something in them! (See: Overworld themes and Msc. sections)

Last edited:

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
Sorry for double post (again), but.
UPDATE: It has been 10 days since my last remix, well I've changed that.
The decisive battle from FF6, I think you know where it is.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
UPDATE: Custom voicegroups are now supported by this resource.
Just remember to include the voicegroup with your .s file

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
UPDATE: I have added a new section for title screen themes.
If your song is intended for the title screen, you'll need to provide a duration.

Last edited:
Years
UPDATE: I have added a new section for title screen themes.
If your song is intended for the title screen, you'll need to provide a duration.

Hi friend. You can edit and publish the battle music of Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver ´´Battle! Champion & Red´´. I've been looking for that midi ready to insert in Fire Red, but I haven't found it...

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
Hi friend. You can edit and publish the battle music of Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver ´´Battle! Champion & Red´´. I've been looking for that midi ready to insert in Fire Red, but I haven't found it...

I said this back on YT. But I'll reiterate:

I'm working on other things at the moment, I might do a Johto GBA remake. But don't hold your breath.

I would go on vgmusic.com if you want to find a MIDI to edit for insertion into FR.

Yet again I might make them, but don't count on it.

Last edited:
Years
I said this back on YT. But I'll reiterate:

I'm working on other things at the moment, I might do a Johto GBA remake. But don't hold your breath.

I would go on vgmusic.com if you want to find a MIDI to edit for insertion into FR.

Yet again I might make them, but don't count on it.

Ok brother, I understand you. Thanks for answering...

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
Update: How long has it been since the last time this was updated?

Anyway, new song! J-E-N-O-V-A from Final Fantasy 7 is now in battle themes!

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't know if you're still taking requests, but may I suggest the Legendary Beast theme from FF VIII?

Years
I'm here today to provide you some music for your Pokemon GBA ROM hacking endevors.

Hi Child Amnesiac! I'm having trouble by opening a gba file in sappy... Can you help me ?
unknown.png

Back