• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not that I know of - I guess just wait a bit until they do so. Other ways to train would be fighting the reporters again (they move from route to route each time you beat them - north of Mauville, East of Mauville and East of Fortree in that order iirc), and you can also try surfing south and then west from Mossdeep towards Slateport if you haven't already - lots of trainers there.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
I'm guessing Egg Trail is the route with the daycare?

I think it's, I do the same way, pass through Route 117 and Mauville City tons of times, then the trainers will rematch you for sure.
I think the best place is Route 121, only two trainers but Lv. 45 Pokèmon.

I have a question for you.

In my Sapphire, the time has frozen, so the clock in my house won't move and also I can't catch Snorunt in that cave on Route 125.

Is that the famous Berry Glitch that can be resolved via Colosseum's bonus disk or by connecting with Fire Red/Leaf Green?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I think it's, I do the same way, pass through Route 117 and Mauville City tons of times, then the trainers will rematch you for sure.
I think the best place is Route 121, only two trainers but Lv. 45 Pokèmon.

I have a question for you.

In my Sapphire, the time has frozen, so the clock in my house won't move and also I can't catch Snorunt in that cave on Route 125.

Is that the famous Berry Glitch that can be resolved via Colosseum's bonus disk or by connecting with Fire Red/Leaf Green?

Is your game telling you that the internal battery has run dry? If so, then this is not the berry glitch, and you need to replace your battery.

If your game is not telling you this, then yes, that is the Berry Glitch.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Oh I don't know how to replace the battery. I know it involves Soldering though. There'll be some kind of tutorial somewhere online anyway, I'm sure.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What does it mean if a pokemon is broken in competitive play

It means that it's way to OP'd you also get broken moves.

A broken Pokemon is usually banned being put in the Uber tier, or at the very least put into the top end of the OverUsed tier.

Broken moves are usually banned, if there not banned their frowned upon by experienced players.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
Years
A quick question about the museum. The curator says he wants paintings...is there any way to find all of them for him ?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
A quick question about the museum. The curator says he wants paintings...is there any way to find all of them for him ?

You get the painting by participating in Pokemon Contests. If you achieve a very high score in a Master Rank Contest an artist may draw a picture of your Pokemon and hang it up in the museum. If you get one painting for all five contests you get a trainer star.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Quick question about Gameshark on VBA on Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald

I like to find the wild version of pokemon from the other version in order to fill the pokedex, but whenever I put a code in for any wild pokemon after #251 and I go into grass the game crashes. Any ideas on how to fix?

Years
What does it mean if a pokemon is broken in competitive play

It means that it's way to OP'd you also get broken moves.

A broken Pokemon is usually banned being put in the Uber tier, or at the very least put into the top end of the OverUsed tier.

Broken moves are usually banned, if there not banned their frowned upon by experienced players.
You can find information on competitive battling on Smogon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Quick question about Gameshark on VBA on Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald

I like to find the wild version of pokemon from the other version in order to fill the pokedex, but whenever I put a code in for any wild pokemon after #251 and I go into grass the game crashes. Any ideas on how to fix?

You're better off asking in the Emulation forum, since that's more of an emulation problem.

Years
DUMBEST FIRE RED QUESTIONS EVER!

I apologize for this, but I'm on my iphone and there is no ctrl+f feature so I can't consult a gamefaq, but in Fire Red I wanna go to Saffron and unlike the GB games the guard doesn't seem to notice I have a lemonade in my bag, how do I get in. Also is there an Everstone anywhere in the game?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
DUMBEST FIRE RED QUESTIONS EVER!

I apologize for this, but I'm on my iphone and there is no ctrl+f feature so I can't consult a gamefaq, but in Fire Red I wanna go to Saffron and unlike the GB games the guard doesn't seem to notice I have a lemonade in my bag, how do I get in. Also is there an Everstone anywhere in the game?

In these games you have to go to Celadon and remember the mansion were we all got our Eevee's? :3

The first floor from the main entrance, the old woman with all the Pokemon will give you "Tea" that's the Lemonade/Water/Soda substitute.

Last edited:

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
^You're supposed to get a Tea from the old lady. She's in the bottom floor of the building you get Eevee in. I dunno about the everstone...

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2011
Um... Is it okay if I wasted my Master Ball (the one I got from Silph) on the wild Snorlax, or do I need it for something else?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would save it for a legendary dog (depends on who your starter is). One of them will roam Kanto after you beat the E4, but it runs when you find it, so the Master Ball would be good for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back