• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
the only problem is that prof ellie isnt outside flamnery city:S:S:S
i checked before the forest and in the forest and on the othe path that leads to the city where the lab was...i een went to the lab to look what ow prof elli have to know him when i see him than but nothing:S:S:S
maybe am i looking in a wrong placce:S:S??
He's near the yellow hair girl in the city (above the lab ans shop)
So Kibago will not appear in the pokedex?

Does that makes impossible to get the complete Pokedex?
Just catch 386 Pokemon and you'll finish the Pokedex. You don't need to catch 25 Pokemon between Celebi and Treecko. (except if you want to have them...)

It's somehow weird y'know...
You might not be able to activate that script for some reason O_o
I had to load my save in League a did Kaori again in order to make that script work
The var didn't set for some reasons when you beat E4. Sadly for many flags Wesley used, they are not the right empty flags. Sometime They're cleared, so some events you did will appear again. In my rom, Aron appeared again in Flamenry, Yellow in the mountain, Kenta and Team Steam in Mt Icestorm, Cynthia in Mt Winder, Ash in Zhery league.... The right flags seems to be a big problem with a long hack. :\ It also happens with the items. I think Wesley will have to change them.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
You are way too underleveled O_o I had 60 levels in league O_o
And maybe train in Victory Road and Zhery underground...? I don't know... you need at least 10 levels UP.
Woah, okay XD
I had no trouble beating trainers so far, that's why I didn't put much effort into leveling up.

Zhery Underground? Where's that?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Hi,

I've already beaten all the 8 gyms of lauren, after that I teached a whirpool to a pokemon, then I destroyed the "hurricanes in the sea"; but then, I don't know where I should go?
Someone could tell me?

Sorry the english

Last edited:
Years
Lots of it ;) New beta is changed in scripting and offset-ing way :)
But if you are translating then I'd like you not to release it.
Because Wes gave credits to me and SP so we wouldn't like to have those credits for nothing.

Dud, I am not Trying to steal your credit because I never work for credit or fame. I got impatient:disappoin and decided to translate it myself.
I really respect you guys for translating it:). If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.

My best regards to Wesley for making an Awesome hack:).
Thank You. Wish you will make more hack for us.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
where do you find Shinx and steelix? i've been running around at the routes near Kosaka and cant find Shinx or steelix.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Lots of it ;) New beta is changed in scripting and offset-ing way :)
But if you are translating then I'd like you not to release it.
Because Wes gave credits to me and SP so we wouldn't like to have those credits for nothing.

Dud, I am not Trying to steal your credit because I never work for credit or fame. I got impatient:disappoin and decided to translate it myself.
I really respect you gays for translating it:). If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.
My best regards to Wesley for making an Awesome hack:).
Thank You. Wish you will make more hack for us.
''You gays''
Really
I believe this is a typo.
But if it's not.
Don't call these guys gay its offenceive and rude
And also these guys are helping in makeing the hack not you, not me, not a whole ton of other people.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
''You gays''
Really
But if it's not.
And also these guys are helping in makeing the hack not you, not me, not a whole ton of other people.

LOL!! obviously its a typo.... it doesnt make sense gramatically if it wasnt... so dont come jump into conclusion and attack someone like that, it makes you look like a douche.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where do you find Shinx and steelix? i've been running around at the routes near Kosaka and cant find Shinx or steelix.
Shinx is on Route 509 (just go west of Ricyan and she is in little grass patch on the north part =))
And Steelix on Route 505 (west of Kosaka) on the western part, you'll see him soon after you surf back ;)

I really respect you gays for translating it:). If you're not here we won't be Abel to play any English version. Please forgive me If I have done something bad:'(.

[/CENTER][/B]
Hey chill out dude :D I wasn't blaming you or anything O_o
And could you not use this color? :D It kinda hurts to read :D

I am in Flamenry City already with a new question. How do I get into Mt. Vulcan? I got my third Lauren badge so was I supposed to go east of Kosaka City instead?
Yes ;) You were supposed to do Kosaka City's gym before going to Flamenry.

Zhery Underground? Where's that?
Sorry I meant Underwater :D

The var didn't set for some reasons when you beat E4. Sadly for many flags Wesley used, they are not the right empty flags. Sometime They're cleared, so some events you did will appear again. In my rom, Aron appeared again in Flamenry, Yellow in the mountain, Kenta and Team Steam in Mt Icestorm, Cynthia in Mt Winder, Ash in Zhery league.... The right flags seems to be a big problem with a long hack. :\ It also happens with the items. I think Wesley will have to change them.
Yeah I realized that too...
This version has too many of these :/
It happened to me lots of times as well... Well I guess Wes still cannot stop working on this =D

Guys how to reach Noormeak Steam dudes are still blocking path on Route 510 (west of Merydian)? I have beaten Ricyan gym should I do some kind of event after it?

Nevermind I did not see the "hole" because Steam dude was blocking it =D

Last edited:
Years
''You gays''
Really
But if it's not.

Sorry for the wrong spelling:embarrass. I was going to write "Guys" but somehow I wrote "Gays".
Hope nobody get angry with it.

Just remember
"To err is Human Beings ".

Hey chill out dude :D I wasn't blaming you or anything O_o
And could you not use this color? :D It kinda hurts to read

Well:\, How about that you stop using Red color:badsmile:? It hurts my eyes:pirate:.

Just kidding. I'll try not to use that color:D.
Thanks for not Blaming me;).

LOL!! obviously its a typo.... it doesnt make sense gramatically if it wasnt... so dont come jump into conclusion and attack someone like that, it makes you look like a douche.

I think you understand this situation:cool:. well I just mistakenly type "Guys" as "Gays":paranoid:.

Thanks for your support:classic:.

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Yes ;) You were supposed to do Kosaka City's gym before going to Flamenry.

does this mean that i shouldnt went to flamenry city before beating the 3rd gym...coz i was in flamenry city before kosoka city gym i couldnt go in the 3th gym and now i dont have a clue how to go in the 4th gym or in the vulcan:S:S

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
does this mean that i shouldnt went to flamenry city before beating the 3rd gym coz here by me i dont have a clue how to go in the 4th gym or in the vulcan:S:S
And I kinda don't have clue what you just said O_o
Well whatever I'll just answer what I think I should :D
Kosaka City's gym is the third one so you should go there before going to Flamery City and Mt. Volcano ;)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
And I kinda don't have clue what you just said O_o
Well whatever I'll just answer what I think I should :D
Kosaka City's gym is the third one so you should go there before going to Flamery City and Mt. Volcano ;)

oh sorry that you didnt really understanded me:S:S:S
so let me explain a little im was at the 3th gym and when i wanted to go to the gym was the event with the gym leader who said something with sky tower so i thought that i should go in the sky tower but you cant get in coz of the guard he wont go away maybe you cant go in so i went again in the gym but i couldnt still go in:S:S so i just went down to flamenry city and there were nothing i explored the city more like speaking to people and such and returned to kosaka city i could go now in the gym even but still not in the sky tower i beated the gym and dont know what to do next:S:S:S im in flamenry city but nothing i cant go in the vulcano...
and someone said that i should beat prof ellie who is in flamenry city here by me he isnta there:S:S any idea???
and sorry if i was spamming:S:S and sorry for the bad english im german and i hope that you understanded me now a little maybe.....

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
wow, i just found out you cant play this game on the gpsphone....what a bummer

Back