• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
eheh funny location ryan oh and never noticed i was in ur sig lol

edit: do u ever get the feeling ur killing a thread 3 of the 6 threads made by other peple have been slowed down with posts after i joined

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ah, i should make a 1000th post party thread where we can all RP and be idiots or rather, somebody else should start it for me (hint hint) because otherwise i'll look self centered

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
eh i dont know what ur emplying give me an example *btw hehe*

edit: go to the rate the location of the person above u thread

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pazzcat ignores me so i take that as i dont wanna be ur friend *not bothered just cries in a corner*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
There's an odor in my room..and it's seriously getting me sick.... I'm getting sicker by the minute and I can't identify what it is, my throat is swelling, and one of my ears was wacky for a couple of hours, I have a huge head ache and it just isn't spelling happy for me... I just spend a couple of minutes 'attacking' areas, and hopefully it is gone. My headache is dimmed down a bit, and I can swallow easier now. It might be because I was outside..I just hope it's gone..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
wow, you've got problems... i'm sick and i just got home from volleyball where i got owned by the ground. i totaly smacked my tailbone and now i can't walk straight.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Everyone's out of shape today! I, however, am just fine :).

I did some more shiny hunting, but had the usual result, no shinies. After all this dex updating, not once have I updated it for myself (I added claydol when I typed up the origional dex). It would be neat to one day pop up and say:
"hey, I caught a new shiny! *updates dex*."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
PazzKat said:
nothing less from you Ryan, nothing less from you. ^_^; I took a long nap in my parents bed and now am freezing.. -shivvers-
what the heck is that supposed to mean?! hmmm... i searched for 3 hours last night for my stupid aerodactyl... but no luck. (ps, i'm not out of shape, the ground just owns my rear end!)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
shes saying u always put 110% in everything junior member hehe

tried to catch shiny espeon in trainer tower *if only i had the snagem machine*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, i bet that's what she's saying... she's just making fun of me because i can't properly exit an inflatable slide without hurting myself a lot... (the club we play at does little kid parties, and they have a huge inflatable slide, we normally just have to roll it up when they're done with it which is such a pain, cuz it's a ton heavier than it looks. and the club decided we could play on them this time. when you get out of the slide, you kinda have to crawl through a hole, and i went out feet first, and didn't get a good footing on the ground, so when the rest of my body came out, my tailbone was the first thing to make the foot or so drop onto our notorious plasticy floors)
ya, and it's annoying how you can't catch other trainers' pokemon... even with master balls...

Back