• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Guys watch out when you search for X and Y leaks, major story spoilers are circulating right now from one of the leakers, just a warning for all of you including me who don't want to get the story spoiled completely.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^Oh really? I LOVE spoilers. yeees.
*goes to google and types x and y leaks*

edit: sigh. cant find the story spoilers. can someone pm me a link of where the leaks for the story is?

Years
Guys watch out when you search for X and Y leaks, major story spoilers are circulating right now from one of the leakers, just a warning for all of you including me who don't want to get the story spoiled completely.

Do you know which sites these story spoilers are floating around on? I know Tumblr is often full of leaks lately.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
okay so I see what the story leak is now. I dunno what heck IGN and anybody else was talking about. awsome. *uploads photos to photbucket so they wont dissappear*

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yeah he has been experimenting with a few pokemon, he's still behind the other leaker though.

I'm so tempted to read the story, but I won't that's one thing I won't spoil.

Years
Yeah he has been experimenting with a few pokemon, he's still behind the other leaker though.

I'm so tempted to read the story, but I won't that's one thing I won't spoil.

Yeah I want to try and read some story details as well. And then again I usually don't mind spoilers.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
(re-posting Phantump's stats for reference)
Spoiler:

Here's my minor gripe about Phantump (assuming it's freshly caught at this level): it starts out with 4 status moves, which makes it susceptible to any potential Taunters in-game and wastes away its decent Attack. The good news is that its means of (passive) damage are Curse, Will-o-Wisp and Leech Seed.

Ah, well, at least it may get an offensive move the next level.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
lol well actually it wont spoil THAT much lol
it only spoiled the and I am going to put what I am about to say in a spoiler as it will give out a BIG clue of what he posted :)
Spoiler:

Years
(re-posting Phantump's stats for reference)
Spoiler:

Here's my minor gripe about Phantump (assuming it's freshly caught at this level): it starts out with 4 status moves, which makes it susceptible to any potential Taunters in-game and wastes away its decent Attack. The good news is that its means of (passive) damage are Curse, Will-o-Wisp and Leech Seed.

Ah, well, at least it may get an offensive move the next level.

It's definitely not the first case of a Pokemon having an all-status moveset upon being freshly captured. I remember that a freshly-caught Ralts in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald only had Growl in its set and it was a pain to train because assuming you don't give it a TM move you have to switch-train it and it didn't even learn its first offensive move until it's like a few levels away from evolving into Kirlia.

Well, at least Phantump can rely on passive damage until you give it a TM or something.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can't find anything about the story on that site. All I see is links to other posts lol. Can someone save the pic then put them on here with spoilers or give a direct link to the photos or message me lol. By the comments people made on the site, I really want to know lol.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
One of the leakers stated that you only get to pick one at first, but you can buy another Mega Stone of the gen 1 starters for 500k. I don't remember if it was the Mega Stone of the starter you where weak against or strong against.

oh man then we desperately need to find out because i dont care wether I have vena or blast, I just know that I need to have a charizard x by the end results lol. see now im thinking itll just be safer if I just pick charmander and then transfer over mine from the other game. that just means ill focus more on kalos pokemon i guess/

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
the story pics.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I just added 2 more pictures lol

edit:went back to that 4chan link. found out their were more pictures but their links were broken :(.

Years
So, our leaker cannot figure out how to evolve Gourgeist.

He has leveled her up to 50, tried a leaf stone, and feeding her in amie with no luck.

She may evolve at a higher level, with a dusk stone, or some other unknown method.

Also, pumpkaboo can learn Trick or Treat. It turns the opponent in to a ghost type! Which will be nice to have the ghost v ghost super effective stab move, like shadow ball! Though, look out, the opponent might have a ghost move too! Which would give your opponent a STAB advantage! Not sure how useful it is, but I just love the description of the move.

I'm in love:
Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So, our leaker cannot figure out how to evolve Gourgeist.

He has leveled her up to 50, tried a leaf stone, and feeding her in amie with no luck.

She may evolve at a higher level, with a dusk stone, or some other unknown method.

Also, pumpkaboo can learn Trick or Treat. It turns the opponent in to a ghost type! Which will be nice to have the ghost v ghost super effective stab move, like shadow ball! Though, look out, the opponent might have a ghost move too! Which would give your opponent a STAB advantage! Not sure how useful it is, but I just love the description of the move.

I'm in love:
Spoiler:

Would make since for it to be a dusk stone. I am surprised he hasn't tried or able to find one with as many as there was in BW and BW2. And yeah, I really love the Halloween pokemon as well. I wonder how we get Trevenent, sorry still don't remember how to spell it's name at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back