• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October Stats

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This is VERY LATE I kept forgetting and/or being very busy (and I emphasis the latter). As such, very limited comments this time. November stats coming when I screenshot everything. Spoilers USUM guides did well.

The Raw Numbers
October total views: 56,680 (September: 58,072, August: 53,823)
October total visitors: 39,465 (September: 40,970, August: 37,954)
October average views/day: 1,828 (September: 1,936, August: 1,736)
Daily High Score: 2,574 (Best ever: 78,064 views, September: 4,066)
Lowest Score (for a full day): 1,352 (September: 1,169, August: 1,274)
Number of 100+ days: 31 (September: 30, August: 31)

Image of hits/day:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Steady slow decrease as we got closer to USUM. Calm before the storm I suppose. Very similar to the previous two months mind.

Articles visited since start of month until 1st Nov:
Spoiler:
(Note that articles posted in the month have the orange tab to the left. Those with < 30 hits in the month were cut for image size.)
USUM and GO news were the best of the new articles. TCG Mini-Set Review also did well.

Google-specific stats ('clicks' = views, lower than total stats):
Spoiler:
People really want Crystal!

Search engines terms (what people put in anything but Google to get to the magazine.
Spoiler:
(Removed those that gave only one click.)

People also want regular Vulpix!

Google search terms by clickthrough rate (CTR; top 50):
Spoiler:
Crystalllll

The funny and weird searches (that got clicks, and including google) include:
เมโลเอตต้า
tunegen apk
niconico
kristal virtual konsole
where to buy double edge, and dragon edge pokemon sun
And special mention to this single search term:
pokemon sun guide "mega.co.nz/"|"zippyshare.com/"|"www.oboom.com/"|"bitshare.com/files/"|"depositfiles.com/files"|"freakshare.com/files"|"1fichier.com"|"mediafire.com/"|"uploaded.to"|"ul.to/"|"gigasize.com"|"filefactory.com/file/"|"letitbit.net/download"|"shareflare.net/download"|"www.fileserving.com/files"|"turbobit.net"|"share-online.biz/dl"|"rapidgator.net/file"|"linkto.net/?"|"putlocker.com/file"|"hotfile.com/dl"|"filejungle.com/"

Google's top clicked pages (top 50):
Spoiler:

Referrers (what sites people came from to visit the magazine):
Spoiler:

Devices used via google:
Spoiler:

Clicks (links clicked in articles)
Spoiler:
i#.wp.com are images we uploaded and host. People click them to see e.g. bigger versions!

Country breakdown:
Spoiler:
US on top.

Back