• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
67. I thought the same thing too until I saw the chainsaw at the bottom, and here I thought the Lancer in Gears Of War packed a lot of teeth lol.

Looks like it can punch through steel walls like they were made out of butter though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
71. Googled it and found this.

FLCL_Haruko_Haruhara.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... This place is so lonely to me these days.

You're talking about a weapon that one of your characters wield, right Pokey?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nooot exactly that I meant but okay. ;x I mean... of course there are people active here on OT/PT but not certain people so it's kind of lonely. Such is life I suppose. I know where they are and if it's the case then they may do what they feel like.

I would go through your art to remember which character, but alas I'm lazy to do so right now. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
79. Oh in that case I've lost count of how many close friends I had online that suddenly went MIA, I only hear from one or 2 of them nowadays out of nearly 500 friends totaled that I amassed over the course of 2 years on 2 forums lol.

God I feel old.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
81. The sad part is some of my best friends became my worst enemies later. And kinda ironic that I'm talking about my relationships online while listening to People Are People by Depeche Mode on Grooveshark right now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Get to shop
>oh **** they've sold out
>**** it I'll stretch my budget to 120
>**** they've sold out of that one too
>next tier up?
>£250

I think I'll stick to my laptops touch pad.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This thread once had some regulars. But as time passed, said regulars left and new ones came in. Now other regulars are leaving, creating more room for more regulars to join in. Kinda gives new people a chance ~_~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
85. The cycle of E-Life now that I think about it lol.

AND WHY MUST THIS DEPRESSING MUSIC BE PLAYING GODDAMMIT DON'T MAKE ME CRY EVEN MOAR NAO!!!!!11111 T__________T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back