• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] The Adventures Of Aline - A Random Pokemon Challenge on Platinum

Years
So yesterday I was lying in my hammock, enjoying a coffee, having a few hours to spare until I started working. Earlier, I had been given a team for my Random Pokémon Challenge for Platinum, and I started this game.

What was supposed to be a simple log of events somehow turned into a story, complete with characters and dialogue. I therefore decided to move it to this Challenge Log thread and see where it goes.

Where I am in the story is also where I am in the game. So I play, write, play, write. Anything can still happen :)

latest

THE ADVENTURES OF ALINE
on Pokémon Platinum

Chapter 1: The Mines
The story starts with an adventurous Piplup, named Piplup. Piplup wanted to see the world and meet many new friends.

Piplup walked, and walked, and then ran, and ran. He found many other Pokémon, like a Bidoof, a Shinx and a Starly. But none wanted to be friends with Piplup.

Then, after a lot of walking and running, Piplup met a Ponyta. But the Ponyta wasn't very friendly either. In fact, the Ponyta was very aggressive!

Piplup tried to get away, but the Ponyta was faster and easily caught up with Piplup. Piplup tried to fight the Ponyta off, but the Ponyta was too strong.

And so, the short adventure of the adventurous Piplup came to an end.

But the story doesn't...

You see, this story is actually about the Ponyta, a Ponyta named Aline. Aline is very brave, and always dreamt of becoming the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer. Aline will fight every Pokémon that comes in her path, even if they are Rock or Water Pokémon, and is searching for the greatest Dragonslayer to accompany her on her quest.

Of course, Dragonslayers and Knights and Humans only exist in fantasy stories. But Aline didn't know this, and set off on her quest.

077.png

Name: Aline Barros
Species: Ponyta
Level: 5
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality: Brave
Nationality: Brazilian
Date of Birth: June 7, 2002 (16 years of age)
Blood type: O+

After a long walk, and fighting many Pokémon that crossed Aline's path, Aline reached a settlement with grottos and mines. Aline went into a mine, and saw many Zubat and Machop, working very hard.

077.gif
Olá! I'm here to fight you all!! Come on!!

041.gif

066.gif

077.gif
Hey!! Are you all deaf!? Don't ignore me!! Fight me!!

But the Zubat and the Machop kept on working, trying their best to ignore Aline.

077.gif
That does it! I'll just tackle all of you from the back, if you keep ignoring me!!

Aline started charging at the Machop closest by to her, but then a low but strong voice echoed through the mine:

What is going on here?? Keep on working!! Harder!! Faster!!
408.gif

077.gif
I'm not working here. I'm here to fight!!

Hmmmm... A feisty little girl, hmm? I can surely use someone like you... To pull the carts!!! Geodude! Onix! Grab that little Ponyta!!
408.gif

Aye, aye, Sir!!
074.gif

Yes, Sir!!
095.gif

The Geodude and the Onix went to grab Aline, but Aline wasn't planning on pulling any carts. She fought back, much to the surprise of the Geodude and the Onix. A long fight followed, and when in the end the dust clouds settled, Aline stood on top of the Geodude and the Onix, who were lying unconscious on the muddy ground.

Hmmmm... Impressive for such a little Ponyta. What's your name, horse!?
408.gif

077.gif
My name is Aline, and I am the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region!! I mean, I will become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region!! Once I found myself a Dragonslayer, that is... Who are you!?

Hmmmm... Dragonslayer, huh? Well, one can dream, I guess. Let me introduce myself. I am Roark, and I'm the owner of these mines! All these Pokémon here work for me! On a voluntary basis, of course. And I want you to work for me too!!
408.gif

077.gif
Voluntary!? It doesn't look very voluntary to me!! These Pokémon are slaves! I don't want to be a slave!! You're gonna have to fight me over it!!

Hmmmm... Well, that can be arranged!!
408.gif

Roark the Cranidos charged at Aline with his head, and hit her full on the shoulder. Aline cries out in pain, but didn't give up and send embers flying back.

It was a very heated battle. All the Zubat and all the Machop stopped working and watch their boss fight the little Ponyta. Roark kept charging with it's head at Aline, but Aline started managing to endure the hits, and after a few well aimed fire attacks, Roark fell on his knees and surrendered.

A loud cheer came from the Zubat and the Machop who were watching, and they triumphantly carried Aline out of the mine. The little Ponyta had saved the workers from Roark the Cranidos.

They celebrated for days, but for Aline it was time to move on. Aline needed to find herself a Dragonslayer, to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

The Hero
ponyta.png

Aline (f)
Level 16 | Brave | Flash Fire | no item
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Flame Wheel, Ember

Last edited:
Years

latest

THE ADVENTURES OF ALINE
on Pokémon Platinum

Chapter 2: The Windmills
Aline continued her way, searching for a Dragonslayer to become the greatest horse to the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

After another long walk, and fighting more Pokémon that crossed Aline's path, Aline reached an area with flowers and windmills.

A small, young Shellos, no older then 4, was sitting in front of a building, staring at it with tears in her eyes. Aline walked up to it.

077.gif
Olá! Do you want to fight?​

Sniff... No... Sniff... No, thank you... Sniff...
422.gif

077.gif
Oh, sorry... I see you're sad. Can I help you, little girl? Where are your parents?​

Sniff... M... m... my... my father is in there.... A... a... an evil Purrloin t-t-took him. N... n... now I'm all alone... sniff...
422.gif

077.gif
I see. Well, don't worry, little Shellos. Your hero has arrived!! I will rescue your father!!​

Aline ran bravely to the building to rescue the father of the little Shellos. Just before Aline entered through the door, she heard a noise, very short. It sounded like a deflating tire. Or a fart. Aline looked around, but didn't see anything.

077.gif
Hmm... I must've imagined it...​

Aline entered the building, and immediately a few Zubat started attacking from nowhere. Aline spread embers throughout the room she was in, and within a few minutes, the Zubat disappeared.

Out of a dark corner of the room, a big Purugly appeared.

Prrrr... Who are you? And what are you doing in my house? Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
My name is Aline, and I'm gonna become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region!​

Prrrr... Dragonslayer? Hahaha!! There are no dragons here, love! Just me and my loyal Zubat. Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
I'm looking for the father of a little Shellos. Where is he!?​

Prrrr... Hahaha!! Well, that is very brave of you. But like I said, just me and the bats, love. Prrrr...
432.gif

Mmmpfffm mffmfm mmff!!
423.gif

From the same dark corner in the room as from where the Purugly came from, a muffled voice sounded.

Prrrr... Oh! Oops!! Busted!! Hahaha!! Prrrr... Oh well, guess I do have that little Shellos her father here!!
432.gif

The Purugly turned on the lights, and Aline saw the Gastrodon tied up in the corner with a hood over his face.

077.gif
Let him go!!​

Prrrr... And why would I do that? Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
Let him go, or you'll be sorry!!​

Prrrr... Hahaha. Oh love, you're making my day. See, I'm not planning to let him go. Not until I've got what I need. Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
Why!? Who are you!? What do you want!?​

Prrrr... My name is Mars. And what I want? Well, that's none of your business. Now get out of my house!! Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
You let him go!!​

Aline and Mars charged at each other with all their strength. Mars the Purugly landed some painful scratches, while Aline hit hard with her fiery tackles. A Faint Attack almost knocked out Aline, but Aline kept on going, and finally managed to stomp Mars so hard, that the Purugly didn't get up anymore.

A loud cheer came from the little Shellos who was watching, and after she released her father, they triumphantly carried Aline out of the building. The little Ponyta had saved Shellos her father from Mars the Purugly.

They celebrated for days, but for Aline it was time to move on. Aline still needed to find herself a Dragonslayer, to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

Just when she was leaving, Aline heard that strange noise again. The sound of a deflating tire. Of a fart. Aline looked around again, but saw nothing. Then Aline realised the sound was not coming from behind her, nor from the left or the right. Aline looked up, and saw a strange Pokémon floating above her. It was a Drifloon.

077.gif
Uhh... Who are you? WHAT are you!?​

Hi. I am Yuriy. We friends, yes?
425.gif

425.png

Name: Yuriy Temirov
Species: Drifloon
Level: 5
Ability: Unburden
Personality: Relaxed
Nationality: Kazakhstani
Date of Birth: November 13, 2001 (16 years of age)
Blood type: O+

It turns out one can only catch a Drifloon at the Valley Windworks on Fridays, and only once. Since I'm quite occupied this and next Friday, since I'm very impatient AND since it's allowed within the rules of this challenge, I used a cheat to get a level 5 Drifloon after finishing the Windworks event

The Heroes
ponyta.png

Aline (f)
Level 19 | Brave | Flash Fire | no item
Attacks: Stomp, Growl, Flame Wheel, Ember

drifloon.png

Yuriy (m)
Level 5 | Relaxed | Unburden | no item
Attacks: Constrict, Minimize

Last edited:
Years

latest

THE ADVENTURES OF ALINE
on Pok?mon Platinum

Chapter 3: The Woods

077.gif
Stop following me! Stay away from me, bal?o!​

Aline was continuing her way, searching for a Dragonslayer to become the greatest horse to the greatest Dragonslayer in the region. But Yuriy the Drifloon kept following her, everywhere she went. Aline tried fighting Yuriy, but Yuriy seemed to be able to dodge all of Aline's attacks and never really fought back.

In the distance, Aline spotted a forest. She saw an opportunity to get rid of Yuriy, and started to run as fast as she could. When she finally made it to the woods, Aline was exhausted, but satisfied.

077.gif
pant...pant...pant... Finally...pant... I got rid of him...pant...​

Wow. You are fast!
425.gif

Yuriy the Drifloon was still floating above Aline, and didn't even drop a sweat.

077.gif
WHAT!!? HOW...!? How did you do that!?​

427.gif
Hihi! Y'all are funny!​

Aline and Yuriy both turned around, looked down, and saw a little Buneary with a ball in her hands.

077.gif
Who are you!? Do you want to fight!?​

427.gif
No, not really. Do you want to play?​

077.gif
I don't have time to play! My name is Aline, and I'm gonna become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region!​

427.gif
Wow, that sounds cool! But why do you have a balloon tied to your tail? Hihi!​

I am Yuriy...
425.gif

077.gif
A balloon tied to my...HEY, BAL?O! Let go of my tail!!​

Aline started jumping and wagging and running in circles, but Yuriy wouldn't let go.

I am sorry. I am stuck...
425.gif

077.gif
WHAT!!? Come on, let go! Kid! Hey, kid! Buneary! Help me out here, will you?​

But the Buneary was hopping away, distracted by something else.

077.gif
Hey! Come back here!​

The Buneary stopped and turned around.

427.gif
Oops, sorry. Hmm... I will help you, but then you have to play with me!​

077.gif
*sigh* Okay, deal! Now get that thing off of me​

427.gif
Okidoki! I'm Freya, by the way!​

427.png

Name: Freya Morriss
Species: Buneary
Level: 11
Ability: Klutz
Personality: Lax
Nationality: American
Date of Birth: July 23, 2011 (7 years of age)
Blood type: A+

Freya the Buneary tried her best to help Aline and Yuriy, but could not do it.

427.gif
I'm sorry, y'all. I can't do it. It's all tangled up and your firehair is too hot...​

077.gif
*sigh* Great! Now I'm stuck with that bal?o! I guess I just have to find someone else to help!​

Aline started walking away, but Freya started hopping after her.

427.gif
Hey! Don't go! We were gonna play!​

Freya threw her ball to Aline, but Aline dodged it. The ball bounced on the ground and suddenly, it split in half. A flash of light came out of the ball, and then, a Hoothoot appeared.

077.gif
...​

Wow...
425.gif

427.gif
Wauw! Magic! Are you a genius?​

077.gif
You mean genie...​

The Hoothoot looked around her, yawned a few times, blinked, and then noticed the three Pok?mon staring at her.

Uhm.. euh.. where... Where am I? Why is it so warm here?
163.gif

077.gif
You are in the forest, and...​

I am Yuriy...
425.gif

077.gif
...and... Yeah... and it doesn't seem that warm to me! Who are you!?​

Uhm... euh... Let me think... I... I am...
163.gif

163.png

Name: Nike (last name unknown)
Species: Hoothoot
Level: 12
Ability: Insomnia
Personality: Lonely
Nationality: (unknown, possibly Scandinavian)
Date of Birth: (unknown, possibly late 40's, early 50's)
Blood type: (unknown)

Uhm... euh... Nike...? Yeah... Uhm... I guess so... Why...why... I can't really remember anything... I... my mind... I haven't slept in... in... I... I don't know... I can't remember... I'm so tired...
163.gif

077.gif
Great, an insomniac with amnesia...Look! I don't have time for all of this! Listen, senhora, could you help me get this Drifloon off me!?​

I am Yuriy...
425.gif

Uhm... well... euhm... I could...maybe... try to cut the string... with my beak...?
163.gif

NO! No string! Is my legs!
425.gif

Uhm... well... I guess... I cannot help... euh... sorry...
163.gif

077.gif
*sigh* Well, it was nice meeting you two, but I have to go. I have to find a Dragonslayer to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer of the region! And I have to get this bal?o off me!​

Aline started walking of, with Yuriy still tied to her tail. But Nike stopped Aline.

Uhm... sorry... but... do you think... Is it okay if I come with you? I... I don't know whooo I am... Or where I came from... Maybe I can help you...?
163.gif

077.gif
No, thank you. I don't need any help!​

Oh... but... uhm... You do! Euhm... I can fly, and... and... Scout for you! And... and I don't know... how old I am... but... But I'm sure I could have been your mother...
163.gif

427.gif
Really? Cool! How!?​

I... I mean figuratively... I could help... And... And everybody needs someone... to be looked after... a parent, maybe... or... a friend... Especially me...
163.gif

I am your friend, too!
425.gif

427.gif
Me too! I wanna come too!!​

077.gif
No, you can't come! You're a child! Go back to your parents!​

427.gif
Oh, but I don't know where they are! I lost them!​

077.gif
Of course you did... And now you expect me to help you find them?​

427.gif
Oeh, thank you, miss!​

077.gif
Hey! I didn't agr... Oh, whatever... You can come along. BUT! As soon as we found your parents, it's goodbye coelho, entende?​

427.gif
Understood, ma'am!​

077.gif
And that goes for you too, senhora! As soon as we figured out who are, we say tchau!​

euhm... Yes... Yes, of course...
163.gif

More friends!
425.gif

And so, Aline continued her way with an unsuspected fellowship. Of course, Aline still needed to find herself a Dragonslayer, to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region. But it looks like there are many other obstacles that Aline needs to conquer first.

The Heroes
ponyta.png

Aline (f)
Level 20 | Brave | Flash Fire | no item

drifloon.png

Yuriy (m)
Level 20 | Relaxed | Unburden | no item
Attacks: Payback, Minimize, Astonish, Gust

buneary.png

Freya (f)
Level 16 | Lax | Klutz | no item
Attacks: Quick Attack, Defence Curl, Foresight, Endure

hoothoot.png

Nike (f)
Level 12 | Lonely | Insomnia | no item
Attacks: Growl, Foresight, Hypnosis, Peck

Last edited:
Years
Found some more time to play, so here's another update (in case anyone reads them :P)

latest

THE ADVENTURES OF ALINE
on Pok?mon Platinum

Chapter 4: The Gardens
With her unexpected fellowship, Aline continued her adventure. Aline was still searching for a Dragonslayer to become the greatest horse to the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

After another long walk, and fighting more Pok?mon that crossed their path, Aline and her travel companions reached an area with beautiful flowers and delicious aromas.

427.gif
Wauw, look at all these flowers! I love it, I love it, I love it!​

Freya the Buneary hopped around in the flower gardens, and it didn't take long until she was out of sight of the others.

077.gif
Hey coelho, come back here!​

Oh... euhm... Don't... don't worry, Aline... I'll fly after her. I... I'll make sure she's alright...
163.gif

Nike the Hoothoot flew to Freya, and with her keen eyes, it didn't take Nike long before she found Freya. Freya was cheerfully playing with one of the roses.

Hey... euhm... Freya... please... could you come back...? We... we should stay together... as a group...
163.gif

427.gif
Oh... But I wanna play! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! HIHI!​

Again, Freya hopped away. But for Nike, it wasn't hard to catch Freya. Nike spread her wings, flew over Freya's head, and with her strong claws, she grabbed Freya around the shoulders and lifted her up in the air.

Two minutes later, Freya and Nike were back with the others. But, there was something wrong! Both Aline and Yuriy were fast asleep! Aline lay peacefully in the soft grass, snoozing softly. Yuriy, still tied to Aline's tail, calmly floated in the air, with a slight smile on his face. Nike put Freya down in the grass, but Freya fell down like a sack of potatoes. She was asleep as well!!

Nike tried her best to wake everybody up. Nike shouted and pecked. She even used Uproar, but nothing would wake the others up.

407.gif
Why, hello there! Looks what we have here, everybody! Someone's still awake!​

Nike turned around and saw the biggest, most beautiful Roserade one has ever seen. Next to the Roserade, and now also surrounding Nike and the sleeping heroes, were many other Grass Pok?mon, like Budew, Roselia, Turtwig, Cherubi and Cherrim.

Oh... euhm... No, sorry... whoooo... what... whoooo are you....? What... what did you do to my friends...?
163.gif

407.gif
Friends!? Really? These are kids!! You must be, what, three times their age! Friends!? Hahaha!​

It... it... it is true! Th... they... they are helping me... Please...! Leave us alone!
163.gif

407.gif
Oh, but I'm sorry love, I simply can't do that. It was YOU who trespassed into our gardens. You see, we're not really fond of trespassers. Especially not birds! Friends, grab that Hoothoot!!​

YES, GARDENIA!!
387.gif
406.gif
420.gif
315.gif

From all directions, vines like limbs shot out of the surrounding Pok?mon and grabbed Nike, capturing her on the spot. Nike tried everything to get free, but couldn't move a muscle. In the meantime, Aline, Yuriy and Freya kept sleeping peacefully.

407.gif
Excellent. Now, Turtwig, Cherrim! Everybody! I think we're all hungry. Please, do the honours!! Hahaha!!​

All the Grass Pok?mon used their Leech Seeds, Absorbs and Mega Drains to drain the life out of the helpless, sleeping Pok?mon. Nike could do nothing but watch.

It looked as if all the Grass Pok?mon become bigger and stronger by the minute. Nike felt very helpless, but instead of giving up, a rage started building up inside of her. This was a new feeling to Nike, and suddenly, without the leeching Pok?mon noticing, Nike started glowing. And growing. And then she started glowing even brighter, and growing even bigger, until the vines that had her in a grip started to snap. Nike evolved in a gracious Noctowl!

LEAVE! MY! FRIENDS! ALONE!!!!
164.gif

Nike the Noctowl broke free, spread her mighty wings and flew up. With her beak, Nike pecked and plucked around while flying over all the defenceless Grass Pok?mon, until the leeching and the draining stopped. Now, Gardenia the Roserade was the only one still standing.

407.gif
YOU FOUL BIRD!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!​

Gardenia whipped up a storm of razor sharp leafs and poisoned stings, and hurled them at Nike. Nike was paralyzed by fear now, while the leafs and sting came with high speed at her.

But, just before they where about to knock Nike down, they went up in flames, until nothing but ashes remained on the ground.

077.gif
Not under my watch, you dirty subiu!​

Aline had finally woken up, and even though her health was drained low, she still had enough energy to get up and help.

407.gif
N... no... no way...! How...!?​

077.gif
You better run!!​

And Gardenia the Roserade did. She turned around and ran as fast as she can, until she disappeared in the distance.

Not long after, Yuriy and Freya woke up too. Everybody was still okay. They rested for a day and celebrated Nike's new form.

Their journey was delayed, but their missions were still as important as ever, and it was time to move on.

Aline still needed to find herself a Dragonslayer, to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

Freya still needed to find her parents.

Nike still needed to find out whoooo... ahum... I mean, find out WHO she is, where she came from and why she was trapped in some magic ball.

And Yuriy, well, Yuriy just needed to be untangled.

The Heroes
ponyta.png

Aline (f)
Level 22 | Brave | Flash Fire | no item

drifloon.png

Yuriy (m)
Level 21 | Relaxed | Unburden | no item

buneary.png

Freya (f)
Level 21 | Lax | Klutz | Soothe Bell
Attacks: Grass Knot, Defence Curl, Cut, Return

noctowl.png

Nike (f)
Level 21 | Lonely | Insomnia | no item
Attacks: Uproar, Reflect, Hypnosis, Pluck

Years

latest

THE ADVENTURES OF ALINE
on Pokémon Platinum

Chapter 5: The Statue

435.gif
We NEEDED 'im, Mars! 'OW could you let that dirty SLUG escape!?​

Prrr... I'm sorry, sister... prrr... see, everything was going well, but then... prrr... then this Ponyta showed up and...
432.gif

435.gif
PONYTA!? A PONYTA!? 'Ow can a PONYTA ruin this!?​

Prrr... Well... She was very strong, sister. She justed barged in, demanded that I let go of the Gastrodon, and knocked me out... Prrr... I still got a big bump on my head... Prrr...
432.gif

435.gif
Serves you right. Losing to a Ponyta... That Gastrodon is the smartest inventor in the region. With 'is 'elp, this project would 'ave been much easier. Looks like we 'ave to do it ourselves!​

Prrr... Sorry sister... prrr... Did you get the Clefairy? Prrr...
432.gif

435.gif
Of course I did. I'm not a screw-up like you! 'E's safely tight to the bed and the wires are attached, ready for the experiment. Charon is on 'is way.​

Prrr... Excellent, Julia. I lost the Gastrodon, but I'm sure we can still fullfill the boss's plans. Prrrr...
432.gif

435.gif
'Mmmm, yes, you are right. We can. And we will. Now, back to work!​

Prrrr... Of course, sister! Right away! Prrrr...
432.gif

Together with her unwanted company, Aline continued her adventure. Aline was still searching for a Dragonslayer to become the greatest horse to the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

After another long walk, and fighting more Pokémon that crossed their path, Aline and her travel companions reached an area with a massive statue of a strange, Dragon-like Pokémon. Next to it was an even stranger looking building, full of neon lights and signs.

077.gif
A dragon! There is a dragon here! I have to slay it!​

427.gif
Hihi! That's not a real dragon, silly.​

077.gif
I know that! But if there's a statue of a dragon, then there must be a real dragon too!​

Th-the sign is unreadable. May... maybe there are P-Pokémon working in th-that building.
164.gif

077.gif
Why are you still stuttering like that? You just evolved! And you just beat some very dangerous Pokémon! Why are you still acting like a coward!?​

Aline, not nice!
425.gif

I-It's okay, Yuriy... I-I don't mind... I-I-I'm not sc-scared, Aline... I j-j-just talk like this. I don't know w-why I st-st-stutter...
164.gif

427.gif
It's okay. I like you! You're nice.​

. Th-thank you, Freya...
164.gif

077.gif
Whatever. Listen. I'm on a mission, and I will help you with yours, because that is what a herói does. But don't think we're amigos, okay? Now, let's get into that building!​

425.gif

164.gif

427.gif
Oh. Okay... Oh, wauw! Looks at all the flashy lights! Pretty, pretty!! Wow, ugly cat...​

Aline, Yuriy, Freya and Nike went into the building, just when Mars the Purugly was on her way out.

YOU!! Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
YOU!!​

Prrrr... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Are you here to ruin our plans AGAIN!? Prrrr...
432.gif

Bad cat!
425.gif

Euhm... A-aline... Do... Do you kn-know this Pu-pu-purugly?
164.gif

077.gif
I do! This gato is evil! You! What plans!? Did you kidnap someone again!?​

Prrrr... Hahaha!! Plans? Sorry, I must have misspoken. Prrrr... Theres nothing going on here. Prrrr...
432.gif

077.gif
I don't believe you! COME ON! LET'S FIGHT!​

Prrrr... Oh, no need to fight, love. Go up the stairs and see for yourself. Prrrr... I am innocent! Hahaha!!
432.gif

A-aline...? I... I don't trust her. D-don't go up there.
164.gif

But Aline already started running up the stairs, with Yuriy involuntarily following. Freya started hopping after Aline, but Nike stopped the little Buneary.

S-stay here, little one. I-it's not s-save up there.
164.gif

427.gif
Ooooh... But I wanna see the flashing lights!​

While Aline and Yuriy ran upstairs, and Nike was busy with Freya, Mars the Purugly saw an opportunity and sneaked out of the building. Upstairs, Aline and Yuriy found themselves in a room full of computers and more flashing lights.

077.gif
Yuk! What is that smell!?​

Yuriy has no nose!
425.gif

435.gif
Well, what do we 'ave 'ere? A little Ponyta. What is wrong? Don't you like my delicious odours?​

A big Skuntank was sitting behind a computer, looking up over the screen at Aline and Yuriy. Next to the Skuntank and the computer was a Clefairy. The Clefairy was lying on a stretcher and had wires attached to him, which were all going to the computer. It reminded Aline of a scary film she once saw.

077.gif
Who are you!? Do you want to fight!? What are you doing to that Clefairy!?​

435.gif
'A! You must be the Ponyta my sister talked about! Are you the one who battled 'er?​

077.gif
My name is Aline, and I'm gonna become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region!​

435.gif
Oeh, that is very courageous of you. And you saw the statue outside and thought you could find out more about the dragon in 'ere?​

077.gif
Uh, well, yes, that was the idea. But now I believe I have to rescue a Clefairy from an evil and smelly Skuntank!!​

435.gif
Again, that's very brave. I 'eard 'ow you beat my sister, so I 'ave no doubt that you are strong. But you see, this Clefairy is very important for our research. It can 'elp us finding a way to revive the ancient dragons of time and space! Don't you want that? Didn't you say you want to fight dragons?​

Clefairy is in pain! Skuntank is not nice!
425.gif

077.gif
You're right, balão! This has to stop!​

With great power, Aline shot her hot embers at the Skuntank, but the Skuntank easily dodge them.

435.gif
'A! You think you can beat me, like you beat Mars? I'm much stronger then 'er! I'm not going to let a stupid 'orse ruin our plans! My name is Jupiter, and you just made a big mistake!​

Jupiter the Skuntank turned around, lifted up a leg, and shot a venomous gas towards Aline. Aline tried to dodge it, but the gas hit regardless, right in Aline's face. Immediately, Aline felt sick, so sick that she couldn't stand on her legs anymore. With a terrible pain in her belly, Aline fell to the ground.

435.gif
'A! Weak, just as I thought!​

That's not nice! Aline is my friend! Stop hurting her! PAYBACK!!
425.gif

Yuriy sucked in as much air as he could, stretched out as far as he could and struck Jupiter with all the power he had. The surprised Skuntank hit the wall with his head. Unable to continue the fight, Jupiter crawled down the stairs, struggled past the confused Freya and Nike and fled out of the building.

A few seconds later, Freya and Nike went up the stairs swiftly. Nike used her beak to undo all the wires connected to the poor Clefairy and Freya hopped over to Aline, who was still on the ground.

427.gif
Oh no! Aline is very sick!​

Don't worry, little one. I've got plenty of Antidotes at my place. Thank you all so much for saving me! My name is Rad, and you're more the welcome to stay at my house, as long as you like!
035.gif

They celebrated for days, but for Aline it was time to move on. Aline still needed to find herself a Dragonslayer, to become the greatest horse of the greatest Dragonslayer in the region.

The Heroes
ponyta.png

Aline (f)
Level 22 | Brave | Flash Fire | no item

drifloon.png

Yuriy (m)
Level 22 | Relaxed | Unburden | no item

buneary.png

Freya (f)
Level 22 | Lax | Klutz | Soothe Bell