• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
Years
Pretty nice text, though the string of little dots because of the titles bother me a bit. You should check the CSS help thread in Webmaster's Discussion to see how you can get rid of those. Other wise, it's pretty neat. [9/10]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, you've gotta try a better color scheme, maybe. CSS is kinda fine, I guess.
Its fine, but it can certainly be improved. ;3

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10

I like the gleaning animation on the Pokemon text, but the basic text needs more attention. Pick a cool color/font. I think the pre order line is little unnecessary, as I am not doing that. There are always Pokemon games in Florida. D8

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
Years
Masterful GFX text, and remaining text's color suits it, though the font isn't one that I'm fond of. I think it looks great by itself, but there should be more practical use for it in my opinion. [9/10]

Last edited:

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
Years
Hey, that goat is a hero! :[

Anywho, rate time. Icons are fine, though I'm not too fond of just having multiple viewpoints of the same image. Text is fine, though not as decorative as possible given how there aren't much else going on. At least it's not too big. [7/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back