• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Well Well.
Gods Game Eh?
Man Its Amazing.
Simply The Best.
All You're Maps Leave Me Speechless.
Keep Up You Amazing Work.
I Can't Believe Your Human.
Haha.
Lol.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
As part of the Pokémon design phase which is currently undergoing crucial acceleration, we are producing interesting material featuring better images of the new Pokémon rather than the old sketches. Thanks to the team for putting this together!

kskolokolops9.png

We're working on COMPLETING the Pokédex now. Cipher, Plateface, PhantomGannon and Shadowshocker's work is all going into the complete Pokédex. Cipher is putting a webpage together with the information, Plateface and PhantomGannon are doing the artwork, and ShadowShocker is the genius behind the Pokédex entries and some of the new names we're getting. Expect to see more of this in the future.

For the first time, I can also reveal the names of the evolved forms of the starters.

Frondilo > Jungilo > Dilophrill
Kindlejou > Coatoast > Solaccoon
Reptide > Iguaqua > Tidalisk

I will also be so kind as to show:
Frondilo
001_Frondilo.png

Jungilo
002_Jungilo.png

Dilophrill
003_Dilophrill.png

Expect to see the others in due course!!

In other good news, Baskinein has completed his finals, allowing him to work on the scripting some more, and KangasKid likewise should be able to do more spriting, so we're getting past this stagnant period invoked by examinations. Grr!

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
He hasn't, he's had his finals - kinda important, so he's had to work for them. He's done 'em now and can put a bit more time towards the project :)

Years
I love this game so much! And I love Fangking Omega too! :D
But in an extremely heterosexual and non-internet-stalker-person way! ;)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
We will be releasing a new, good demo soon enough. The old demo makes me feel ill - you're welcome to dig it up but I wouldn't bother.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Looking amazing so far, Skume is definitely an all time fav of mine, glad to be helping with the project :D

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years

New and MUUUCH improved Bambotta City - perhaps my best map to date.

Watchtower by Pyro, Fangking Omega and Mateo
Bridge by Pyro
Bell by Kyledove
Clan towers and all other custom buildings by Fangking Omega

The caves dotted around lead to underground passages. These were in fact created by Pokémon thousands of years ago when this was their habitat. Now it is the epicentre of a clan war, and Team Rocket are set to intrude... Bambotta is also home to an ancient legend.

Just for fun, let's compare it to the original concept from some time ago.

Click to see the OLD Bambotta City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back