• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Striking Out!

The_Rogue

Rogue warrior
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2008
Hi everyone at PC! I am really looking forward to posting in these forums, making frends, Battling (when I get a bit further in my game) and, well, Being me! I would love it if anyone could advise me on What kind of pokemon I should train. I really do not know! So, yeah, if anyone could help, then please, leave a suggestion, and hopefully we can be friends!!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm sure you'll get plenty of help on which Pokemon to keep with you, buuut I'm not the best person to give that information. xD So I'll leave it to the others.

Still, welcome to the forums!

Hope you like it here enough to stick around~. ^^

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Welcome to the forums, The_Rogue.
I'm sure your going to have a lot of fun here, everyone does.
But first, you need to read the main rules and any of the section rules before you start posting; they will ensure a more better time here. You need to also take the announcements into considerations, they contain important information regarding the forum as of now and they might clear up a lot of questions that have recently occurred.
As you can tell, PC is a huge forum, filled with several section, each unique in their own unique way. I advise you to memorize where each section is to decrease chances of getting lost.
Lastly, have fun!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, The_Rogue!

PC is a great place to improve your battling skills. I'm sure you'd love a specific thread we have down in our Strategies and Movesets forum called the Request a Team/Individual Moveset Thread. It's a great place to ask any questions you have about constructing an effective team, and I guarantee you'll get some good advice ^____^

You'll be making friends in no time...don't worry! It happens almost naturally once you get posting a bit. So I hope to see you around the forums, and have fun! =P

Back