• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered Remixed (386 patch)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Introduction

Hey everyone! This is my first, and final hack. Ever since I've gotten into Nuzlocke, I've wanted an adventure where anything can happen. Unfortunately, everyone always catch the same Pokemon because of the small encounter lists per area. I wanted a ROM where everyone would have a VERY different collection by the time you arrive at the Elite 4. I once saw a similar ROM where you could catch gens 1-3, but most of them were only on the islands.

So here it is. All Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon can be obtained in the wild. One species of EVERY evolution line can be obtained before you fight the Elite 4 (Legends an exception). A definitive Nuzlocke experience! Several additional features were added for fun. Now includes Gen 3 Special split!

Features

- One of every evolution line can be found in the wild
- Evolutions fixed. Trade and Hold Item Evolutions now use either levels or Sun/Moon Stones.
- New items added to Celadon. Training items, Evolution Stones, and cheap vitamins!
- Move Relearner now lives with the Deleter in Fuschia.
- Wild Legendaries! Special Legend Hunters will tell you where they hide.
- [7/10/2015] Now includes a different version that has the Physical/Special split. Take your pick!

And more! The rest will be detailed in the included text files.

Screenshots

This is the first release. Please tell me if you spot any glaring issues with it. It should do the job just fine though. Enjoy!

[Edit] Fixed a few bugs that were mentioned.

- Gen 3 starters wouldn't appear in grass. It seems I overlooked setting the encounter rate for that one. Should be fine now.
- Game would crash when talking to the girl on Celadon Dept Stores roof. I don't quite remember how to work with scripting, so I just copied the guy next to her to prevent data loss.

Attachments

• Firered Remixed v02 with Split.rar
    79.9 KB · Views: 7,388
Last edited:

iv0

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
This is the first release? Where is first release?

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Sorry about that. I had to repost the thread, and missed the attachment the second time.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Nicely done. Gotta say, it's a simple but awesome hack :). Too bad, this will be your only hack.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
this hack have 1 bug.
talk to pink hair children in 4th badge city shop 6f

---> game stop.

+

3 gen starting wild pokemon in fuchsia city grass(used surf)

--->none.

check it plz??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
this hack have 1 bug.
talk to pink hair children in 4th badge city shop 6f
---> game stop.

+

3 gen starting wild pokemon in fuchsia city grass(used surf)
--->none.

check it plz??

Thanks. The encounters should be fine now, and I copied text from another NPC in the hopes that it will stop crashes.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 6, 2016
do I patch this with a clean fire red or do i patch on top of fire red 386? Also where do i get gen 1 starters?

Last edited:
Back