• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

MizTeriousEwok

Quirky PkMn Trainer
Years
Technically I'm back, totally forgot my old username and password.

I'm a Gay Pokemon Nerd living in NY/NJ - work for a cool company but chill out playing Xbox and Pokemon Go. Into Harry potter my house is Ravenclaw.

Any ways, Just saying hello again. Getting back into the game with Ultra Sun this weekend. And playing the water event for Pokemon Go.

Later Taters!

Years
Hi there! If you find your old username please let us know, since alt accounts are no longer permitted here. Welcome back otherwise Ewok <3 Glad to hear you're having fun with Pokémon! USUM are great games, and I'm especially excited for the information we have on a Switch game coming in 2019 ~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome back! What made you decide to get back into Pokemon? Feel free to share your thoughts over in the Seventh Generation section. I hope you enjoy Ultra Sun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Back