• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cosmos

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Hi! I've been scripting some stuff! Have some screenshots!
GZ3BXep.png
VdpJnL0.png

I've also made one of the first stars you can collect. For this one, you need to collect all 60 Stardust in Starzone Galaxy.
And if you have like.. I dunno, all but one Stardust on a planet and you leave the planet, you won't be able to get the star unless you leave the galaxy and come back. Heeheee..
w4cEvAc.png

Last edited:

The_Unbound_Mangrove

Macropodaholic, leader of varanids.
Years
Pretty sure the earth spins around the sun, not the moon. the moon spins around the earth, then again from clefairies perspective i guess it would look the opposite. either way super awesome looking!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
This hack looks totally amazing, just hope it gets finished unlike a bunch of other great hacks that created so many fans then dyed. Amazing hack love the concept tiles are beautiful.
Good luck with this amazing project

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2018
Have you decided if there will be a playable beta at some point or if you'll just release the full game when it's finished? Just wondering as the rom hack looks brilliant, one of the freshest ideas I've seen. I'm being patient because I love this idea so much and I know rom hacks take time. Just thought I'd ask. Hope you find time to answer my question and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I'm not trying to rush you so if it seems like I am, I apologize. Thank you for this rom hack, it looks like it will be very enjoyable and I look forward to playing it once there is an available download. Thank you for your time and I apologize if what I said was a little long.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wow, this looks wonderful, and I love your story idea.

I'm looking forward to playing this. I love hacks that deviate from the core idea, they feel like a great breath of fresh air.

Last edited:

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
This hack looks totally amazing, just hope it gets finished unlike a bunch of other great hacks that created so many fans then dyed. Amazing hack love the concept tiles are beautiful.
Good luck with this amazing project
Thanks! :) I'll try to keep this hack alive. I don't want it to die.
Have you decided if there will be a playable beta at some point or if you'll just release the full game when it's finished? Just wondering as the rom hack looks brilliant, one of the freshest ideas I've seen. I'm being patient because I love this idea so much and I know rom hacks take time. Just thought I'd ask. Hope you find time to answer my question and I hope you don't take it the wrong way. I'm not trying to rush you so if it seems like I am, I apologize. Thank you for this rom hack, it looks like it will be very enjoyable and I look forward to playing it once there is an available download. Thank you for your time and I apologize if what I said was a little long.
I'll release a beta when there's enough stuff in the game.
Wow, this looks wonderful, and I love your story idea.

I'm looking forward to playing this. I love hacks that deviate from the core idea, they feel like a great breath of fresh air.
:) Thanks <3

Oh and I've finished another map! This is the planet that you and Cosmog decide to live on until you can get back to your homes. The spaceship you fly in will also be here, on the bottom left island.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2018
Thank you for answering my question, Wobb and I do look forward to the beta when enough stuff is in the game. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and taking the time to make this rom hack. It's something I'm really excited for.

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Look, it's some tiles.
Spoiler:

I've decided what will be the first galaxy, and now I'm working on it. It'll be full of plants and kind of wet. That's all I'm telling you. ;)
Just need to add some bushes and maybe some trees...
There will be a little Pokemon town too. You won't feel so lonely!

I also thought about including in the thread a checklist for the stars you've collected since you won't have one in game. Would you guys use it?

Edit: Screenshots
unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Feb 21, 2018
Oh my gosh, this looks awesome! Are you good at spriting, because i can really do with some for my game. i'll credit and also give you a character

PancakeGuy55

This looks good. When will we get to see a playable demo? ;)

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Hey, everyone. If you're not in the Discord server, or haven't read it, I'm just posting here to let you guys know that I'm starting over with a new ROM.
I kind of... broke Cosmos, and yes, I do use backups, but uh... I broke Cosmos a few ROMs back, and I also thought that maybe redoing it would be a nice way to make everything even better since I'm doing everything again!
Don't worry, it won't take long. It's mostly just tiles and maps.
I'm so lazy I've only done like 3 scripts

By the way, I got the code for transforming into another Pokemon working before I realized I broke the trainer card, the music, the Overworld Sprites, and made it unplayable on VBA.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Hey, everyone. If you're not in the Discord server, or haven't read it, I'm just posting here to let you guys know that I'm starting over with a new ROM.
I kind of... broke Cosmos, and yes, I do use backups, but uh... I broke Cosmos a few ROMs back, and I also thought that maybe redoing it would be a nice way to make everything even better since I'm doing everything again!
Don't worry, it won't take long. It's mostly just tiles and maps.
I'm so lazy I've only done like 3 scripts

By the way, I got the code for transforming into another Pokemon working before I realized I broke the trainer card, the music, the Overworld Sprites, and made it unplayable on VBA.

Wobb strikes again.
jk
good luck wobbo,
this gonna be great ik.

CaptainDumbChester

The Dumbest Person ever.
Years
Hahahaha You broke your ROM (again) , BTW , Everything looks lit ! Keep up the goodwork ,
We will totally expect this to be finished at 2022 , That's if you don't break your ROM again :P
Just Kidding , Good Luck Wobbsy , Can't wait :D

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Hi. :) I just wanted to show you all what I've been working on.
Cosmos now has a new text box. I also added more text colors.
unknown.png

Yes. There's even brown.
unknown.png

V e r y A e s t h e t i c

If you wanted to know how I got these text colors:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back