FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?

Male
United States
Seen February 27th, 2019
Posted February 25th, 2019
772 posts
7.5 Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in sonce Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creatovity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.

Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
Always periodically make backup saves!

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,541 posts
3.3 Years
I'm too happy about your return because your hack is the best of all. I wait for several months for your return and the date of release of a new update especially that of the backup. I wanted to know you're going out when a next update of the game ??
Dude just found a way out of his busy life to announce that this hack isn't dead, and the first response to his announcement is a demand for release date.... *sigh*

And since you are the same person who decided to tell everyone following this hack that this hack was dead, when it's clearly not, why don't you feel ashamed at yourself?

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Earth
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
214 posts
2.5 Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in since Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creativity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.
I'm really glad to see this!I hope life treats you well.
Supported game list+Other things?
https://pastebin.com/esgnFMAy

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!
Male
India
Seen June 24th, 2018
Posted June 24th, 2018
116 posts
2 Years
Hey my name is FrozenInfernoZX and I am still alive! So is this game. I was last logged in sonce Summer 2017. This game is still in the works. I have been working on it very very lightly. This is a project that I WILL NEVER QUIT. I just have been busy with life and being a full time post grad adult now and having a girlfriend, etc, etc. Prepare for a resurgence of this game for Fall 2018. I never had forgotten this game. I still have all of the creatovity and ideas for this game all in play for what woll be a full fledged two region game.
No problem at all...take yer time, your life comes first and us fans will support you whatever be your decision. Great to see that dedication tho XD

bh02032002

currently beta testing: Pokemon Sevii

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
269 posts
3.5 Years
i heard from people in the comment section that you came back. glad to see u came back because this hack looks really good hope u finish it one day. thanks
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii

Currently Beta Testing: Pokemon Sevii

IMPORTANT: i'm currently beta testing a rom Hack but i'm still available, if your a creator please message me if you need a hack beta tested.

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
616 posts
2.6 Years
Welcome Frozen inferno! This hack has been one of my favorites ever since I was in school! Glad to hear that you have been working on it after all this time, that's some serious dedication.
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!
Seen September 6th, 2018
Posted September 6th, 2018
1 posts
1.3 Years
Not exactly an experienced Pokemon player, but really enjoying this version. Is there any way you could link us to a functioning walkthrough? Even a vague one just to keep us going when we're stuck? I know you want players to be challenged but a walkthrough could really help us see all that you've put into the game when we're lost and thinking of quitting! All the links posted here are not working. Thanks!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?

Male
United States
Seen February 27th, 2019
772 posts
7.5 Years
Life has been busy out here for me. This game was always an inspiration to me during my younger days. And I will always have the inspiration to complete it someday.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?

Male
United States
Seen February 27th, 2019
772 posts
7.5 Years
I need some help to evolve my Roselia, Riolu and Ralts. How do I do it? They're all level 34 and up
Roselia's evo has not been implemented yet, its evo gets unlocked as a Seijo evo once the Seijo region becomes fully accessable. Riolu needs to learn a certain unique move, I think it learns it in its movepool. And Ralts must have equal att and def in order to evolve after the level of 15.

Avara

Female
Izantine
Online now
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
Welcome back FrozenInfernoZX! It's great to see you're still working on this. Hope life's been treating you well, best of luck with everything.
Advertiser Content