Witch

Age 32
Female
Saffron Gym
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted September 4th, 2019
2,534 posts
11.4 Years
Most? Alakazam. That would be so amazing.

Least would be Muk or some of those garbage (literal) pokemon
♥Paired to Sushi.♥ | Grandparent
Sister | Daughter | Grandson
My Twitter | Credit

colours

ice beam

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,602 posts
14.6 Years
literally any small legendary for most wanted roommate

least wanted is snorlax for very obvious reasons

and muk i guess

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,990 posts
5.3 Years
zeraora. half cat, half edgy roommate. what more could you want?

oh, hypno would be a no-no

CF1994

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,232 posts
3.4 Years
Most: Espeon
By the time I evolve Eevee, it would be very obedient as a result of sufficient training and TLC.

It would be really loyal to me, and as a Psychic-type, it can easily sense what's wrong, allowing me to take action if needed. If it's chill, all is well and it will save me more unnecessary stress.

Cute Pokémon put a smile on others' faces, and considering that Eeveelutions are ridiculously, but reasonably popular, I will have great internal and external support.

Least: Charizard
Charizard may be one of my favourite Kanto Pokémon, but it would be a terrible roommate.

Not only is it known to be rather disobedient and lazy, but it will incinerate all my rare and expensive belongings with it's Fire-type moves, regardless of intent.

It may be an awesome fighter, with or without Mega Evolution, but living with one is hell.

Rainbow

Rainbow

Age 20
Female
Online now
Posted 45 Minutes Ago
6,765 posts
9.6 Years
RARY CANDY TREATMENT that brings back memories

Metriname

still ticking and tocking to this day

Male
Internets, The
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted January 6th, 2019
147 posts
1.8 Years
probably one like Blissey, it would keep me happy at my worst moments, the one i'd want the least would probably be a Bewear, i'd just kill me in the most innocent way
tickity tock it goes, tickity tock it never stops, tickity tock there he goes

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
615 posts
2.6 Years
To be honest, I really want to jave a Blissey as my Roommate as I tend to fall sick now and then. The Pokémon I'd least want would hands down be a Stunfisk..like, what does it even do?
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Zero-G

on the fly

Male
outer space.
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted June 19th, 2019
102 posts
1.5 Years
I like the notion of having a psychic-type here, but I'd go with an unpopular decision:

Sigilyph.

I love the Nazca birb to bits and pieces. Best pet birb ever. I'd buy it a golden cage and make sure it always feels good to make me feel good in return.

Least desired is a toughie, though... I'd say, despite all other logical choices, Gyarados.
No thanks I don't want my house hyper beamed down because you got triggered by a tiny fly.

MysticalNinetales

Age 19
Female
Canada
Seen 51 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
639 posts
2 Years
I'd love to have Lopunny as a roommate! I think it'd be so fun to party with her.

Wheezing is a pokemon that I wouldn't wish to have reside with me. I most certainly would not appreciate lung disease, nor would I want to be consistently smoke bombed. So, it's a no from me.

colours

ice beam

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
5,602 posts
14.6 Years
imagine having any poison-type pokemon as a roommate

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac

Male
Florida
Seen December 26th, 2018
Posted December 26th, 2018
35 posts
7.6 Years
Gardevoir. Simple, read the pokedex entry. That thing can not only be your waifu, but it can LITERALLY create a black hole as a means of defense to protect you at any cost! (Albeit destroying the rest of the world in the process)

Worst roommate would be Mimikyu. Constantly stalking you and jumpscaring you. And when you go to bed, it whispers really serial-killer-esque stuff into your ears. A living nightmare.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 50 Minutes Ago
Posted 50 Minutes Ago
33,409 posts
12.1 Years
Skitty, for sure. Would be like my cats now ^^ or perhaps a pretty Persian. Or both!

I wouldn't want a huge pokemon, obviously, or an electric, poisonous or ghost type. Or fire for that matter d: too unsafe.

Ash

Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted November 4th, 2019
13,470 posts
11.4 Years
Any of the cat pokemon yes plsss.

Also pikachu bc how can i not say pikachu.

Least likely would probably be like. Grimer or muk :(

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14.2 Years
Not sure I'd fancy Garbodor living with me but it might say the same about me ;)
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

lillipup03

Age 16
Male
Ohio, USA
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
267 posts
1.5 Years
Most? Lillipup. I mean, I do love the thing so much that I named myself after one. But they’re just so adorable!

Least would probably be Garbodor because of the smell and ugliness... but, to add some variation from others, I’ll go with Giratina. I mean, I wouldn’t want to live with the freakin’ devil, lol

Name: Annabelle
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pokémon Essentials WIP: Pokémon Spirit Platinum

Living Pokédex
https://pokedextracker.com/u/lillipup03/my-living-dex

Shiny Hunts
Current:
Snom REs

Shiny Count:

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
3,095 posts
3.6 Years
Chansey or Blissey. They are kind, peaceful pokemon who have experience in nursing, and they would be ableto help you when you are sick. They can also use sing if you need help getting to sleep, and they might share their egg of good fortune with you.

Edit: Least favorite too? The voltorb line for sure. I'm not interesting in getting myself blown up.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Pudding

[ alegría ]

Female
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
384 posts
3 Years
I wouldn't want the Charmander line. Or Infernape. Or any Pokemon with any sort of flame always lit. I don't want to be on the banned list of anybody.

However. Who I do want for a roommate is a Slowking. <3
Advertiser Content